Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK 12:05 - Mar 19 with 2841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/granskning/ug/serious-economic-crime-suspected-in-fun
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 12:16]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 12:43 - Mar 19 with 2737 viewsWxmJax

Odd story, dyssy trying to stir something that's not there ? He's up early as well. For clarification, 1m SEK is around £80k.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 12:50 - Mar 19 with 2711 viewsjasper_T

So they were basically doing a Man City and the owner was sponsoring his own club, and they lied about a sale of an asset to comply with their league's version of FFP regulations?
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 13:19 - Mar 19 with 2631 viewsWarwickHunt

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 12:43 - Mar 19 by WxmJax

Odd story, dyssy trying to stir something that's not there ? He's up early as well. For clarification, 1m SEK is around £80k.

SEKS scandal!
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 13:36 - Mar 19 with 2576 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There is also a television series covering the investigation. It is called 'Uppdrag Granskning (Mission Review)' but is only available with Swedish subtitles.

https://www.svtplay.se/video/21517942/uppdrag-granskning/uppdrag-granskning-saso
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 13:38]

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 16:19 - Mar 19 with 2398 viewsLeonWasGod

Fascinating.
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 16:36 - Mar 19 with 2364 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 16:19 - Mar 19 by LeonWasGod

Fascinating.

It is, especially when we keep hearing about how his work in Sweden justifies his woeful start here in English football.

If this is all true, then it really does tarnish his achievements there. They were the Manchester City of the Swedish lower leagues.

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 16:47 - Mar 19 with 2342 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looks like Potter has gone from one extreme to the other.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:03 - Mar 19 with 2308 viewsLeonWasGod

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 16:36 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is, especially when we keep hearing about how his work in Sweden justifies his woeful start here in English football.

If this is all true, then it really does tarnish his achievements there. They were the Manchester City of the Swedish lower leagues.

1. I know you don't like him, but what has this got to do with Potter? It was an accounting decision around eligibility for league entry. I wouldn't have thought that's the sort of thing Potter would get involved in.

2. These are their transfer dealings around that time (according to Transfermarkt)
2012/13 - ins £0, Outs £450k, Net spend - profit £450k
2013/14 - Ins £0, Outs £0, Net spend £0
2014/15 - Ins £0, Outs £1.7m. Net spend - profit £1.7m
2015/16 - Ins £68k, Outs £0. Net spend £68k
2016/17 - Ins £0, Outs £0. Net spend £0.

To me, that looks more like Manchester Central FC than Manchester City FC.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:11 - Mar 19 with 2292 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:03 - Mar 19 by LeonWasGod

1. I know you don't like him, but what has this got to do with Potter? It was an accounting decision around eligibility for league entry. I wouldn't have thought that's the sort of thing Potter would get involved in.

2. These are their transfer dealings around that time (according to Transfermarkt)

I don't dislike him. I just do not think he is doing the 'outstanding' job many Swansea supporters think he is.

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:30 - Mar 19 with 2252 viewslonglostjack

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:11 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't dislike him. I just do not think he is doing the 'outstanding' job many Swansea supporters think he is.

What did you think of the Manchester City game Dwight?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:42 - Mar 19 with 2236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 16:47 - Mar 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Looks like Potter has gone from one extreme to the other.

I know. I bet he’d love £80,000 to spend.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 2171 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:30 - Mar 19 by longlostjack

What did you think of the Manchester City game Dwight?

Celina's goal was one of my favourite goals I have seen us score. It reminded me of Lita away at Blackburn. I also think Nordfelt had his best game yet for us, and was undoubtedly helped by the lack of high balls and crosses Manchester City attempt.

I think the decision to bring Asoro on was appalling. He is notorious for not tracking back, I remember saying to my friends as soon as he came on it was poor. He blatantly cost us the first goal.

I do believe despite the quality of the goal, it has absolutely no bearing on whether Potter can do well in The Championship. Very few teams will push as high as Manchester City did. That sort of goal and chance cannot be created against the likes of Bolton (even with 10men) who put every player deep in their half when we have the ball.

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 18:37 - Mar 19 with 2156 viewsjasper_T

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:03 - Mar 19 by LeonWasGod

If they were overspending for the amount of revenue they (and their opposition) were receiving most of it was likely going on player wages. Not a lot of transfer fees in the lower reaches of the English league system either, but moneybags clubs can still spend like it's going out of fashion/business.
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 18:50 - Mar 19 with 2127 viewsFireboy2

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 18:27 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Celina's goal was one of my favourite goals I have seen us score. It reminded me of Lita away at Blackburn. I also think Nordfelt had his best game yet for us, and was undoubtedly helped by the lack of high balls and crosses Manchester City attempt.

I think the decision to bring Asoro on was appalling. He is notorious for not tracking back, I remember saying to my friends as soon as he came on it was poor. He blatantly cost us the first goal.

I do believe despite the quality of the goal, it has absolutely no bearing on whether Potter can do well in The Championship. Very few teams will push as high as Manchester City did. That sort of goal and chance cannot be created against the likes of Bolton (even with 10men) who put every player deep in their half when we have the ball.

You were doing well until you mentioned that you had friends
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 19:02 - Mar 19 with 2085 viewsjack2jack

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 18:50 - Mar 19 by Fireboy2

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 19:08 - Mar 19 with 2071 viewslonglostjack

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 18:50 - Mar 19 by Fireboy2

It was a decent post from Dwight but that did make me laugh !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 21:42 - Mar 19 with 1928 viewsBadlands

Bee known for about 2 years.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 01:34 - Mar 20 with 1755 viewsLoyal

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 17:11 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's because you judge achievment by league position and success by League status. It's nonsense, your thread is nonsense and your anti Swansea posts are nonsense.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 07:12 - Mar 20 with 1648 viewsTailGunner

Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 01:34 - Mar 20 by Loyal

That's because you judge achievment by league position and success by League status. It's nonsense, your thread is nonsense and your anti Swansea posts are nonsense.

Imagine disliking a manager and a club this much, trawling the internet for any little thing that could discredit.

Pretty disgusting, so glad the likes of Dwight don't stand among us in the real world on a match day
Serious economic crime suspected in funding of Graham Potter's Östersunds FK on 09:29 - Mar 20 with 1541 viewsBadlands

I think Sweden takes money fraud seriously ... unlike our country where we vote to leave system in order for our tax dodgers to remain in power.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024