Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Run in 13:01 - Mar 21 with 2006 viewspencoedjack

After a difficult away game against Forest, we have what I consider to be a relatively good run in.

Admittedly tricky games at home to Boro & Derby.

For the positive posters let’s hope for a decent finish which hopefully carries over to next season.

For the doom merchants don’t bother replying
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 14:46]
Run in on 13:33 - Mar 21 with 1952 viewsLoyal

Ten games to go, thirty points to play for.
Win em all, we are in the play offs !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Run in on 14:08 - Mar 21 with 1905 viewsnantywatcher

Run in on 13:33 - Mar 21 by Loyal

Attaboy!!!
Run in on 16:41 - Mar 21 with 1800 viewsowainglyndwr

Run in on 13:33 - Mar 21 by Loyal

If we play like we did against City from Nottingham Fforest to the Blackburn game, we will definitely make the play offs
Run in on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 1789 viewsAl_Bundy

As long as we don't play anyone who kicks the ball over knee height in the Championship we have a chance.
Run in on 16:47 - Mar 21 with 1782 viewsjasper_T

Run in on 16:41 - Mar 21 by owainglyndwr

If we play like we did against City from Nottingham Fforest to the Blackburn game, we will definitely make the play offs

We played well at West Brom and got beat convincingly. Funny old game.
Run in on 16:51 - Mar 21 with 1772 viewsgiantstoneater

Bolton going under may affect us but I hope we can play as well as we can and keep the points coming in and like someone has already said take some form into next season.
Run in on 16:54 - Mar 21 with 1765 viewscontroversial_jack

A cup game is not really a benchmark for consistency in the league
Run in on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 1755 viewssainthelens

Run in on 16:41 - Mar 21 by owainglyndwr

A decent ref wont go a miss.
Login to get fewer ads

Run in on 19:25 - Mar 21 with 1642 viewsOldjack

I've said it before and i'll say it again ,keep most of what we've got ,very important to keep hold of Potter ,add some talent and we'll be a force to be reckoned with next season ,RAPE US and down we will go

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Run in on 12:25 - Mar 22 with 1459 viewsSWANSEYE

CAN'T SEE IT BUT IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC IF IT HAPPENS
Run in on 18:08 - Mar 22 with 1314 viewsLoyal

Run in on 19:25 - Mar 21 by Oldjack

I've said it before and i'll say it again ,keep most of what we've got ,very important to keep hold of Potter ,add some talent and we'll be a force to be reckoned with next season ,RAPE US and down we will go

No way will any decent player be kept come May, these blood suckers are looking for a quick out. The fact nothing has been done bar a stroll through town is laughable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Run in on 18:13 - Mar 22 with 1304 viewsFireboy2

Run in on 12:25 - Mar 22 by SWANSEYE

CAN'T SEE IT BUT IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC IF IT HAPPENS

Theres no need to shout
Run in on 01:37 - Mar 23 with 1190 viewsGlyn1

Please be serious. If we won every game until the end of the season we would still be below where Norwich are right now. We've missed the play-offs so maybe the manager should treat the remaining matches as training practice. Perhaps play our young keeper occasionally (I forget his name).

Personally I've enjoyed a lot of this season, but for us it's over.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024