Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Derangement Syndrome 23:56 - Mar 24 with 4956 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So where is Shaky and all the other morons that believed in the totally false Russian Collusion story.
I notice he has gone really quiet on Trump lately.
Is he going to retract now or does he still believe the crap put together by Clinton, the DNC, Ex MI5 and the FBI?
Trump Derangement Syndrome on 00:36 - Mar 25 with 3973 viewsEbo

I'd pipe down if I was you. The orange t vvat is still under investigation.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 02:55 - Mar 25 with 3943 viewssotonswan

So many Bull-Schiff quotes from Democrats and duplicitous media to put into 2020 campaign adds.

There will be indictments very soon. For those who illegally gained the Carter-Paige FISA warrant which kicked this all off.

And then there's Huber's investigation of the Clinton Foundation which has been ongoing since Nov 2017.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. ;-)

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 04:57 - Mar 25 with 3921 viewsSwans22

Who have “The Pool” got next?
Trump Derangement Syndrome on 10:39 - Mar 25 with 3833 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 00:36 - Mar 25 by Ebo

I'd pipe down if I was you. The orange t vvat is still under investigation.

The TDS force is strong in this one obi-wan.
So let's sum up.
Crooked Cop Mueller with all the resources of the DOJ, FBI, NAS & CIA investigates for two and a half years at a cost of twenty four Million Dollars and we have.
No Collusion.
No Obstruction.
A bunch of Russians that he can't even prove his case against.
Major Flynn wrongly accused of lying, bankcrupted and forced to admit he lied, even though the FBI agents say he didn't.
Paul Manaforte done for tax and other violations while he was working for the Podesta Brothers in 2012 who did exactly the same and were given immunity by Mueller.
A lying, cheating Lawyer named Cohen.
But the President is "still under investigation".
Well so are the FBI, DOJ, the Clintons, the Podestas, Weiner, Obama and Mr Mueller himself.
So yes let's wait and see shall we.
Trump Derangement Syndrome on 13:59 - Mar 25 with 3771 viewsEbo

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 10:39 - Mar 25 by A_Fans_Dad

The TDS force is strong in this one obi-wan.
So let's sum up.
Crooked Cop Mueller with all the resources of the DOJ, FBI, NAS & CIA investigates for two and a half years at a cost of twenty four Million Dollars and we have.
No Collusion.
No Obstruction.
A bunch of Russians that he can't even prove his case against.
Major Flynn wrongly accused of lying, bankcrupted and forced to admit he lied, even though the FBI agents say he didn't.
Paul Manaforte done for tax and other violations while he was working for the Podesta Brothers in 2012 who did exactly the same and were given immunity by Mueller.
A lying, cheating Lawyer named Cohen.
But the President is "still under investigation".
Well so are the FBI, DOJ, the Clintons, the Podestas, Weiner, Obama and Mr Mueller himself.
So yes let's wait and see shall we.

Yet you still think he is squeaky clean?

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 14:11 - Mar 25 with 3762 viewsJackSomething

Why would anyone in this country feel so motivated to defend Trump?

This has been a good week for him of course, but he's still the kind of person who insults a dead man because he dared to disagree with him (not to mention the dead man is an American war hero and Trump himself got a deferment to avoid Vietnam).

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 14:27 - Mar 25 with 3748 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 14:11 - Mar 25 by JackSomething

This has been a good week for him of course, but he's still the kind of person who insults a dead man because he dared to disagree with him (not to mention the dead man is an American war hero and Trump himself got a deferment to avoid Vietnam).

Because he has done, or attempted to do exactly what he said he would do in his Electioneering, which was to put his Country and it's people first.
Something that no other modern Politicians have done.
Because of course he is not a "politician".
As to John Mccain, war hero or not, perhaps the fact that he tried to prevent his election and then bring down his Presidency has something to do with it.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/19/new-details-senator-john-
Trump Derangement Syndrome on 15:47 - Mar 25 with 3707 viewsJackSomething

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 14:27 - Mar 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Because he has done, or attempted to do exactly what he said he would do in his Electioneering, which was to put his Country and it's people first.
Something that no other modern Politicians have done.
Because of course he is not a "politician".
As to John Mccain, war hero or not, perhaps the fact that he tried to prevent his election and then bring down his Presidency has something to do with it.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/19/new-details-senator-john-

Are you really naive enough to believe he is putting the common man and woman of the USA first in his policy making? That's adorable.

Also, if he was doing exactly what he said he'd do, why isn't Mexico paying for the wall?

On McCain, you're suggesting it's acceptable for a political leader to demean a dead war hero because he opposed him politically. That says plenty about you.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 16:31 - Mar 25 with 3686 viewssotonswan

Why would anyone defend Trump?
He wasn't joking when he made this speech.

He has a job to do, but I don't think he's any sort of Messiah.
Keep an eye on the cuckoo in the nest Jared Kushner.

FISA declassification will reveal a failed US coup attempt. It has implications for certain sections of the UK security services which were complicit. Massive illegal state surveilance of US, UK, NZ, AUS, CAN citizens via Five Eyes agreement will come to light. So we should care about that, even if we think that Trump himself is an ungracious toad ;-) .

