Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain petition 17:22 - Mar 21 with 30669 viewsbudegan

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
Remain petition on 22:29 - Mar 21 with 2014 viewsnantywatcher

Two million signatures, hard to completely ignore something of that magnitude, or is it?
Remain petition on 22:34 - Mar 21 with 1999 viewsWarwickHunt

Remain petition on 20:28 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

France 10k, Austria 662, Ireland 1813.

If you want the figures, all you need to do is click on the link on the petition page which returns the data in json format. Not difficult to write code to parse that automatically, but looking at it manually the figures are there.

The page is ridiculously easy to game, I've signed 5 times for 5 different nations.

Keep going, Bluey! 🇪🇺
Remain petition on 22:34 - Mar 21 with 2000 viewsbluey_the_blue

Remain petition on 22:29 - Mar 21 by nantywatcher

Two million signatures, hard to completely ignore something of that magnitude, or is it?

Not hard at all.
Remain petition on 23:08 - Mar 21 with 1970 viewsswan65split

I seen on one site theres a lot of iffy names/ email addys in there.
Remain petition on 00:48 - Mar 22 with 1930 viewsEbo

Remain petition on 20:28 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

France 10k, Austria 662, Ireland 1813.

If you want the figures, all you need to do is click on the link on the petition page which returns the data in json format. Not difficult to write code to parse that automatically, but looking at it manually the figures are there.

The page is ridiculously easy to game, I've signed 5 times for 5 different nations.

Written by a senior lecturer at Cardiff Uni https://github.com/martinjc/UK-GeoJson

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remain petition on 01:16 - Mar 22 with 1930 viewsvalleyboy

Remain petition on 19:10 - Mar 21 by sherpajacob

Are you saying official opinion polls where there is evidence of irregularities should be ignored by politicians?

They have to be done properly and not just the way this one has been done
Remain petition on 19:33 - Mar 22 with 1789 viewsEbo

Interesting stats here
https://britorbot.org/2019/03/22/revoke-article-50-petition/

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remain petition on 19:40 - Mar 22 with 1793 viewsbluey_the_blue

The person who instigated the petition is interesting too.

Facebook posts wanted May dead, discussed with others how to get "legal" guns and go to Parliament...
Login to get fewer ads

Remain petition on 19:41 - Mar 22 with 1791 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remain petition on 19:40 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

The person who instigated the petition is interesting too.

Facebook posts wanted May dead, discussed with others how to get "legal" guns and go to Parliament...

Wow. You lot really are running scared aintcha.

Poll: Tory leader

Remain petition on 19:51 - Mar 22 with 1783 viewsbluey_the_blue

Remain petition on 19:41 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Wow. You lot really are running scared aintcha.

"You lot"?

If the situation was the other way round, it would be dismissed as petition started by right wing thug...
Remain petition on 20:02 - Mar 22 with 1766 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain petition on 19:51 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

"You lot"?

If the situation was the other way round, it would be dismissed as petition started by right wing thug...

Bluey, you sound insane.

She’s a middle aged college lecturer who’d joked with friends on Facebook about shooting May with a paint ball gun.

Meanwhile, Anna Soubry has been told by the Met to not go home this weekend as they fear for her safety after one particularly rancid death threat was delivered to her house.

Get a sodding grip.
Remain petition on 20:07 - Mar 22 with 1761 viewsFlashberryjack

Remain petition on 19:51 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

"You lot"?

Of course they would.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remain petition on 20:11 - Mar 22 with 1754 viewsbluey_the_blue

Remain petition on 20:02 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Bluey, you sound insane.

She’s a middle aged college lecturer who’d joked with friends on Facebook about shooting May with a paint ball gun.

Meanwhile, Anna Soubry has been told by the Met to not go home this weekend as they fear for her safety after one particularly rancid death threat was delivered to her house.

Get a sodding grip.

"Joked"?

Have you read the actual posts? One of the friends bragging about modifications, posting link to "training balls" for maximum pain.

