Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist abuse- interesting article by Danny Gabbidon 20:28 - Mar 26 with 1768 viewsProfessor

He may be ex-Cardiff but rate him as a pundit. Interesting perspective as to what it feels
Like to be at the receiving end of this vile abuse

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/26/racism-montenegro-abuse-england
Racist abuse- interesting article by Danny Gabbidon on 20:29 - Mar 26 with 1765 viewsLeonWasGod

He’s excellent. Will have a read of that in a bit, cheers.
Racist abuse- interesting article by Danny Gabbidon on 19:00 - Mar 27 with 1581 viewsmajorraglan

Agree with the above, he is an excellent pundit and always offers an insightful view.

Didn’t watch the England game, but saw some of the abuse on the news, totally disgusting and unacceptable. It is widespread in parts of Eastern Europe but unfortunately it’s mot been eradicated in this Country. A mate of mine has been subjected to racist abuse on 3 separate occasions since Christmas, it’s disgusting.
Racist abuse- interesting article by Danny Gabbidon on 19:16 - Mar 27 with 1564 viewsBadlands

Racist abuse- interesting article by Danny Gabbidon on 19:00 - Mar 27 by majorraglan

Agree with the above, he is an excellent pundit and always offers an insightful view.

Didn’t watch the England game, but saw some of the abuse on the news, totally disgusting and unacceptable. It is widespread in parts of Eastern Europe but unfortunately it’s mot been eradicated in this Country. A mate of mine has been subjected to racist abuse on 3 separate occasions since Christmas, it’s disgusting.

I've reported people many times but nothing happens.
The difference is supporters in the UK don't chant in unison but Tommy Robinson's lot will soon change that.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024