Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birch 10:04 - Mar 18 with 7961 viewsvalleyboy

Is Birch coming to Swansea or has he pulled out

What I have never understood with this maybe appointment

Is why someone that’s a big mate if Martin Morgan be appointed as the man to run Swansea City

We all know that Jenkins was the mouthpiece for Morgan before he was sacked/resigned (whatever you want to believe). So is this maybe appointment be another case of him being a mouthpiece again

Makes you wonder if Morgan has got his eye on buying back Swansea City and then for all of the supporters to think that he would not sell Swansea City again. But then to find out that’s not the case. With his only intention is to make a bigger profit
Birch on 12:59 - Mar 18 with 2951 viewscostalotta

Birch on 12:54 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

Reading his email again. He didn’t mentioned that Birch wasn’t coming only saying that he was mates with Morgan and others that were on old board

ok, cool story bro!
Birch on 13:02 - Mar 18 with 2940 viewsvalleyboy

Birch on 12:37 - Mar 18 by vetchonian

You seriously believe Kaplan and Levian would appoint anyone associated with the previous board?

This post confirms ...again...how little you know about our club!

I wonder sometimes how much Kaplan and Levian know about Swansea City as they are seldom over here these days

They totally rely on Pearlman to pass on information, but how do you know he’s telling them everything that’s going on in Swansea
Birch on 13:17 - Mar 18 with 2854 viewsvetchonian

Birch on 13:02 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

I wonder sometimes how much Kaplan and Levian know about Swansea City as they are seldom over here these days

They totally rely on Pearlman to pass on information, but how do you know he’s telling them everything that’s going on in Swansea

Because they pay his wages.....and these guys are in a different league as businessmen as to our previous board.....

I expect he gives them a weekly update....perhaps also "special" coominques if special events occur....this is no longer a "hobby " business run by a couple of chancers!
I would hazard a guess they see the "true" financial reports and are able to interpret them too!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Birch on 13:22 - Mar 18 with 2826 viewsjasper_T

Birch on 13:02 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

As Chief Operating Officer that's his job.
Birch on 14:01 - Mar 18 with 2706 viewsThrasher6

Birch on 12:32 - Mar 18 by andypitt56

Seems like the Guy knows his football, and He has a background in finance. Could be a very shrewd appointment but I think we need to be patient and see what his remit will be. This is where we see what the Americans are really about IMO.

Good post.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Birch on 16:53 - Mar 18 with 2412 viewsQJumpingJack

Hopefully Birch is keen to meet the fans.
Perhaps the Trust can arrange a fans forum sometime in April / before the end of the season.
Birch on 17:45 - Mar 18 with 2324 viewsJackfath

Did the Trust have any input into this appointment?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Birch on 18:27 - Mar 18 with 2252 viewsGaryjack

Birch on 17:45 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

Login to get fewer ads

Birch on 18:40 - Mar 18 with 2202 viewsOldjack

Now that's being just silly

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Birch on 19:28 - Mar 18 with 2120 viewsWingstandwood

If SCFC was a stock market listed company the appointment of this guy and what scenarios/financial situations he has been previously associated with would be profit warning stuff. Share prices would crash on that one!

I am hardly enthusiastic or celebratory about this one, but there may be a crumb of comfort or two i.e. I reckon bygone 'jobs-for-the-boys' lunacy and employment of out of their depth impostors, mediocrity and Kamikaze ruinous wasters like Dineen, Jenkins, O' Leary, Clotet etc could be about to end.

Days of paying money for the cr@p 'consultancy' services of Dineen along with a Global Head of Partnerships to strike and negotiate Third Division revenue/deals should and must become a thing of the past. Add that waste of space Pearlman to that also.

Argus!

Birch on 19:49 - Mar 18 with 2062 viewsDewi1jack

Birch on 12:57 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

If I remember correctly someone on another site said that was 350 people employed at Swansea City

So far only a fraction of those people have gone

Many more will be gone I would say

Cant argue with that last sentence really.

Now it looks unlikely we'll be back in the prem next season,
My guess is at least a couple of thousand will be gone😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Birch on 19:52 - Mar 18 with 2056 viewsLandore_Jack

When are the companies accounts out?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 19:57]

#backtojack

Birch on 20:02 - Mar 18 with 2023 viewsjasper_T

Last year's 12th March, year before 5th May. It varies.
Birch on 20:05 - Mar 18 with 2018 viewsbuilthjack

Birch on 11:51 - Mar 18 by Darran

Yes but that’s easily done with the o next to the i on my phone see Thickhead so try and use English not Aberdarian.

*** Its Aberdarish

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch on 20:15 - Mar 18 with 1977 viewsGaryjack

Birch on 20:05 - Mar 18 by builthjack

*** Its Aberdarish

Exactly. Aberdarian is a race not a language. Everyone knows that!
Birch on 20:23 - Mar 18 with 1941 viewsdonkonky

Considering this is a major appointment the Trust board are very quiet. Thought they might have prepared a statement giving members an update on their involvement in the process. Not a Trust bashing post btw just a bit surprised that a statement has not been issued
Birch on 20:25 - Mar 18 with 1940 viewsbuilthjack

Birch on 20:23 - Mar 18 by donkonky

Considering this is a major appointment the Trust board are very quiet. Thought they might have prepared a statement giving members an update on their involvement in the process. Not a Trust bashing post btw just a bit surprised that a statement has not been issued

Perhaps they were kept in the dark. Again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch on 20:36 - Mar 18 with 1915 viewsdonkonky

Birch on 20:25 - Mar 18 by builthjack

Perhaps they were kept in the dark. Again.

Maybe. It would be nice to have it confirmed if they have had involvement. It might ease the concerns that Birch is not just a hatchet man charged with implementing further fire sales of any assets that are left.
Birch on 20:51 - Mar 18 with 1867 viewsQJumpingJack

If Birch was selected via an interview process and was deemed the best man for the job then he should be given a chance to improve things at the club.

If he is a mate of Levien and Kaplan's and has been given the job then it is not going to end well.
Birch on 21:17 - Mar 18 with 1810 viewsbuilthjack

Is Pearlman needed now?

Birch on 02:57 - Mar 19 with 1647 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So Swansea City gets a new chairman, and THIS is the thread about it?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Birch on 08:33 - Mar 19 with 1522 viewsSwans22

Birch on 21:17 - Mar 18 by builthjack

Is Pearlman needed now?

Pearlman deals with the commercial/marketing side of things. Dineen’s old job.
Birch on 08:44 - Mar 19 with 1505 viewsbuilthjack

Birch on 08:33 - Mar 19 by Swans22

Pearlman deals with the commercial/marketing side of things. Dineen’s old job.

So it's him we thank for knocking 70% off all the kit and clothing in mid March. I don't normally buy anything until the end of April.

Birch on 11:26 - Mar 19 with 1355 viewsBadlands

Birch on 08:44 - Mar 19 by builthjack

So it's him we thank for knocking 70% off all the kit and clothing in mid March. I don't normally buy anything until the end of April.

Pearlman is good at his job and thoroughly decent.
But he knows he has to be efficient and effective or other jobs won't come his way in the future.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Birch on 20:01 - Mar 19 with 1140 viewsOldjack

I bet he comes with a massive birch broom

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024