Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staff issued with redundancy letters 18:53 - Mar 21 with 30619 viewsJackbustard

Worrying news this evening that all staff at club issued with redundancy notices today.

Anyone else heard this.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:00 - Mar 21 with 13017 viewsSTID2017

By all staff they mean players and managers as well ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:11 - Mar 21 with 12945 viewsOldjack

The hatchet man is at work already , he hasn't been here a week ,very sad times lay ahead

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:16 - Mar 21 with 12899 viewsJackbustard

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:11 - Mar 21 by Oldjack

The hatchet man is at work already , he hasn't been here a week ,very sad times lay ahead

Getting rid of staff who are an absolute pittance in the grand scheme of things.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:23 - Mar 21 with 12836 viewsbuilthjack

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:16 - Mar 21 by Jackbustard

Getting rid of staff who are an absolute pittance in the grand scheme of things.

The guy will be paid millions

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:25 - Mar 21 with 12811 viewsmagicdaps10

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:16 - Mar 21 by Jackbustard

Try telling those people who are made redundant that, try telling their families, try telling their bank manager.

Disgusting thing to state.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:27 - Mar 21 with 12791 viewsleighton1318

Is this actual redundancies or letters telling people they are ‘at risk’? Sat through the latter some years ago. Horrible.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:28 - Mar 21 with 12775 viewsNeathJack

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:29 - Mar 21 with 12755 viewsBadlands

Redundancy notices or notices that redundancies will be made?
Or as went through in one job everyone was made redundant and around 80% rehired on slightly different contacts. Because each contract was different we lost a week's work but kept our redundancy pay. (Too much to hope for?)
Definitely not good news but in a situation where cuts have to be made I suppose they will be made across the board.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:29 - Mar 21 with 12737 viewsbluey_the_blue

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:25 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Try telling those people who are made redundant that, try telling their families, try telling their bank manager.

Think you're spectacularly misreading his post.

To me, he's saying the wages of those people aren't generally going to be high thus the "savings" by terminating will be minimal to the club. Given the disparity in wages between players, coaches and general staff sacking X general staff probably couldn't get close to getting rid of one playrr.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:30 - Mar 21 with 12727 viewsJackbustard

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:25 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Think you've taken that the wrong way. These poor sod's have been loyal employees of club and will be made redundant due to the year's of mismanagement down there.

The money the club will save will be a pittance in the grand scheme of things.
Staff issued with redundancy letters (n/t) on 19:31 - Mar 21 with 12699 viewsJackbustard

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:29 - Mar 21 by Badlands

Redundancy notices or notices that redundancies will be made?
Or as went through in one job everyone was made redundant and around 80% rehired on slightly different contacts. Because each contract was different we lost a week's work but kept our redundancy pay. (Too much to hope for?)
Definitely not good news but in a situation where cuts have to be made I suppose they will be made across the board.

[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 19:32]
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:33 - Mar 21 with 12671 viewsmagicdaps10

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:30 - Mar 21 by Jackbustard

Think you've taken that the wrong way. These poor sod's have been loyal employees of club and will be made redundant due to the year's of mismanagement down there.

The money the club will save will be a pittance in the grand scheme of things.

I did.

Apologies.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:33 - Mar 21 with 12674 viewsJackbustard

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:29 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

Think you're spectacularly misreading his post.

To me, he's saying the wages of those people aren't generally going to be high thus the "savings" by terminating will be minimal to the club. Given the disparity in wages between players, coaches and general staff sacking X general staff probably couldn't get close to getting rid of one playrr.

Yep
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:33 - Mar 21 with 12666 viewsjasper_T

That letter looks pretty reasonable and realistic given the situation. Did the club make many redundancies immediately following relegation?
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:33 - Mar 21 with 12651 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:36 - Mar 21 with 12615 viewsdonkonky

So let me get this right- they hire a new chairman on 500K a year to make savings from back room staff reduncies. Mmmm something not right ere guv . Come on TRUST let’s hear what’s going on.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:38 - Mar 21 with 12595 viewsjasper_T

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:36 - Mar 21 by donkonky

So let me get this right- they hire a new chairman on 500K a year to make savings from back room staff reduncies. Mmmm something not right ere guv . Come on TRUST let’s hear what’s going on.

Yeah, I'm sure this is the only thing he's going to do to save/make some money.

Give over.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:42 - Mar 21 with 12547 viewsdonkonky

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:38 - Mar 21 by jasper_T

Yeah, I'm sure this is the only thing he's going to do to save/make some money.

Give over.

Oh no I’m sure this isn’t all he’s going to do! Tell you what though Birch will collect his handsome salary while the average Joe suffers ,,, Fckn stinks lad!!
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:53 - Mar 21 with 12448 viewsexiledclaseboy

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:36 - Mar 21 by donkonky

First I’ve heard of this is this here thread I’m afraid.

Poll: Tory leader

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 12406 viewsdonkonky

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:53 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

First I’ve heard of this is this here thread I’m afraid.

Fair enough lad.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:59 - Mar 21 with 12382 viewsIAN05

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:33 - Mar 21 by jasper_T

That letter looks pretty reasonable and realistic given the situation. Did the club make many redundancies immediately following relegation?

Yeah there has already been one cull
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 20:01 - Mar 21 with 12361 viewsLeonWasGod

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 19:28 - Mar 21 by NeathJack

Standard voluntary redundancy letter. It's inevitable, sadly. But at least on the face of it they're willing to listen. It's crap, but the communication looks like it's there.
Staff issued with redundancy letters on 20:04 - Mar 21 with 12316 viewswaynekerr55

We should move on and get over it Darren
, shouldn't we?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 20:07 - Mar 21 with 12277 viewsDarran

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 20:04 - Mar 21 by waynekerr55

We should move on and get over it Darren
, shouldn't we?

We should Wain.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Staff issued with redundancy letters on 20:19 - Mar 21 with 12187 viewsLeonWasGod

Maybe see the sellouts in court first. That has to happen before anyone can move on (anyone who gives a sh*t, such as yourselves).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024