Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. 19:17 - Mar 19 with 18582 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The plot thickens...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47626855

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:39 - Mar 27 with 2372 viewsJack11

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:33 - Mar 27 by Garyjack

I believe it was a centre back from Burnley? The club got pelters at the time until it became evident it was an error at Burnleys end. Nantes however, are claiming they completed the relevant paperwork. Cardiff's stance surrounds registration with FIFA to enable him to play for them. Not a leg to stand on springs to mind!
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 20:41]

David Edgar I think, decent player too!
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:45 - Mar 27 with 2358 viewsmonmouth

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:33 - Mar 27 by Garyjack

I believe it was a centre back from Burnley? The club got pelters at the time until it became evident it was an error at Burnleys end. Nantes however, are claiming they completed the relevant paperwork. Cardiff's stance surrounds registration with FIFA to enable him to play for them. Not a leg to stand on springs to mind!
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 20:41]

David Edgar? We also had our travails with Dean Leacock and announced Enner Valencia (another winner, Huwey boy) on our website. None of those signed registered contracts though did they?

I find his stance unpleasant, as natural justice looks to have the scummers by the balls on this one, but Bluey's right though, and that's unusual recently, let FIFA decide and settle it.

Does anyone really think that in the same circumstances our beloved new or old owners wouldn't be doing the same? For goodness sake we moved heaven and earth not to pay a small selling on fee for Vorm. Football is hardly a paragon of moral high ground in circumstances like this. Full of crocodile tears until the colour of money is exposed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:47 - Mar 27 with 2352 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:18 - Mar 27 by Jack11

Disgusting way to act. Why not pay up then query it? The answer is simple - no class.

Paying up means admission of liability.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:54 - Mar 27 with 2331 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:47 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Paying up means admission of liability.

So all the sympathy for Sala was false and he was never your player ?.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:58 - Mar 27 with 2323 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:54 - Mar 27 by plasjack

So all the sympathy for Sala was false and he was never your player ?.

Don't be silly.

Any legal advice when something is in dispute is to never make an admission of liability which in this case a payment would be.

There were apparently clauses in the deal put in by Nantes. Were those met? You don't know, I don't know. Again, the issue is in the hands of FIFA.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:03 - Mar 27 with 2316 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:58 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Don't be silly.

Any legal advice when something is in dispute is to never make an admission of liability which in this case a payment would be.

There were apparently clauses in the deal put in by Nantes. Were those met? You don't know, I don't know. Again, the issue is in the hands of FIFA.

What law firm do you represent, or are you guessing as usual.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:17 - Mar 27 with 2295 viewsJack11

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:45 - Mar 27 by monmouth

David Edgar? We also had our travails with Dean Leacock and announced Enner Valencia (another winner, Huwey boy) on our website. None of those signed registered contracts though did they?

I find his stance unpleasant, as natural justice looks to have the scummers by the balls on this one, but Bluey's right though, and that's unusual recently, let FIFA decide and settle it.

Does anyone really think that in the same circumstances our beloved new or old owners wouldn't be doing the same? For goodness sake we moved heaven and earth not to pay a small selling on fee for Vorm. Football is hardly a paragon of moral high ground in circumstances like this. Full of crocodile tears until the colour of money is exposed.

I completely agree with everything you say in principle, but this is unprecedented and putting rivalries to one side and removing rose tinted specs etc, it feels like they’ve taken football grubbiness to a new level.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:19 - Mar 27 with 2287 viewsOldjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:03 - Mar 27 by plasjack

At the end of the day Scumsville are trying their hardest to squirm their way out of paying ! The whole world knows this was a signed and done deal . This puts them in a very very poor light within the football world. Shame on them !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:21 - Mar 27 with 2282 viewsGaryjack

Of course it's all about the finances Mon, for sure we would take the same stance. Would we have allowed to accept him as our player, grieved over his passing in the way they did, and lapped up the world attention, only to try and wriggle out of paying for him when he is quite clearly their player? Maybe our yank owners would, but i'm sure us fans would show a bit more fortitude. Cry me a bucket Bluey ffs!
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:28 - Mar 27 with 2259 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:03 - Mar 27 by plasjack

That's ironic given the assumptions from everyone here.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:52 - Mar 27 with 2227 viewsunion_jack

That’s the fella, Dean Leacock.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:59 - Mar 27 with 2220 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:52 - Mar 27 by union_jack

That’s the fella, Dean Leacock.

Didn't he fail a medical?

