Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues 09:29 - Mar 19 with 3402 viewswestisbest

When burton albion played man city in the league cup at burton , var was used. Surely the fa cup has more prestige than the league cup . All the the other fa cup quarter finals had var ,why not swansea's match.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/have-you-lost-plot-talksport-159946
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 09:32 - Mar 19 with 3385 viewsraynor94

Offer a replay it's over, just move on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 09:33 - Mar 19 with 3378 viewstheloneranger

Millwall v Brighton didn't have VAR

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 10:10 - Mar 19 with 3295 viewsjackal

Just a replay of the second half.

It was only after they were 2-0 down that Marriner decided that they needed his help.

If none of the quarters had VAR I wouldn't be so p*ssed off. But why two get it and two don't is completely out of order.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 10:51 - Mar 19 with 3229 viewsjasper_T

Pep should buy DJ for £20m and loan him back to us in apology.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 11:59 - Mar 19 with 3139 viewsAnotherJohn

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 10:51 - Mar 19 by jasper_T

Or a couple of nominally-priced but decent loans next season from their huge squad. Win-win.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 12:07 - Mar 19 with 3123 viewspencoedjack

Yeah, I am sure they will add an additional fixture to there already heavy schedule.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 13:21 - Mar 19 with 2997 viewsWarwickHunt

We were robbed at Villa Park in the 1964 semi-final too.

About as much chance of getting that replayed...
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 16:50 - Mar 19 with 2836 viewsMuteswan

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 13:21 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

Some of those players might struggle for fitness now.😉
Login to get fewer ads

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 17:32 - Mar 19 with 2766 viewslondonlisa2001

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 13:21 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

My Dad still goes on about it...
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 18:16 - Mar 19 with 2694 viewssainthelens

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 17:32 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

My Dad still goes on about it...

I fancy last Sat will be talked about long after we've gone.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 18:29 - Mar 19 with 2670 viewshowenjack

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 18:16 - Mar 19 by sainthelens

I fancy last Sat will be talked about long after we've gone.

I noticed at half time the city players surrounding the ref having a go at him. Was it a coincidence that in the second half we hardly got a free kick ? I think not
Also a day or so later couldn't believe a sky sports presenter asking whether Man utd 's exit from the cup along with city's near miss against us was down to the fact that their teams were suffering fatigue after champions league exertions.
Whhhaaaattttt!!!!
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 2616 viewsGaryjack

Will never happen, but it has done before. Under considerably less controversial circumstances as well in my opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/feb/14/deniscampbell.theobserver
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 19:02]
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 19:48 - Mar 19 with 2555 viewsFlashberryjack

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 10:51 - Mar 19 by jasper_T

Best idea I've heard for a long time

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 20:41 - Mar 19 with 2490 viewssdh1412

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 18:29 - Mar 19 by howenjack

I noticed at half time the city players surrounding the ref having a go at him. Was it a coincidence that in the second half we hardly got a free kick ? I think not
Also a day or so later couldn't believe a sky sports presenter asking whether Man utd 's exit from the cup along with city's near miss against us was down to the fact that their teams were suffering fatigue after champions league exertions.
Whhhaaaattttt!!!!

City players were surrounding the ref because someone had just smashed the ball into Laportes back after the whistle had gone.

The big question is why VAR was used in our Q/F last year v Spurs but not this year.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 20:53 - Mar 19 with 2461 viewsGaryjack

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 20:41 - Mar 19 by sdh1412

City players were surrounding the ref because someone had just smashed the ball into Laportes back after the whistle had gone.

The big question is why VAR was used in our Q/F last year v Spurs but not this year.

It's not a big question. That has already been established, VAR is only used at Premier league grounds in the FA cup. Last year we were in the Premier league, this year we aren't. Shocking of course, but that's where we are.
Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 20:55 - Mar 19 with 2457 viewsOldjack

,the trip by the keeper ,how wasn't that given as well ,truly shocking across the board
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 20:55]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 09:26 - Mar 20 with 2248 viewsBadlands

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 18:29 - Mar 19 by howenjack

Whhhaaaattttt!!!!

Man City strolling to a home win home on the Tuesday
We were getting stuffed away on the Wednesday
Swansea City squad valuation £51 million
Manchester City squad valuation £1.02 billion

They paid more for the goalkeeper than the value of our entire squad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 10:45 - Mar 20 with 2195 viewswestwalesed

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 11:59 - Mar 19 by AnotherJohn

Or a couple of nominally-priced but decent loans next season from their huge squad. Win-win.

In all seriousness, given Pep's comments after the game about admiring the way we are trying to play etc etc......Potter should be desperately trying to build bridges to that end. We could bring in 3 or 4 players from Citeh on loan and that would give us a real good go next year.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 11:29 - Mar 20 with 2170 viewsLeonWasGod

Man City should offer Swansea City a replay as VAR row continues on 20:55 - Mar 19 by Oldjack

,the trip by the keeper ,how wasn't that given as well ,truly shocking across the board
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 20:55]

Just about to go round the keeper, straight in on an open goal. Deliberate trip. Red card any day of the week.

Oh well...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024