There's that to look forward to over the next few months.
And then it will get really unpleasant.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 16:34 - Mar 25 with 3683 viewsperplex

Here we go the old war hero card ffs, yes Mcain was a war hero so top marks for that, it's the rest of the stuff he did that puts him in the knob bracket, the idiot even believed Boxing was safer than MMA dispite deaths being a regular occurrence in Boxing and extremely rare in MMA the guy was a buffoon, check things out before you comment mun.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 16:36]
Trump Derangement Syndrome on 16:36 - Mar 25 with 3680 viewsLohengrin

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 16:31 - Mar 25 by sotonswan

Why would anyone defend Trump?
He wasn't joking when he made this speech.

He has a job to do, but I don't think he's any sort of Messiah.
Keep an eye on the cuckoo in the nest Jared Kushner.

FISA declassification will reveal a failed US coup attempt. It has implications for certain sections of the UK security services which were complicit. Massive illegal state surveilance of US, UK, NZ, AUS, CAN citizens via Five Eyes agreement will come to light. So we should care about that, even if we think that Trump himself is an ungracious toad ;-) .

There's that to look forward to over the next few months.
And then it will get really unpleasant.

That speech there is pure Steve Bannon. Trump has said little like it since and conspicuously failed to make good on its promises.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 16:53 - Mar 25 with 3655 viewsAce_Jack

Carter Page absolutely deserved to be under surveillance. He was caught up in a Russian spy ring playing the role of useful idiot number one. Trump appointed judges even signed off on continued surveillance.

We won't know the full story until the report is actually released and and those who are still indicted finish their trials. For the time being, why would anyone take what Trumps AG Bill Barr's word as the whole picture.
Trump Derangement Syndrome on 17:12 - Mar 25 with 3637 viewsEbo

Lets also just brush under the carpet the idiots compete lack of morals and out and out racism.

Build bridges not walls.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 17:17 - Mar 25 with 3631 viewsWingstandwood

Many a thing that happens in the U.S.A tends to end up as a conspiracy theory! In fact it's a contagion and spread to the U.K also.

Only found out a short while back that JFK Kennedy assassination conspiracy theorist lunacy has now been completely debunked by means of computerised analysis of bullet trajectory along with specially designed (similar to crash-test) 'ballistic-test-dummy' recreation.

Despite the fact forensic science has used cutting edge technology and latest scientific advancement to back up previous evidence many are still in denial. A case of "They're all in it together" and "Oh well, they would say that wouldn't they". Just cannot win!

Argus!

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:13 - Mar 25 with 3566 viewsDarran

Some people need to seriously get a life.
The current state in Britain and you want to bicker about some orange prick across the pond.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:18 - Mar 25 with 3558 viewsEbo

Just like the UK his policies are killing the poor. A good friend of mine is very lucky to be alive. If it was not for go fund me she would be dead right now.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:26 - Mar 25 with 3549 viewsLohengrin

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:18 - Mar 25 by Ebo

Just like the UK his policies are killing the poor. A good friend of mine is very lucky to be alive. If it was not for go fund me she would be dead right now.

Which is why the chaos Brexit will create could be what H G Wells once called that “good bad thing.” An opportunity to totally recalibrate society, Eb.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:27 - Mar 25 with 3545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:26 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Which is why the chaos Brexit will create could be what H G Wells once called that “good bad thing.” An opportunity to totally recalibrate society, Eb.

Social Darwinism?

Poll: Tory leader

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:28 - Mar 25 with 3543 viewsLohengrin

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:27 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Social Darwinism?

A tabula rasa.

[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 19:35]

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:28 - Mar 25 with 3543 viewsJackSomething

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 16:34 - Mar 25 by perplex

Here we go the old war hero card ffs, yes Mcain was a war hero so top marks for that, it's the rest of the stuff he did that puts him in the knob bracket, the idiot even believed Boxing was safer than MMA dispite deaths being a regular occurrence in Boxing and extremely rare in MMA the guy was a buffoon, check things out before you comment mun.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 16:36]

Ah well if he believes some piddling thing about boxing and MMA then it's open season on him of course...

I don't pretend to know all about John McCain, but it's clear to anyone with an ounce of sense that he had more class in his little finger than Trump has in his entire being.

I understand supporting his policies, but defending the man? Crazy.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:31 - Mar 25 with 3537 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:28 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

A tabula rasa.

[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 19:35]

Show off.

How will Brexit facilitate such a thing?

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:32 - Mar 25 with 3529 viewsEbo

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:28 - Mar 25 by JackSomething

Ah well if he believes some piddling thing about boxing and MMA then it's open season on him of course...

I don't pretend to know all about John McCain, but it's clear to anyone with an ounce of sense that he had more class in his little finger than Trump has in his entire being.

I understand supporting his policies, but defending the man? Crazy.

Didn't Trump (who dodged the draft) call Mcain a coward due to the fact he was captured?

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:44 - Mar 25 with 3513 viewsLohengrin

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:32 - Mar 25 by Ebo

Didn't Trump (who dodged the draft) call Mcain a coward due to the fact he was captured?

Not quite but it was stupid and obnoxious enough to make me wince when I heard it.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:46 - Mar 25 with 3507 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:44 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Not quite but it was stupid and obnoxious enough to make me wince when I heard it.

I think Trump implied that Mcain wasn’t much of a solider on account of being captured.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:47 - Mar 25 with 3500 viewsbluey_the_blue

Trump Derangement Syndrome on 19:46 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

I think Trump implied that Mcain wasn’t much of a solider on account of being captured.

He has a point though. McCain shoulda have the moves like a smooth Jagger type ninja.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024