Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Slovakia 19:54 - Mar 17 with 807 viewsbuilthjack

About 350 tickets now available in blocks 511 and 517. On the FAW website.
The game is next Sunday at 2pm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Slovakia on 22:05 - Mar 17 with 682 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can't the Cardiff fans fill their stadium

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales v Slovakia on 22:26 - Mar 17 with 667 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Slovakia on 22:05 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

Can't the Cardiff fans fill their stadium

There's not enough of them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Slovakia on 22:29 - Mar 17 with 664 viewstaffpunk

Wales v Slovakia on 22:26 - Mar 17 by builthjack

There's not enough of them.

If there's only 350 left, that's a magnificent crowd and way more than I expected. Personally I've no interest in going, though I hope Wales win obviously.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales v Slovakia on 22:29 - Mar 17 with 661 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Slovakia on 22:29 - Mar 17 by taffpunk

If there's only 350 left, that's a magnificent crowd and way more than I expected. Personally I've no interest in going, though I hope Wales win obviously.

It will be a sell out

Wales v Slovakia on 22:33 - Mar 17 with 646 viewsChief

Be warned the trains are bad enough on a Sunday but there rail replacement buses on that day too. Shambles.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Slovakia on 23:33 - Mar 17 with 601 viewsmajorraglan

Got my tickets and looking forward to going up. It’s going to be a very tough game as Slovakia are a tidy team with some good players. Looking forward to hearing the Crowd sing the anthem acapella, sends shivers down my spine!
Wales v Slovakia on 00:17 - Mar 18 with 578 viewsChief

Wales v Slovakia on 23:33 - Mar 17 by majorraglan

Got my tickets and looking forward to going up. It’s going to be a very tough game as Slovakia are a tidy team with some good players. Looking forward to hearing the Crowd sing the anthem acapella, sends shivers down my spine!

The loudest I think I've ever heard a crowd at a game I've been at was the anthem in Ireland game where we lost. It was incredible.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024