Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? 17:45 - Mar 23 with 15034 viewsbermudajack

I’ve never ever considered this in the past, I’ve held two season tickets since we moved from the vetch, but for the first time ever.. under the current circumstances we find ourselves in, I’m having second thoughts about renewing both my season tickets 😩
I cannot bare the thought of those yanks having a penny of my money to line their pockets and I’ve left it really late this year due to my reservations... and now I hear their diluting the Trusts shares and will probably sell everything not nailed down this summer 😳
I am considering just rejoining the jack army membership and going to the off away match instead?
Anyone else in the same position?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 18:30 - Mar 23 with 6947 viewsSgorioFruit

if you do decide to renew then I will recommend you purchase one of these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EVIICC-Portable-Folding-Foldable-Aluminum/dp/B0789XRJMQ

because if its not nailed down there will be nothing left for next season and your seat will not be there.

Im not renewing, I will get to a few away games, and spend any spare weekend down the local rec to watch Ammanford AFC

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 18:48 - Mar 23 with 6922 viewsWingstandwood

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 18:30 - Mar 23 by SgorioFruit

if you do decide to renew then I will recommend you purchase one of these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EVIICC-Portable-Folding-Foldable-Aluminum/dp/B0789XRJMQ

because if its not nailed down there will be nothing left for next season and your seat will not be there.

Im not renewing, I will get to a few away games, and spend any spare weekend down the local rec to watch Ammanford AFC

I just love the recent PR-subterfuge b@llocks from the club using extremely dodgy sales-pitch, dubious marketing and Jedi-mind-tricks for supporters to purchase a season ticket. The bullsh1t giving an utterly false impression that there is the likelihood in the near future of mass supporter euphoria incorporating season ticket stampede mania.

On the website Quote: "Supporters wanting to purchase a new season ticket for 2019-20 can enter the waiting list HERE".

https://www.swanseacity.com/tickets-membership/season-ticket-renewals-press-rele

Hilarious! i.e. "the proof of the pudding is in the eating", a case of look all around the Liberty Stadium and see the empty seats that will after this seasons shenanigans become a lot more.

They think many SCFC supporters are as thick as the loons that come on this forum telling us how its all our fault and not Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden, The Yanks and all other culpable low-lifes.

Argus!

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:22 - Mar 23 with 6869 viewslifelong

Yes,

I feel exactly the same, I have had my season ticket for the past eleven years and have got quite friendly with those sitting in the same vicinity. It would be a wrench to give up my seat but I am seriously considering it.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:41 - Mar 23 with 6827 viewsplasjack

Renewed, and enjoying games better than our relegation season.
But if our owners sell all our assets next transfer window I might consider shopping on a Saturday......only kidding.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:46 - Mar 23 with 6803 viewsvalleyboy

It doesn’t matter now in whether you renew or whether you don’t

The damage has already been done

For next season there will be a games at the Liberty

Whether the team will be competitive

That’s something else
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 23:14 - Mar 23 with 6637 viewsGixerJack

I gave up my season ticket when the Americans took over and just buy individual tickets for games. There are usually single seats available as long as your not precious about where you sit.

It was a difficult decision at the time but I don't regret it.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:07 - Mar 24 with 6581 viewsCroftyjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:41 - Mar 23 by plasjack

Renewed, and enjoying games better than our relegation season.
But if our owners sell all our assets next transfer window I might consider shopping on a Saturday......only kidding.

I find that may at games have been boring and if poor quality to be honest..after over 20 yes of having a season ticket I have decided I will not be renewing n xt season reluctantly I admit but I can see what's coming and won't renew until the Americans have left the building.
Will go to some home games and some away.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:13 - Mar 24 with 6564 viewssainthelens

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:46 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

It doesn’t matter now in whether you renew or whether you don’t

The damage has already been done

For next season there will be a games at the Liberty

Whether the team will be competitive

That’s something else

No shit Sherlock. Great input.
Login to get fewer ads

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:19 - Mar 24 with 6558 viewsBadlands

If you are going to attend most of the games and you are a Swans fan ... renew.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:23 - Mar 24 with 6547 viewsDyfnant

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:19 - Mar 24 by Badlands

Or spend the £400 watching your team in away games instead

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:32 - Mar 24 with 6535 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:19 - Mar 24 by Badlands

I considered myself a Swans fan when I was there at the lowest attendance ever at the Vetch field, when only 1300 or thereabouts attended a game there

It wouldn’t surprise me, that today’s Swansea fan would break that lowest attendance record in a few years time. When they could easily find themselves watching a game like a team from Carlisle, Oxford or any teams from the lower leagues, on a cold Tuesday/Wednesday evening
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:38 - Mar 24 with 6526 viewsDyfnant

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:32 - Mar 24 by valleyboy

I considered myself a Swans fan when I was there at the lowest attendance ever at the Vetch field, when only 1300 or thereabouts attended a game there

It wouldn’t surprise me, that today’s Swansea fan would break that lowest attendance record in a few years time. When they could easily find themselves watching a game like a team from Carlisle, Oxford or any teams from the lower leagues, on a cold Tuesday/Wednesday evening

When you considered yourself a swans fan, how the hell does that work ? We (Swansea) also had under a thousand there for a midweek cup match at the Vetch.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 06:57 - Mar 24 with 6455 viewsTailGunner

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:38 - Mar 24 by Dyfnant

When you considered yourself a swans fan, how the hell does that work ? We (Swansea) also had under a thousand there for a midweek cup match at the Vetch.

