Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 15:40 - Mar 18 with 2783 viewspencoedjack

When is he back?
Rodon on 15:59 - Mar 18 with 2751 viewsjasper_T

He's in training according to a video Fer posted up. Bone should be healed by now. Might be ready for some involvement after the break.
Rodon on 17:07 - Mar 18 with 2645 viewsploppy

Rodon on 15:59 - Mar 18 by jasper_T

He's in training according to a video Fer posted up. Bone should be healed by now. Might be ready for some involvement after the break.

On current form, I think CCV would keep his place though.
Rodon on 18:30 - Mar 18 with 2546 viewsgiantstoneater

Rodon on 17:07 - Mar 18 by ploppy

CCV has done really well I wonder if Spurs are thinking of selling him. No need to rush back Rodon just yet. Not sure what the contract situation with VDH is its gone very quiet on that score.
Rodon on 19:09 - Mar 18 with 2494 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that the form that has seen us slip from play off contenders to looking over our shoulders at the relegation zone?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rodon on 19:38 - Mar 18 with 2454 viewsjasper_T

Defensively he's been good but we miss something with his passing out. He's technically very good but plays extremely safe, where Joe will attempt diagonals out to the wings or carry the ball into midfield himself. Teams are able to restrict us by letting him have the ball.

With Potter favouring distribution, and with the season all but over, I imagine our Joe will get games.
Rodon on 19:38 - Mar 18 with 2450 viewsjasper_T

Rodon on 18:30 - Mar 18 by giantstoneater

CCV has done really well I wonder if Spurs are thinking of selling him. No need to rush back Rodon just yet. Not sure what the contract situation with VDH is its gone very quiet on that score.

He and Potter both confirmed he has a year extension option in his current contract. New contract or not he won't be a free agent, in Potter's words.
Rodon on 20:27 - Mar 18 with 2385 viewsploppy

Rodon on 19:09 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that the form that has seen us slip from play off contenders to looking over our shoulders at the relegation zone?

Can you cite examples where CCV has cost us points? Rodon was starting to make more mistakes before he got injured.
Rodon on 21:49 - Mar 18 with 2300 viewsNeathJack

Regardless any the form of CCV, good or bad, Rodon has to come straight back in when available.

The more game time he gets the better it will be for him, and assuming he's not sold, us for next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Rodon on 22:02 - Mar 18 with 2283 viewsploppy

Rodon on 21:49 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

Regardless any the form of CCV, good or bad, Rodon has to come straight back in when available.

The more game time he gets the better it will be for him, and assuming he's not sold, us for next season.

"Regardless of the form of CCV"?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.
Rodon on 06:41 - Mar 19 with 2112 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rodon on 22:02 - Mar 18 by ploppy

"Regardless of the form of CCV"?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Why not play them both and give VDH a break?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodon on 22:30 - Mar 25 with 1615 viewsjasper_T

Rodon (and Tyler Reid) back in training, albeit still in red bibs.

https://www.swanseacity.com/media/42429
Rodon on 00:21 - Mar 26 with 1534 viewsGlyn1

Do you ever say anything positive about Swansea? If so, please provide a link.

And no, we're not looking over our shoulders at the relegation zone. We really aren't.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2019 0:23]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Rodon on 07:07 - Mar 26 with 1426 viewsMagic_Michu

Rodon on 18:30 - Mar 18 by giantstoneater

If spurs are thinking of selling him, it won’t be to us.

We’d have to spend some money to actually buy a player 😂

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Rodon on 08:13 - Mar 26 with 1368 viewsVincent_Vega

Yeah because that's purely down to CCV

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Rodon on 09:12 - Mar 26 with 1339 viewscbrace1

Have been really impressed with CCV, solid defender who does the basics well. Distribution at times not great but all in all a good defender. No need to rush Rodon back. We have an excellent and two decent centre halves with Harries as back up. Wouldn't mind the same quartet here next year. Can't see it mind...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024