Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iptv providers 20:22 - Mar 18 with 6366 viewsmagicdaps10

Any good ones out there and links would be appreciated.

My G-Stream one is due up and I emailed them to renew but have not responded, never a good sign. Last time they responded and I updated easily.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Iptv providers on 21:16 - Mar 18 with 6329 viewsstevethejack

https://buy.streamkings.be/

Excellent
Iptv providers on 21:26 - Mar 18 with 6310 viewsJango

I use the Anova package at natho.co.uk. Never had an issue with it.
Iptv providers on 21:27 - Mar 18 with 6308 viewsmagicdaps10

Iptv providers on 21:16 - Mar 18 by stevethejack

Excellent

Cheers pal.
Looks good and a good set up with whats app if there is any issues.

Iptv providers on 21:51 - Mar 18 with 6284 viewsmagicdaps10

Iptv providers on 21:27 - Mar 18 by magicdaps10

Cheers pal.
Looks good and a good set up with whats app if there is any issues.

Set up for a month with streamkings, looks ok.

Vod is pretty poor but I have morpheus so not that worried.

How is it for live epl/champions league, do you need a vpn?

Iptv providers on 21:58 - Mar 18 with 6273 viewsstevethejack

I never use the VOD, takes too long to load up. PL & Champions League are excellent, no VPN needed. Have all the Championship ifollow games, and some from L1 & L2.

15 minutes before major set of games start, reload the packages, for example for Saturday 3pm games. Don't always rely on the name of the game as occasionally they are different. e.g. Swans away to WBA was listed as Forest v Hull.

Used a few IPTV providers, the sheer number of channels and efficiency of these means I won't be looking elsewhere unless something goes wrong with them. I did 6 months, then a year, now I'm on my second full year.
Iptv providers on 14:38 - Mar 19 with 6117 viewsRissoleCoughlin

Iptv providers on 21:16 - Mar 18 by stevethejack

Excellent

Hi Steve. That looks promising. It's a pity they don't have a full list of channels. Can I be cheeky and ask you to check if you can also pick up Fox Sports NL streams on there too, and if so what is the quality like in terms of HD and buffering issues?

I love Eredivisie football and Fox Sports NL currently have the broadcasting rights to all all the live games. I can currently pick up ESPN and Premier Sports but they will only ever show Ajax, PSV, or Feyenoord. Thanks.
Iptv providers on 22:59 - Mar 19 with 5952 viewsstevethejack

Iptv providers on 14:38 - Mar 19 by RissoleCoughlin

Hi Steve. That looks promising. It's a pity they don't have a full list of channels. Can I be cheeky and ask you to check if you can also pick up Fox Sports NL streams on there too, and if so what is the quality like in terms of HD and buffering issues?

I love Eredivisie football and Fox Sports NL currently have the broadcasting rights to all all the live games. I can currently pick up ESPN and Premier Sports but they will only ever show Ajax, PSV, or Feyenoord. Thanks.

Fox Sports NL is not one of the packages included. One of the packages that does show Eredivisie (ESPN+) is included. I've not tried watching Eredivisie through this package as I get Fox Sports NL through my satellite dish.

ESPN+ has over 20 channels with English commentary, so guessing that they'd show every game as they show every FA Cup game, even all the 3rd round simultaneously.

Schedules are not showing many games as it's international break. Check this page out to see if when it updates with other games in the future https://liveonsat.com/europe-netherlands-eredivisie.php
Iptv providers on 09:54 - Mar 20 with 5826 viewsRissoleCoughlin

Iptv providers on 22:59 - Mar 19 by stevethejack

Fox Sports NL is not one of the packages included. One of the packages that does show Eredivisie (ESPN+) is included. I've not tried watching Eredivisie through this package as I get Fox Sports NL through my satellite dish.

ESPN+ has over 20 channels with English commentary, so guessing that they'd show every game as they show every FA Cup game, even all the 3rd round simultaneously.

Schedules are not showing many games as it's international break. Check this page out to see if when it updates with other games in the future https://liveonsat.com/europe-netherlands-eredivisie.php

Thanks for checking. I am pretty sure ESPN+ only ever live broadcast the big 3 teams over there though but will hopefully be proven wrong after the international break.
Login to get fewer ads

Iptv providers on 17:00 - Mar 20 with 5747 viewsJackfath

GStreams is fine and going nowhere.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Iptv providers on 17:14 - Mar 20 with 5745 viewspembsjack

Do you have any issues with the internet providers knowing your streaming.
Sick of my sky bill going up so would love to find an alternative, but dont want to be worrying about threats of prosecution etc
Iptv providers on 21:09 - Mar 20 with 5690 viewsNeathJack

Iptv providers on 17:14 - Mar 20 by pembsjack

Do you have any issues with the internet providers knowing your streaming.
Sick of my sky bill going up so would love to find an alternative, but dont want to be worrying about threats of prosecution etc

Use a VPN like IPVanish or Private Internet Access (PIA)
Iptv providers on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 5684 viewsmagicdaps10

Iptv providers on 17:00 - Mar 20 by Jackfath

GStreams is fine and going nowhere.

I tried renewing there but they have not sent me a reply to my email.

I still have a few weeks left on my sub, understand they are taking no new subs but they are not responding to my email.....not a good sign.

Iptv providers on 07:43 - Mar 21 with 5586 viewsJackfath

Iptv providers on 21:15 - Mar 20 by magicdaps10

I tried renewing there but they have not sent me a reply to my email.

I still have a few weeks left on my sub, understand they are taking no new subs but they are not responding to my email.....not a good sign.

Are you using GStream or G-stream? Do you use the services of Brian?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Iptv providers on 07:43 - Mar 21 with 5588 viewsstevethejack

In August 2018, ESPN acquired the US broadcasting rights to the Dutch Eredivisie in a three-year deal that will expire at the end of the 2020/21 season. Each season, ESPN+ (ESPN’s paid subscription service) will stream 102 regular season Eredivisie matches (three per week, August through May).

Looks like not too many games. BEinSport is included and have the rights. With 16 sports channels and access to the connect service (like Sky Go), should be able to get all the games.
Iptv providers on 09:40 - Mar 21 with 5546 viewsmagicdaps10

Iptv providers on 07:43 - Mar 21 by Jackfath

Are you using GStream or G-stream? Do you use the services of Brian?

I use G-stream, funnily enough I use it on Brians tv app but it is not through him.

You have it through Brian? Do you have a link or email for him please?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024