Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham City 15:30 - Mar 18 with 2047 viewsraynor94

Could well be docked 12 points this week due to FFP, leaving them 2 points above the relegation zone

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Birmingham City on 16:00 - Mar 18 with 1999 viewsTailGunner

Rumours they will carry it over and the points will come off next season.

I'm sure they would prefer it now, in decent form
Birmingham City on 18:44 - Mar 18 with 1792 viewsoldcob

I believe points should be won and lost on the field. Surely they can think of another way to punish them.
Birmingham City on 18:55 - Mar 18 with 1762 viewsDafyddHuw

They should (but probably won't) have points deducted for letting that knuckle dragger onto the pitch to have a pop at Grealish.

Someone's gonna get badly hurt or worse if they (and Arsenal?) are seen to get off lightly with this.

Remember Monica Seles?
Birmingham City on 18:55 - Mar 18 with 1761 viewsThornburyswan

Birmingham City on 18:44 - Mar 18 by oldcob

I believe points should be won and lost on the field. Surely they can think of another way to punish them.

How about starting with 10 players only for next season, interesting challenge!
Birmingham City on 22:02 - Mar 18 with 1571 viewsandrew

Birmingham City on 18:55 - Mar 18 by DafyddHuw

They should (but probably won't) have points deducted for letting that knuckle dragger onto the pitch to have a pop at Grealish.

Someone's gonna get badly hurt or worse if they (and Arsenal?) are seen to get off lightly with this.

Remember Monica Seles?

I’m sorry but how on Earth were they to know that was going to happen? And what did they do different to every other club to prevent it?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Birmingham City on 22:12 - Mar 18 with 1539 viewsSTID2017

Birmingham City on 22:02 - Mar 18 by andrew

I’m sorry but how on Earth were they to know that was going to happen? And what did they do different to every other club to prevent it?

Exactly.
However, the clubs have to control it or we will see fences return

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Birmingham City on 15:34 - Mar 21 with 1091 viewsDafyddHuw

Birmingham City on 22:02 - Mar 18 by andrew

How did who know what was going to happen?

Do you mean how did the stewards know he was going ro run onto the pitch?
That's what they're there for. Why do you think clubs have stewards all around the pitch? Do you think that they're there just to make up numbers?
Birmingham City on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 987 viewsgiantstoneater

Cant believe they are just going after Birmingham what about Manchester City, Chelsea etc, they all have massive debts!!
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham City on 20:27 - Mar 21 with 887 viewsplasjack

Birmingham City on 16:56 - Mar 21 by giantstoneater

Cant believe they are just going after Birmingham what about Manchester City, Chelsea etc, they all have massive debts!!

I think the clubs you mention can service the debts, unlike Birmingham who have limited resources.
Birmingham City on 20:29 - Mar 21 with 873 viewsjasper_T

Birmingham City on 20:27 - Mar 21 by plasjack

I think the clubs you mention can service the debts, unlike Birmingham who have limited resources.

Birmingham have rich backers. They can afford to spend more than FFP allows, and want to.
Birmingham City on 20:46 - Mar 21 with 835 viewsplasjack

Birmingham City on 20:29 - Mar 21 by jasper_T

Birmingham have rich backers. They can afford to spend more than FFP allows, and want to.

Makes a mockery of FFP.
Birmingham City on 20:52 - Mar 21 with 818 viewsjasper_T

Birmingham City on 20:46 - Mar 21 by plasjack

Makes a mockery of FFP.

FFP deserves mockery. In practice it only protects the interests of the established rich clubs by keeping new investment down. And it does nothing to stop poor clubs running themselves into the ground like Bolton.

And the penalties it hands out are pathetic. A £15m fine to Bournemouth when they were in their second season in the PL. Birmingham handed a transfer embargo for breaking rules that didn't even exist at the time of the offence, they were changed after the fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024