Might be getting old but think we were interested at one point.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 23:36 - Mar 27 with 2159 viewstheloneranger

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:59 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Didn't he fail a medical?

Might be getting old but think we were interested at one point.

We tried signing Leacock after you stole Roger Johnson from us a month earlier!!

"SWANSEA CITY and Fulham were left frustrated and unhappy last night as the fall-out began from the Dean Leacock transfer fiasco."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/clubs-collision-cours

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:33 - Mar 28 with 2016 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 23:36 - Mar 27 by theloneranger

We tried signing Leacock after you stole Roger Johnson from us a month earlier!!

"SWANSEA CITY and Fulham were left frustrated and unhappy last night as the fall-out began from the Dean Leacock transfer fiasco."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/clubs-collision-cours

Johnson clearly had good taste. That, and we have better beer...
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 13:17 - Mar 28 with 1943 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:27 - Mar 19 by Oldjack

Have our little no hopers paid up yet?

Does anyone honestly think we would pay up?

Would we feck lol

This is the Modern World, and football is a business and I think every Brittish club would do the same, FIFA may take a different view and they may have to pay up eventually, but it looks like it will have to go through the courts !!!
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 14:48 - Mar 28 with 1908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:33 - Mar 28 by bluey_the_blue

Johnson clearly had good taste. That, and we have better beer...

Yep. He fancied playing in the championship with you. Instead of ( eventually) the PL with us. Another “oh f*ck” moment.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 15:24 - Mar 28 with 1868 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 14:48 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Yep. He fancied playing in the championship with you. Instead of ( eventually) the PL with us. Another “oh f*ck” moment.

Solid defender when good good player alongside him, good partnership with Loovens.
He was never a Prem player. You'd have found that out if he'd gone to you, Championship was his level.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 17:56 - Mar 28 with 1795 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:57 - Mar 27 by theloneranger

It's very interesting to see that Michael Mansfield QC, who represented most of the victims’ families at the recent Hillsborough Inquests, has agreed to represent Sala's family.

Let the sh1te hit the fan!!!

Good news if the family have a good quality legal rep.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 08:12 - Mar 30 with 1641 viewscockneyswan

Oh dear,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47749265
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 13:00 - Mar 30 with 1520 viewsBarrySwan

I was reading an article just a couple of weeks ago quoting a bloke involved in airplane charter flights who said that he and others had been warning for years that the industry was a mess in it's policing of regulations especially in regards to small ad hoc charter flights and he and others had been demanding a massive overhaul of the regulations and their applications for some time with no adequate response from the authorities.

I'm sure that many of us including myself work in regulated industries where we see that the regulations and their policing and enforcement are a complete and utter joke but know that these sort of situations will carry on until there is a 'major incident' and that the only too predictible hand wringing and expressions of regret will then emerge from those who knowingly weren't too fussy about addressing the issues until such a tragedy as this.

Without a significant incdent of this kind given such publicity because it included someone who would have become a premier league footballer, although in truth I would imagine very few of us had ever heard of the unfortunate victim then its unfortunate that such deficiencies and I suppose what could be termed as illegal practices would just continue.

If the investigation reveals that this ad hoc last minute replacement pilot was not even licensed to fly the plane under the conditions this would reveal just what a gaping hole there is in the application of even the existing regulations.

I have no doubt that these practices have been going on all over the place for years and probably still are.

At the end of the day whilst wild horses wouldn't drag me personally into a small plane for a flight such as this you really don't expect to be asking the pilot as to what his flying qualifications are as you board a plane and quite reasonably expect that his/her qualifications are beyond reproach.

Is there is finally a ruling that this pilot should not have been flying anyway then we would no doubt now see a further ramping up of the unsavoury financial buck passing and legal action.

I'm sure that if I was an insurance company I wouldn't be paying out for the tragic result of a flight that was using an unqualified pilot.

Insurance companies won't pay out in the event of a car accident if the offending driver is not adequately licensed so I can't see them being too amenable to paying out in this case if the pilot does indeed eventually prove to not have the correct license.

One would have thought that there might well be a few people wondering about how long its going to be before their collars are felt by the ofen inadequate, pathetic, ever shortening in name only 'long arm of the law' in regards to authorising and commissioning a flight with an 'unlicensed' pilot to ferry an passenger around (if indeed it is eventually determined to be the case) who I'm sure would have been totally unaware of the circumstances.

And I've no doubt a massive escalation of the who's going to pay what scenario already unfolding at present.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 19:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024