Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are the Americans? 22:47 - Mar 21 with 2530 viewsTenbySwan

Have they been here this season?

Should they not be showing an appearance here now? Talking to employees of all levels and the fans?

Do they even care about the future if the Club?

Or simply do they just want to make sure they get as much money out as possible before cutting and running?
Where are the Americans? on 22:49 - Mar 21 with 2522 viewsQJumpingJack

When the Americans do bother to attend our games, does the cost of travel/accommodation come out of the club ie is it the fans paying for their expenses?
Where are the Americans? on 22:55 - Mar 21 with 2494 viewsChief

Where are the Americans?

America

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where are the Americans? on 22:59 - Mar 21 with 2481 viewsswan65split

We aint the Golden nugget they thought we were. been sold down the Swanee.
Where are the Americans? on 23:07 - Mar 21 with 2464 viewsSmellyplumz

People are still wondering... Fûck my eyes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Where are the Americans? on 23:11 - Mar 21 with 2444 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where are the Americans? on 22:49 - Mar 21 by QJumpingJack

When the Americans do bother to attend our games, does the cost of travel/accommodation come out of the club ie is it the fans paying for their expenses?

I’m sure they won’t be funding expenses incurred in carrying out company business from their own pockets.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Where are the Americans? on 23:18 - Mar 21 with 2430 viewsmarchamjack

There are still many fans who don’t recognise what being owned by a hedgefund means

We’re such a small microcosm of Swans fans on here

There are 1000s out there who are happy clappers

Where are the Americans...seriously...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Where are the Americans? on 23:29 - Mar 21 with 2407 viewsLuther27

Where are the Americans? on 23:18 - Mar 21 by marchamjack

There are still many fans who don’t recognise what being owned by a hedgefund means

Happy clappers? Do you mean us season ticket holders who renewed to support our team? or those of us who have purchased tickets for every cup game to support our team? Or do you mean the twts who whinge and have fkn moaned on here to boycott cup games, boycott the beverage, programmes etc.
If you feel that strongly just go and support another sport...but don't you fkn call the likes of me a happy clapper.
Where are the Americans? on 23:38 - Mar 21 with 2388 viewsjasper_T

Don't think our issues are specific to hedge funds. We're in the same situation as every club with owners unable or unwilling to put more of their own money in to support it.

This division is brutal financially, every club runs at a loss without significant player sales or tycoons rolling the dice on getting to the promised land of the Premier League.
Login to get fewer ads

Where are the Americans? on 23:44 - Mar 21 with 2383 viewsmarchamjack

Where are the Americans? on 23:29 - Mar 21 by Luther27

Happy clappers? Do you mean us season ticket holders who renewed to support our team? or those of us who have purchased tickets for every cup game to support our team? Or do you mean the twts who whinge and have fkn moaned on here to boycott cup games, boycott the beverage, programmes etc.
If you feel that strongly just go and support another sport...but don't you fkn call the likes of me a happy clapper.

I’m a ST holder too, so calm down

The people I’m calling happy clappers are those who cannot see how negative it is to be owned by the particular owners we have and fail to see anything wrong with anything Swansea City related

There are many and most are thick

I’ll always follow the team, like you. Will I always support blindly the owners. No. Many do. Happy Clappers.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Where are the Americans? on 23:46 - Mar 21 with 2378 viewsSwanjaxs

You answered your own question with your last sentence

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Where are the Americans? on 23:52 - Mar 21 with 2356 viewsBrynCartwright

Unless they came disguised in Groucho Marx masks I do not believe they gave been to see a game this season, as Wales on Line or the Evening Post who have picked it up.

Shocking disinterest really from a couple of snake-oil salesmen.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Where are the Americans? on 03:48 - Mar 22 with 2262 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They pay Pearlman to be here. Pearlman then pays Birch (out of the clubs money presumably) to do his own job for him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Where are the Americans? on 04:19 - Mar 22 with 2251 viewsdameedna

Pearlman is busy marketing and running the club operations off the pitch

Birch is coming in to run the playing side outside of just the club including the academey players and other levels

Potter runs the first team squad.