Nothing he says makes any sense mate. Ignore him it's all drivel.

These lying clowns who own us have no money, so they are cutting to balance the books and prepare us for sale as quickly as possible.

Not renewing IMO will escalate the cuts and the redundancy risk of those locals jobs who will go first. - including the academy.
I understand the anger, but the EPL withhold parachute payments unless used for wages.
They can't just pocket the money.
Wait for the accounts to come out.

This club will die without the fans
That's probably what valleyboy wants.

The USA rats will be gone within 18 months.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 8:19]
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 08:34 - Mar 24 with 6336 viewsBadlands

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 00:23 - Mar 24 by Dyfnant

Or spend the £400 watching your team in away games instead

Happy to financially support another club while our staff are being cut!
Nice.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 08:36 - Mar 24 with 6330 viewsBillyChong

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 08:34 - Mar 24 by Badlands

Happy to financially support another club while our staff are being cut!
Nice.

Same as our owners backing DC United whilst Swans staff get made redundant then?
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 08:42 - Mar 24 with 6312 viewsowainglyndwr

I cannot make half the game during the season , but I will still renew.
I hate these or those that have got us into this situation but hope that someone will come and buy them out.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 08:58 - Mar 24 with 6286 viewspencoedjack

If we were playing PL football but still being raped we’d sell all season tickets

If you are a fan you support the club home to Accrington Stanley or Man Utd
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:23 - Mar 24 with 6233 viewsbermudajack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 08:58 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

If we were playing PL football but still being raped we’d sell all season tickets

Good point
Always have supported my team in all of the divisions... it’s not the relegation that makes me not want to renew, it’s these money grabbing barstewards that have and continue to rape our club at the expense of the employees and fans... I find it difficult to renew with these utter numpties in charge of our club, I don’t want them to receive a penny from me...

But this is MY club...we’ve seen jokers like this darken our door too many times in the past, we have to stick together if we want a decent future, after reading the posts on here, we’re all in the same boat, we love our club... hate our owners... when their gone, we’ll still be there till the end no matter what division or who owns the club...

A difficult decision shared amongst the Jack Army is beginning to shed some light on the way forward...

See you all next season folks 👍🙈

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:29 - Mar 24 with 6215 viewsTailGunner

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:23 - Mar 24 by bermudajack

Good point
Always have supported my team in all of the divisions... it’s not the relegation that makes me not want to renew, it’s these money grabbing barstewards that have and continue to rape our club at the expense of the employees and fans... I find it difficult to renew with these utter numpties in charge of our club, I don’t want them to receive a penny from me...

But this is MY club...we’ve seen jokers like this darken our door too many times in the past, we have to stick together if we want a decent future, after reading the posts on here, we’re all in the same boat, we love our club... hate our owners... when their gone, we’ll still be there till the end no matter what division or who owns the club...

A difficult decision shared amongst the Jack Army is beginning to shed some light on the way forward...

See you all next season folks 👍🙈

Top man
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:36 - Mar 24 with 6209 viewsthornabyswan

Spot on the Man City gate said it all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:43 - Mar 24 with 6191 viewsSgorioFruit

I’d rather play Accrington Stanley and not be raped as a football club than play premier league football with these owners fleecing us.
I’m out, not renewing. Also Personal reasons play a big factor in my decision. I will be a lot more happier not giving a single penny to the owners next season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 10:20 - Mar 24 with 6114 viewssdh1412

The writing is clearly on the wall and we all know what will happen in the summer. That was made clear with the James saga in January. That incident prompted me not to renew as it is obvious our other assets will be sold this summer.
I will pick and chose my games around other commitments and also go to a few away games (Cardiff, Bristol and a couple of London games).

Once the Yanks have F@@cked off then I will renew again.

Course for those who arent sure you can always buy the Pack of 10 in December.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:31 - Mar 24 with 5964 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust should ask Pearlman where ticket levels. If tickets level are down, Pearlman needs to explain in detail why this is the case. The buck stops with him.

It is wrong the club are creating "waiting lists" when it is obvious that there will be a significant drop season on season.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 13:34]
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:34 - Mar 24 with 5958 viewscockneyswan

My family have 4 season tickets and it was a difficult decision whether to renew, but I took the view that supporting the Swans was so much a part of my family life I would be even more angry and upset than I am with the new owners, so I have renewed I hope I don’t live to regret that decision, being a swans fan atm is probably the most difficult since I began over 25 years ago (with the exception of petty), however I do wonder if much will be gained by fans withdrawing support as sometimes it’s “better the devil you know” ?
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:38 - Mar 24 with 5947 viewsSwanjaxs

100% not renewing after many seasons, that does not mean I wont be getting a season though, I'm waiting to see what happens in the summer, the Americans back Potter then I'll buy in... asset strip and they wont get a hand on any of my hard earned until they remove themselves

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024