Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opinion Polls 10:37 - Mar 21 with 954 viewsvalleyboy

Why is it that out of the last 50 opinion polls since the 10th October of last year

Labour have only been ahead in 13 of them with 7 ties

I have always said that the U.K. will never vote in a far left party, especially a party of Marxists

I have a substantial bet on the Conservatives winning the next election, even with the mess of Brexit as I wouldn’t be surprised that Corbyn will be gone soon

How childish can a man be, that when he asks the Prime Minister for a meeting in PMQ’s

He then throws his toys out of the pram and walks out from a meeting with the Prime Minister. Because he doesn’t like the other people that was asked to attend the same meeting

This is a man that sits down with Hammas, but can’t sit down with the leader of the new party

Just shows what he is all about

A sympathiser to terrorists

And still we have idiots that support him
Opinion Polls on 14:09 - Mar 21 with 856 viewslonglostjack

And we still have idiots who pretend to be Swans fans and can't work out where to post non-football related topics.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Opinion Polls on 14:17 - Mar 21 with 842 viewsGroo

Opinion Polls on 14:09 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

And we still have idiots who pretend to be Swans fans and can't work out where to post non-football related topics.

I’m sure an admin will move it🙂

I may disagree a lot with Hayden but I agree with his comments above.

A strong government needs a strong opposition, a weak government needs a strong opposition even more.

Both sides are totally inept and one side is lead by someone a lot of people see as a danger to the Country.

Groo does what Groo does best

Opinion Polls on 14:18 - Mar 21 with 839 viewsDarran

There’s absolutely no reason why Corbyn couldn’t have attended the meeting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Opinion Polls on 14:24 - Mar 21 with 831 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 14:18 - Mar 21 by Darran

He did and then walked out because he didn’t like who was asked to attend that meeting
Opinion Polls on 14:27 - Mar 21 with 825 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 14:09 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

What’s the difference to other non football related topics on here then
Opinion Polls on 14:28 - Mar 21 with 822 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 14:17 - Mar 21 by Groo

A strong government needs a strong opposition, a weak government needs a strong opposition even more.

Both sides are totally inept and one side is lead by someone a lot of people see as a danger to the Country.

Are you still living across the pond these days???
Opinion Polls on 14:30 - Mar 21 with 818 viewsWarwickHunt

Opinion Polls on 14:18 - Mar 21 by Darran

Other than he’s an utterly useless thick twàt stuck in the 70s gesture politics of the sixth form common room...

Fûcking pitiful.
Opinion Polls (n/t) on 14:30 - Mar 21 with 818 viewsvalleyboy

Login to get fewer ads

Opinion Polls on 14:32 - Mar 21 with 813 viewsWarwickHunt

Aye - and Corbyn’s just as bad...
Opinion Polls on 14:36 - Mar 21 with 802 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 14:30 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Other than he’s an utterly useless thick twàt stuck in the 70s gesture politics of the sixth form common room...

Fûcking pitiful.

Obviously not a Corbyn supporter then

Mind you I made a lot of money in him being elected

Started off at 100/1 at the very beginning

Within a week the odds had been slashed to 50/1

Then under a week later was down to 10/1

Keeps on that you must always sit down with people you don’t agree in what they are doing the IRA and Hammas

But won’t sit down with people he should be in discussions with

Enemy members of his own Parliamentary Party
Opinion Polls on 15:56 - Mar 21 with 740 viewsHighjack

Of course he shouldn’t have walked out but why is nobody questioning why chuka f*cking umuna was at a leaders meeting?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Opinion Polls on 16:03 - Mar 21 with 727 viewsWarwickHunt

Opinion Polls on 15:56 - Mar 21 by Highjack

Of course he shouldn’t have walked out but why is nobody questioning why chuka f*cking umuna was at a leaders meeting?

