Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referees 06:46 - Mar 18 with 1215 viewsGlastonbury

I believe all referees should insist on VAR on all premier league and live TV games. When the world is watching the Ref should be saying ‘ I don’t want to be with the 1 that costs a team a goal /match etc and possibly Millions . Had we Swansea City v Man City 1/4 Final FA CUP had VAR then all us swans fans would be looking forward to a great day out at Wembley.

We didn’t get beat by Man City. We got let down by the officiating. Not 1 goal but for 2. I would like Andre Marriner and the linesman to come out and say ‘ we are devastated to have got those decisions wrong and would like to apologise to Swansea city and it’s fans ‘

Then we can guarantee that those decisions would never happen again.
Referees on 07:14 - Mar 18 with 1194 viewsgiantstoneater

It won`t happen Andre doesn't want to upset the apple cart and lose his status as a Prem ref on seeing the penalty decision on the highlights I just think he`s too far away to even to be sure it was a pen as for Stirling well he`s got form and is a cheat of the highest order.
Referees on 10:15 - Mar 18 with 1144 viewsBadlands

FA should VAR in all games from a specified round (5 or 6).
If a ground can't be prepared for its use then the home side has to find one that can - FA could help with this by identifying a set of regional grounds in advance together with a set fee paid by the FA.
I doubt any club reaching the later stages would be unable to prepare their grounds for the technology.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024