Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust communication 20:42 - Mar 19 with 5250 viewsNeathJack

No statement to date regarding the appointment of the new chairman.

No update regarding the members consultation vote on the possibility of legal action, which was supposed to take place in March.

How are those communication improvements going so far?
Swans Trust communication on 20:48 - Mar 19 with 3927 viewsLuther27

And the tumbleweed blows through....
Swans Trust communication on 21:04 - Mar 19 with 3885 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s a fair point. Trust reps are meeting the new chair tomorrow to discuss relevant issues. On the consultation, we’re still aiming for March but that may slip a bit. Some of the legal stuff that needs to be in place before we can consult has been slower than we anticipated being completed. It’s also fair to say that some of the key trust people involved have been busier than usual in recent weeks with their day jobs and family commitments. That’s not an excuse just a reason, and only one of them. But it is relevant.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans Trust communication on 21:34 - Mar 19 with 3812 viewschad

Swans Trust communication on 21:04 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a fair point. Trust reps are meeting the new chair tomorrow to discuss relevant issues. On the consultation, we’re still aiming for March but that may slip a bit. Some of the legal stuff that needs to be in place before we can consult has been slower than we anticipated being completed. It’s also fair to say that some of the key trust people involved have been busier than usual in recent weeks with their day jobs and family commitments. That’s not an excuse just a reason, and only one of them. But it is relevant.

Presumably the appointment of the new Chair has been confirmed then. I seem to have missed any announcement. Don’t seem to have received a member email about this, has there been one?
Swans Trust communication on 21:36 - Mar 19 with 3802 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust communication on 21:34 - Mar 19 by chad

Presumably the appointment of the new Chair has been confirmed then. I seem to have missed any announcement. Don’t seem to have received a member email about this, has there been one?

It was confirmed by the club yesterday I believe? There hasn’t been a member email, as NJ pointed out in the OP.

Swans Trust communication on 21:37 - Mar 19 with 3789 viewsIAN05

Fair enough if the guys involved in legal stuff have family/work stuff - people have own lives.

What exactly is preventing better comms though ? If the website minutes are anything to go on there has been no board meeting since January? the minutes themselves read like something from 30 years ago, still no dialogue with Stu and the fans he represents, website is really under utilised and Twitter presence is almost zero.
Swans Trust communications on 21:43 - Mar 19 with 3758 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust communication on 21:37 - Mar 19 by IAN05

Fair enough if the guys involved in legal stuff have family/work stuff - people have own lives.

What exactly is preventing better comms though ? If the website minutes are anything to go on there has been no board meeting since January? the minutes themselves read like something from 30 years ago, still no dialogue with Stu and the fans he represents, website is really under utilised and Twitter presence is almost zero.

But apart from all that.

No arguments on the minutes, we should get them out there quicker. Agree about Stu and that’s a point many of us have made a few times. It should have been done and I can’t really give you an acceptable reason why it hasn’t. Not sure about twitter though. I think Dave who does the social media stuff has been pretty proactive there in recent tines.

Swans Trust communications on 21:48 - Mar 19 with 3736 viewsIAN05

Swans Trust communications on 21:43 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

But apart from all that.

No arguments on the minutes, we should get them out there quicker. Agree about Stu and that’s a point many of us have made a few times. It should have been done and I can’t really give you an acceptable reason why it hasn’t. Not sure about twitter though. I think Dave who does the social media stuff has been pretty proactive there in recent tines.

Apart from that lot it’s amazing 😉

In fairness now I’ve checked the twitter stuff there has been a steady stream in past few months so I take it back on that one.

The other stuff is so easily fixable though even if it’s just get the minutes out quickly and offer some kind of Q and A with Stu
Swans Trust communication on 22:03 - Mar 19 with 3691 viewschad

Swans Trust communication on 21:34 - Mar 19 by chad

Thanks missed it when checking the club website headlines

Just wondered if there had been some miscommunications possibly with some members not receiving notification given it is such an important issue and the promise of Trust involvement in the appointment.

Obviously could understand this not being done until the appointment officially announced.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust communication on 18:47 - Mar 21 with 3191 viewsIAN05

How did the meeting with Birch go ?
Swans Trust communication on 18:48 - Mar 21 with 3184 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swans Trust communication on 18:47 - Mar 21 by IAN05

How did the meeting with Birch go ?

Facking dreadful I’m hearing

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swans Trust communication on 18:50 - Mar 21 with 3171 viewsIAN05

Swans Trust communication on 18:48 - Mar 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Marvellous. What happened then ?
Swans Trust communication on 18:51 - Mar 21 with 3164 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swans Trust communication on 18:50 - Mar 21 by IAN05

Marvellous. What happened then ?

He wants to sack everyone

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swans Trust communication on 19:42 - Mar 21 with 3098 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust communication on 18:48 - Mar 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

You’re hearing wrong.

Swans Trust communication on 19:43 - Mar 21 with 3088 viewsBillyChong

Swans Trust communication on 19:42 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

You’re hearing wrong.

Did Birch mention redundancies at the meeting?
Swans Trust communication on 19:44 - Mar 21 with 3072 viewsQJumpingJack

All we need to know is:

1) were the Trust part of the interview process?
2) how many candidates did Birch beat to get the job? - just a number, I am not expecting other names who failed to get it.
Swans Trust communication on 19:45 - Mar 21 with 3066 viewsBadlands

Swans Trust communication on 18:51 - Mar 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

He wants to sack everyone

No he doesn't.
But given much of your reactionary drivel I'm not surprised at your comment.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans Trust communication on 19:46 - Mar 21 with 3061 viewsOldjack

You’re hearing wrong.

So give us the info ,or is it all hush hush ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Trust communication on 19:47 - Mar 21 with 3052 viewsdonkonky

You’re hearing wrong.

Suppose there lies the issue lad ..not hearing anything!
Swans Trust communication on 19:47 - Mar 21 with 3050 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust communication on 19:43 - Mar 21 by BillyChong

Did Birch mention redundancies at the meeting?

I wasn’t there but not from the summary from those who were, no.

Swans Trust communication on 19:49 - Mar 21 with 3033 viewsBillyChong

Swans Trust communication on 19:47 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Ok ta
Swans Trust communication on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 2995 viewsNeathJack

Given that it would obviously have been very much in the pipeline and not a word was mentioned to the Trust board members he met, that's a less than encouraging start in terms of transparency.
Swans Trust communication on 19:58 - Mar 21 with 2984 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust communication on 19:56 - Mar 21 by NeathJack

Given that it would obviously have been very much in the pipeline and not a word was mentioned to the Trust board members he met, that's a less than encouraging start in terms of transparency.

Wouldn’t argue with you.

Swans Trust communication on 20:01 - Mar 21 with 2973 viewsIAN05

We likely to get any summary of this meeting mate ?
Swans Trust communication on 20:08 - Mar 21 with 2945 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust communication on 20:01 - Mar 21 by IAN05

We likely to get any summary of this meeting mate ?

There’ll be a statement yeah. Tonight or tomorrow. Won’t be big on the detail of what was discussed as I’m sure you’ll understand.

Swans Trust communication on 20:11 - Mar 21 with 2938 viewsIAN05

Swans Trust communication on 20:08 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

There’ll be a statement yeah. Tonight or tomorrow. Won’t be big on the detail of what was discussed as I’m sure you’ll understand.

Of course, but at least the channels of comms are open
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024