Because he represents a group with more MPs than the Greens and Plaid combined. Probably.
Opinion Polls on 16:29 - Mar 21 with 695 viewsHighjack

Opinion Polls on 16:03 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Because he represents a group with more MPs than the Greens and Plaid combined. Probably.

But they aren’t a party. Because they don’t want people to know who is funding them. Probably.

Was Mogg there?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Opinion Polls on 16:32 - Mar 21 with 691 viewsoldtownjack

Opinion Polls on 16:03 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

I'm intrigued as to what 'group' he represents. They are not a political party, have no official membership and refuse to reveal their financial backers. It's self evident that they only represent themselves. They would have more legitimacy if they had won by elections and then could at least claim they were representing the people. I'm with Highjack on this one. I don't condone Corbyn walking out at all but Umunna had no business being there.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 16:32]

Opinion Polls on 16:32 - Mar 21 with 690 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 15:56 - Mar 21 by Highjack

Very simple

Because all the Leaders of the parties in Parliament was asked to attend

Umunna was elected recently as the spokesperson of this new Independence Party so naturally he was asked to attend

Surely you didn’t think that the Prime Minister should only have discussions with comrad Corbyn do you???

Labour are much more split on Brexit than the Conservatives are
Opinion Polls on 16:39 - Mar 21 with 677 viewsWarwickHunt

Opinion Polls on 16:29 - Mar 21 by Highjack

But they aren’t a party. Because they don’t want people to know who is funding them. Probably.

Was Mogg there?

They will be soon.

Possibly not before the ERG though...
Opinion Polls on 17:02 - Mar 21 with 652 viewslonglostjack

Opinion Polls on 16:32 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

Very simple

Umunna was elected recently as the spokesperson of this new Independence Party so naturally he was asked to attend

Surely you didn’t think that the Prime Minister should only have discussions with comrad Corbyn do you???

That last sentence is sheer nonsense or is it wishful thinking? Tories will press the self destruct button next week.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Opinion Polls on 17:14 - Mar 21 with 640 viewsDarran

Opinion Polls on 16:32 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

Very simple

Chuka Can, I feel for you Haydn.

Opinion Polls on 17:36 - Mar 21 with 616 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 17:02 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

That last sentence is sheer nonsense or is it wishful thinking? Tories will press the self destruct button next week.

Well if that is the case, then why won’t Corbyn give what most of the Labour Parliamentary Party wants him to give

Look at the Swansea MP that has voted in every cases against Brexit, but his constituency voted to leave the EU

The same can be said for MP’s from the Rhondda, Aberdare, Pontypridd, Blaena Gwent, just to name a few. Although they all stood on a manifesto of leaving the EU

If that’s not a Party that’s not divided

I don’t know what is
Opinion Polls on 18:05 - Mar 21 with 597 viewsvalleyboy

Opinion Polls on 17:02 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

Explain to me in why the Conservatives will press the self destruct button next week. When it hasn’t happened previously

Since the beginning of February there’s been 12 opinion polls published

Not one has Kabour in the lead

Conservative have lead

Once on +3
Twice on +4
Once on +5
Once on +6
Four times on +7
Once on +8
Once on +10
Once on +11
With 1tied

Even Theresa May is ahead in the polls and I think she will go down as the worst Prime Minister ever
Opinion Polls on 18:08 - Mar 21 with 594 viewsDarran

Opinion Polls on 18:05 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

Explain to me in why the Conservatives will press the self destruct button next week. When it hasn’t happened previously

Since the beginning of February there’s been 12 opinion polls published

Not one has Kabour in the lead

Conservative have lead

Once on +3
Twice on +4
Once on +5
Once on +6
Four times on +7
Once on +8
Once on +10
Once on +11
With 1tied

Even Theresa May is ahead in the polls and I think she will go down as the worst Prime Minister ever

You think she’ll go down?

Opinion Polls on 18:14 - Mar 21 with 584 viewsoldcob

Opinion Polls on 18:08 - Mar 21 by Darran

You think she’ll go down?

She May.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024