Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Islam v Gays 22:11 - Mar 19 with 5824 viewsGlyn1

Getting interesting in Brum.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/19/fresh-complaints-about-lgbt-le

A spokeman said that "The programme discriminates against the beliefs of Muslim children, parents, family values."

No gay Muslims? 
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 22:16]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Islam v Gays on 22:29 - Mar 19 with 3766 viewsLuther27

Probably.....but you have to appreciate the clash here is not between cultures....it's based on religion.
Islam v Gays on 22:35 - Mar 19 with 3743 viewsLohengrin

Islam v Gays on 22:29 - Mar 19 by Luther27

Probably.....but you have to appreciate the clash here is not between cultures....it's based on religion.

Is religion not a basis for culture then?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Islam v Gays on 22:49 - Mar 19 with 3716 viewsDarran

Send em back to where they came from.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Islam v Gays on 23:04 - Mar 19 with 3691 viewsKilkennyjack

Islam v Gays on 22:49 - Mar 19 by Darran

Send em back to where they came from.

Solihull .,,, ?

🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Islam v Gays (n/t) on 23:08 - Mar 19 with 3679 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Islam v Gays on 23:04 - Mar 19 by Kilkennyjack

Solihull .,,, ?

🤷‍♂️

Why are we sending gays back to Solihull?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 23:14]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Islam v Gays on 23:08 - Mar 19 with 3677 viewsDarran

Islam v Gays on 23:04 - Mar 19 by Kilkennyjack

Solihull .,,, ?

🤷‍♂️

Exactly.

Islam v Gays on 23:13 - Mar 19 with 3664 viewsLuther27

Islam v Gays on 22:35 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Is religion not a basis for culture then?

In my opinion all culture is based primarily on a belief of religion. With regards to the Birmingham situation it's my personal belief that Christianity or Western values take it as you will have outpaced those of Islam thus creating this impasse. Believe me when I say the only winner here will be the parents of the children involved.
Islam v Gays on 08:12 - Mar 20 with 3463 viewsAnotherJohn

The British Social Attitudes data on attitudes to same-sex sex in London were interesting.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/17/londoners-least-liberal-homosexualit

file:///C:/Users/CHHS/Downloads/Trust_for_London_Final_Report_to_TL_FINAL_FORMATTED_.pdf (p.15)
Login to get fewer ads

Islam v Gays on 08:18 - Mar 20 with 3454 viewsMrSwerve

Live on Sky Sports box office.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Islam v Gays on 23:50 - Mar 20 with 3191 viewsJack123

I'm slightly on side with the muslim beliefs here, kind of makes me puke the way homosexuality and lesbian sexuality is pushed these days! If I was young child. I would be so confused, before the watershed lesbian couples kissing, gay men kissing..this is like 7.30 in the night, on the soaps like corrie, and eastenders..
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 23:51]

libera nos a malo

Islam v Gays on 00:30 - Mar 21 with 3167 viewslondonlisa2001

Islam v Gays on 23:50 - Mar 20 by Jack123

I'm slightly on side with the muslim beliefs here, kind of makes me puke the way homosexuality and lesbian sexuality is pushed these days! If I was young child. I would be so confused, before the watershed lesbian couples kissing, gay men kissing..this is like 7.30 in the night, on the soaps like corrie, and eastenders..

If you were a young child you’d be no more confused by men kissing and women kissing than you would be by a man and woman kissing. Children have no inbuilt prejudice about sexuality - nor about race or colour. They are taught prejudice. Little boys and little girls kiss each other without differentiating, until boys reach an age where they’ve (sadly) been taught that ‘boys don’t do that - they shake hands’ - in the UK at least - less so in other countries and cultures.

If a child comes from a home which doesn’t want them to learn about people who are different to them, whether through being gay, or black, or Hindu or disabled, even more reason why they would benefit from being taught that in school. Otherwise such prejudice becomes inherited. And children who themselves are different feel less so, so the awful statistics about bullying, self harm, mental health issues and suicides will begin to improve.

There is no place in school for religious belief (any religion) dictating what is taught.

