Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfelt V Mulder 11:03 - Mar 17 with 2799 viewsandrew

What happens now....?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:06 - Mar 17 with 2783 viewsJonTheJack

Still Mulder. Nordfeldt had an excellent game last night but I still have no hesitation in saying he is nowhere near good enough for us.

Potter will stick with Nordfeldt.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:23 - Mar 17 with 2722 viewsjack2jack

Arguably Nordfelts best performance in goal for us, made some terrific saves and blocks. Unlucky with the pen. His distribution for the Celina goal was superb.
Very hard for Potter not to stick with him now. Imho.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:28 - Mar 17 with 2703 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We have two "young" keepers both have their strong points and weak areas that they need to work on. Hard to say who will be better in the long term. We also have a very bright prospect in the academy set up.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:56 - Mar 17 with 2634 viewsjackrmee

Potter said he wants to give them both a fair runout as number 1. It's now Mulder's time. Hopefully he will how us that he just needed some time to gain some consistency.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:59 - Mar 17 with 2625 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:56 - Mar 17 by jackrmee

Potter said he wants to give them both a fair runout as number 1. It's now Mulder's time. Hopefully he will how us that he just needed some time to gain some consistency.

He just had his best game in a Swans shirt and now is time to drop him? That's crazy.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:09 - Mar 17 with 2612 viewsBadlands

Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:23 - Mar 17 by jack2jack

Arguably Nordfelts best performance in goal for us, made some terrific saves and blocks. Unlucky with the pen. His distribution for the Celina goal was superb.
Very hard for Potter not to stick with him now. Imho.

I much prefer Mulder but Nadfeldt keeps the shirt on that performance.
But Potter did drop Mulder after a string of good games so who knows.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:30 - Mar 17 with 2546 viewsjasper_T

Was only Wednesday Nordfeldt had another shocker. If he doesn't get dropped for that I don't see much argument that one good game should then earn him the shirt.

Goalkeepers should be judged on consistency of performance. Someone who saves you a couple of points now and again doesn't help much when they throw them away the rest of the time.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:32 - Mar 17 with 2542 viewscmajack

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:09 - Mar 17 by Badlands

Potter will stick with nordfeldt, has always preferred him to mulder (wrongly in my opinion), but he's not the best at the club and certainly not good enough for this division.
Login to get fewer ads

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:36 - Mar 17 with 2532 viewsjack2jack

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:09 - Mar 17 by Badlands

It's a tough one, however if KN is on fire, so to speak, it's hard to drop him,but I appreciate that Potter wants to give them both a run out, now whether that right or wrong who knows.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:45 - Mar 17 with 2514 viewsjack2jack

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:30 - Mar 17 by jasper_T

Was only Wednesday Nordfeldt had another shocker. If he doesn't get dropped for that I don't see much argument that one good game should then earn him the shirt.

Goalkeepers should be judged on consistency of performance. Someone who saves you a couple of points now and again doesn't help much when they throw them away the rest of the time.

Conversely how can you drop him after yesterday, you see it's a difficult call.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 13:18 - Mar 17 with 2476 viewsploppy

Nordfelt had a great game yesterday. However, he didn't face the kind of aerial bombardment you get in the Championship.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 13:59 - Mar 17 with 2428 viewsAl_Bundy

Nordfelt V Mulder on 13:18 - Mar 17 by ploppy

Nordfelt had a great game yesterday. However, he didn't face the kind of aerial bombardment you get in the Championship.

This !!

He is a massive liability. Not suited to our style of play with his poor distribution and the league we play in. Rabbit in headlights of anything aerial.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 14:10 - Mar 17 with 2412 viewshobo

Nordfeldt needs a proper run of games and should now be the number 1 for the rest of the season. It's no good playing him and then switching keepers again once he starts to get going
Nordfelt V Mulder on 14:14 - Mar 17 with 2407 viewsjasper_T

Played the last 6 games, 1 clean sheet (Bolton), conceded 11.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 14:29 - Mar 17 with 2385 viewsDyfnant

Play Benda, give him experience. Seasons dead anyway.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Nordfelt V Mulder on 18:28 - Mar 17 with 2187 viewsvetchonian

Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:59 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He just had his best game in a Swans shirt and now is time to drop him? That's crazy.

You were questioning his selection again yesterday......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nordfelt V Mulder on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 2168 viewsLuther27

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:30 - Mar 17 by jasper_T

I've never been a Nordfeldt fan...but he played superb yesterday. Had my heart in my mouth a few times with his distribution though. However! I'd play him in the next game just to do what you suggested in giving him a further run and see if his consistency does indeed improve.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 11:50 - Mar 18 with 1935 viewsandypitt56

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47606132

I have been firmly in the Mulder camp this season, however his passing out from the back and his saves were top class on Saturday. His calmness on the ball led to our second goal, and its not the first time that has happened this season. I am inclined to agree that he needs another run of games. He has made a few errors but recently the defense have not exactly helped him out.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:06 - Mar 18 with 1912 viewsJFSwan

The Mulder we had at the start of the season wins every time. However since his unjust dropping and then re-introduction to the team id say Nordfeldt gets the nod, based on his recent heroics.
Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:11 - Mar 18 with 1896 viewsunion_jack

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:06 - Mar 18 by JFSwan

The Mulder we had at the start of the season wins every time. However since his unjust dropping and then re-introduction to the team id say Nordfeldt gets the nod, based on his recent heroics.

Keepers thrive on confidence, more than any other position, and you need games and support to get the confidence.

Nordfeldt needs to work on his command of the 6 yard area which is something I’ve seen him weak at on too many occasions.

He showed how good he can be on Saturday but it’s easier sometimes to raise your game for these type of occasions. The acid test is Rotherham away on a ‘wet Tuesday night’ type of game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nordfelt V Mulder on 12:13 - Mar 18 with 1888 viewsNeathJack

Nordfelt V Mulder on 14:29 - Mar 17 by Dyfnant

Play Benda, give him experience. Seasons dead anyway.

Is the right answer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024