No need for Americans to be in attendance. Unless combined with face to face meetings. I would say there ua need for at least four visits per season. Strange if they do not see the benefits of regular visits.
Where are the Americans? on 10:18 - Mar 22 with 2079 viewsBadlands

There are still fans who haven't realised our income automatically feel by more than £30 million in TV payments.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where are the Americans? on 10:23 - Mar 22 with 2071 viewstheloneranger

Jason Levien ... Celebrating with DC United fans, not long after we had been relegated!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/samgonzales/status/1023413473278132224Is

Why don't you come over once in a while, and celebrate with your adoring Swans fans ...

You prize CVNT !!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 10:39]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Where are the Americans? on 21:39 - Mar 23 with 1734 viewsTNT

Where are the Americans? on 10:23 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

Jason Levien ... Celebrating with DC United fans, not long after we had been relegated!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/samgonzales/status/1023413473278132224Is

Why don't you come over once in a while, and celebrate with your adoring Swans fans ...

You prize CVNT !!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 10:39]

Fans' Forum anyone?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Where are the Americans? on 21:40 - Mar 23 with 1730 viewsQJumpingJack

Where are the Americans? on 21:39 - Mar 23 by TNT

Fans' Forum anyone?

They have attended a fans forum but it didn't go well for them.
They said some strange stuff - and it was all recorded.
Where are the Americans? on 21:49 - Mar 23 with 1712 viewsTNT

Where are the Americans? on 21:40 - Mar 23 by QJumpingJack

They have attended a fans forum but it didn't go well for them.
They said some strange stuff - and it was all recorded.

Time they faced the fans again mate.

Where are the Americans? on 21:55 - Mar 23 with 1691 viewsjack2jack

They're not interested.
Where are the Americans? on 22:02 - Mar 23 with 1671 viewsTNT

Where are the Americans? on 21:55 - Mar 23 by jack2jack

They're not interested.

If that's the case, have one without them.

Where are the Americans? on 22:57 - Mar 23 with 1594 viewsIAN05

Where are the Americans? on 10:18 - Mar 22 by Badlands

There are still fans who haven't realised our income automatically feel by more than £30 million in TV payments.

There are definitely a few who still won’t admit why that income has fallen too and it certainly ain’t the fans fault. The income falling is not the biggest reason we are in this mess, not even close. You pay massively over the odds for players, especially ones that your manager hasn’t chosen then you will have a major problem on your hands. Losing the entire value of Bony, Baston and Ayew is the biggest problem, not to mention writing off £10m for Clucas. Take those out of equation and there is no problem.
Where are the Americans? on 22:58 - Mar 23 with 1594 viewsdobjack2

FFS - it appears that they believed JTK; got sold a pup because they believed that the chairman could keep us up without any investment on their behalf.

It seems they let the chairman continue and let him get on with it. It appears that they didn’t give a flying one for the fan base I.e. the Trust because they listened to what the sellers told them. Everything I hear from the trust indicates they aren’t the slightest bit interested in speaking to the Trust.

Following relegation they appear to have realised that the chairman wasnt all he portrayed and are Looking to cut costs big time. As they have no link to Swansea they don’t come here, don’t give a flying one about the area and seem to be looking to stabalise outgoings irrespective of the damage to the team and club.

Yet there are people who can’t see what the current owners are doing and the selling shareholders have done.
Where are the Americans? on 23:02 - Mar 23 with 1591 viewsIAN05

Where are the Americans? on 04:19 - Mar 22 by dameedna

Pearlman is busy marketing and running the club operations off the pitch

Birch is coming in to run the playing side outside of just the club including the academey players and other levels

Potter runs the first team squad.

No need for Americans to be in attendance. Unless combined with face to face meetings. I would say there ua need for at least four visits per season. Strange if they do not see the benefits of regular visits.

Considering the challenges of the season the owners should have been here far more often and been far more visible. New Manager, New Division, redundancies, a very young squad, key personnel leaving, protests and a legal battle - a landscape like that requires real leadership and nobody has been willing to step up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024