There is no place in the 21st century for treating people differently to the way that you would wish to be treated.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 0:31]
Islam v Gays on 00:31 - Mar 21 with 3164 viewsDarran

Islam v Gays on 23:50 - Mar 20 by Jack123

👁👁

Islam v Gays on 01:16 - Mar 21 with 3154 viewsJack123

Islam v Gays on 00:30 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

If you were a young child you’d be no more confused by men kissing and women kissing than you would be by a man and woman kissing. Children have no inbuilt prejudice about sexuality - nor about race or colour. They are taught prejudice. Little boys and little girls kiss each other without differentiating, until boys reach an age where they’ve (sadly) been taught that ‘boys don’t do that - they shake hands’ - in the UK at least - less so in other countries and cultures.

If a child comes from a home which doesn’t want them to learn about people who are different to them, whether through being gay, or black, or Hindu or disabled, even more reason why they would benefit from being taught that in school. Otherwise such prejudice becomes inherited. And children who themselves are different feel less so, so the awful statistics about bullying, self harm, mental health issues and suicides will begin to improve.

There is no place in school for religious belief (any religion) dictating what is taught.

There is no place in the 21st century for treating people differently to the way that you would wish to be treated.

I just don't like the way the likes of corrie and eastenders, portray it, as if everyone is gay, you look at corrie, small street and loads are openly gay..

Wrong signals.. Just make the kids make their own minds up.

libera nos a malo

Islam v Gays on 10:13 - Mar 21 with 3012 viewsLeonWasGod

Is this you preparing us for your big 'coming out' announcement?

Spot on as usual, on all points 👍
Islam v Gays on 11:00 - Mar 21 with 2993 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Doesn’t all religious books condem gay beliefs ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Islam v Gays on 11:14 - Mar 21 with 2977 viewsJack123

i agree, my apologies.. Next time I will read the article, instead of guessing what is's about.

libera nos a malo

Islam v Gays on 11:17 - Mar 21 with 2974 viewsDarran

Islam v Gays on 11:14 - Mar 21 by Jack123

i agree, my apologies.. Next time I will read the article, instead of guessing what is's about.

Fancy a bum?

Islam v Gays (n/t) on 13:30 - Mar 21 with 2899 viewsLoyal

Islam v Gays (n/t) on 23:08 - Mar 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Why are we sending gays back to Solihull?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 23:14]

I have a mate who lives near there who is gay, he would be very happy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Islam v Gays on 13:35 - Mar 21 with 2888 viewsHighjack

Islam v Gays on 11:00 - Mar 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Doesn’t all religious books condem gay beliefs ?

I’m not sure. Jesus never married and he always talked about showing love to all men whilst giving and receiving foot rubs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Islam v Gays on 14:33 - Mar 21 with 2845 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Islam v Gays on 13:35 - Mar 21 by Highjack

I’m not sure. Jesus never married and he always talked about showing love to all men whilst giving and receiving foot rubs.

If he was alive today he’d be sucking on a fisherman’s friend.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Islam v Gays on 15:33 - Mar 21 with 2811 viewsLohengrin

”...they’ve (sadly) been taught that ‘boys don’t do that - they shake hands’”

Lisa, mun! You do make me laugh on times.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Islam v Gays on 16:29 - Mar 21 with 2778 viewscontroversial_jack

I've shaken hands with men from many different countries over the years and not one has been offended.
Islam v Gays on 16:30 - Mar 21 with 2776 viewsHighjack

Islam v Gays on 16:29 - Mar 21 by controversial_jack

I've shaken hands with men from many different countries over the years and not one has been offended.

How many have you tried to kiss?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Islam v Gays on 21:22 - Mar 21 with 2697 viewscontroversial_jack

Islam v Gays on 16:30 - Mar 21 by Highjack

How many have you tried to kiss?

Plenty of ladies, but not men, so don't be disappointed..
Islam v Gays on 22:59 - Mar 21 with 2665 viewssammylee3

Islam v Gays on 21:22 - Mar 21 by controversial_jack

Plenty of ladies, but not men, so don't be disappointed..

Muslims don't want there kids to be taught/brain washed into the transgender agenda at six. Muslims don't want there kids injected with gender altering drugs making big farmer rich.

Meanwhile the white/christian marxist majority are happy to have there kids brainwashed, get your rainbow flags here on sale at the Swansea city club shop. Just give the peado flags a few years to arrive it all coming thanks to critical theory and the Frankfurt school agenda.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024