I condemn any death threats made against Soubry.

Again., if right wing leave people started a petition and did the same "joke" facebook posts, the outcry would be incredible - and valid.
Remain petition on 20:14 - Mar 22 with 1749 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain petition on 20:11 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

"Joked"?

Have you read the actual posts? One of the friends bragging about modifications, posting link to "training balls" for maximum pain.

I condemn any death threats made against Soubry.

Again., if right wing leave people started a petition and did the same "joke" facebook posts, the outcry would be incredible - and valid.

Genuinely insane.

I’ll leave you to it.
Remain petition on 20:19 - Mar 22 with 1742 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remain petition on 20:14 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Genuinely insane.

I’ll leave you to it.

Brexit Derangement Syndrome is hitting Bluey hard.

Poll: Tory leader

Remain petition on 20:26 - Mar 22 with 1729 viewsFlashberryjack

Remain petition on 20:19 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Brexit Derangement Syndrome is hitting Bluey hard.

A bit like Deranged Remain Syndrome...very similar symptoms

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remain petition on 21:14 - Mar 22 with 1706 viewssg1912

.. the North Koreans will be livid if we ignore the petition
Remain petition on 21:19 - Mar 22 with 1695 viewsHighjack

Remain petition on 21:14 - Mar 22 by sg1912

.. the North Koreans will be livid if we ignore the petition

And the entire population of Tuvalu

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remain petition on 21:32 - Mar 22 with 1675 viewsbuilthjack

3.8m signed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Remain petition on 21:32 - Mar 22 with 1674 viewspikeypaul

A little harder to ignore the 17.4 million who signed the leave petition don’t you think?😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remain petition on 22:24 - Mar 22 with 1646 viewsjacksfullaces

Remain petition on 21:32 - Mar 22 by builthjack

3.8m signed.

be great if you can keep a running total on this one :)
Remain petition on 22:40 - Mar 22 with 1640 viewswestwalesed

Remain petition on 20:09 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

I realise it’s a shock to you brexiteers, but some people move to other countries yet still have a view.

Someone posted up a link to other countries’ votes earlier sneering about it on twitter until it was pointed out they had posted a list that said ‘rejected’ on it.

I saw a list that said ‘Barbados - 6’ earlier, approximately an hour after I’d had an email from mates who live there saying they’d signed the petition today, together with 2 other friends that are staying with them. So I personally know 4 of the 6 - it’s not a stretch to believe the number.

I genuinely feel that if a British Citizen doesn’t live in the EU then they don’t have a voice in this process.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Remain petition on 22:43 - Mar 22 with 1635 viewsVincent_Vega

Seems a bit like ‘after the horse has bolted’ kind of approach to me.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Remain petition on 07:34 - Mar 23 with 1543 viewstrinityann

Remain petition on 22:43 - Mar 22 by Vincent_Vega

Seems a bit like ‘after the horse has bolted’ kind of approach to me.

Wasn't at one point in this, half who signed were outside the UK. I have never witnessed such levels of desperation on political front. These politicians are far from serving the people. When you have to send in the big guns like Tony Blair to argue for the people's vote, remain side look like a boxer looking for a miracle punch with 30 seconds of fight left.
Remain petition on 07:44 - Mar 23 with 1534 viewsBatterseajack

Remain petition on 07:34 - Mar 23 by trinityann

Wasn't at one point in this, half who signed were outside the UK. I have never witnessed such levels of desperation on political front. These politicians are far from serving the people. When you have to send in the big guns like Tony Blair to argue for the people's vote, remain side look like a boxer looking for a miracle punch with 30 seconds of fight left.

Of course it’s feeble, but what voice do remainers have?

Less that 4% of signings are made from outside of the U.K. whilst some of these may be illegitimate, many of these will be brits who are currently abroad. You need a unique and legitimate email add for each signing, so it’s quite hard for a single bot to replicate hundreds of signings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024