Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger 13:52 - Mar 28 with 3020 viewsjasonbromham

Very convenient. Let's hope Kris is up to the task!
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 14:18 - Mar 28 with 2978 viewsjacabertawe

"Rest of season"?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 14:26 - Mar 28 with 2959 viewsLeonWasGod

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 14:18 - Mar 28 by jacabertawe

"Rest of season"?

Not long left is there. 5-6 weeks out injured and that's him done. I just hope he's our number 1 next season.
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 15:13 - Mar 28 with 2903 viewsFireboy2

Feck and @rse
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 15:15 - Mar 28 with 2901 viewsVincent_Vega

Can't have Mulder getting an appearance bonus now can we....

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:00 - Mar 28 with 2799 viewsGlyn1

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 15:15 - Mar 28 by Vincent_Vega

Breaking his finger to stop him getting an appearance bonus seems a bit harsh.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:15 - Mar 28 with 2759 viewsLeonWasGod

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:00 - Mar 28 by Glyn1

Breaking his finger to stop him getting an appearance bonus seems a bit harsh.

Well if they could batter Michu with advertising hoardings, I wouldn't put anything past them.
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 19:40 - Mar 28 with 2654 viewsplasjack

Strap it up he could play next week.
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 01:22 - Mar 29 with 2479 viewsWanderer

I don't know today's softy wofty footballers, a broken finger wouldn't have stopped Bert Trautman playing, hindered him maybe but stopped him.......never.
Login to get fewer ads

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 07:12 - Mar 29 with 2383 viewsSgorioFruit

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 15:15 - Mar 28 by Vincent_Vega

Exactly that
It’s always been controversial not to play him.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 09:33 - Mar 29 with 2299 viewsJacket

I don't think we're being conspiracy theorists when we say there's something odd that he's being mysteriously dropped and replaced by a keeper in far poorer forn and then sustains a season ending figure fracture.
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 09:42 - Mar 29 with 2283 viewsshandyjack

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 09:33 - Mar 29 by Jacket

I don't think we're being conspiracy theorists when we say there's something odd that he's being mysteriously dropped and replaced by a keeper in far poorer forn and then sustains a season ending figure fracture.

that's exactly what you are being. Jesus Christ this website and the conspiracies on appearance fees gets more stupid every day

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 11:57 - Mar 29 with 2234 viewsJacket

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 09:42 - Mar 29 by shandyjack

that's exactly what you are being. Jesus Christ this website and the conspiracies on appearance fees gets more stupid every day

So you don't see it a tiny bit odd? Even if it's a coincidence, it's a bit odd. I'm quite sure I never mentioned appearance fees.
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 15:58 - Mar 29 with 2136 viewsshandyjack

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 11:57 - Mar 29 by Jacket

So you don't see it a tiny bit odd? Even if it's a coincidence, it's a bit odd. I'm quite sure I never mentioned appearance fees.

Do I think it’s weird that Mulder was rotated in a season that Potter has rotated his keepers? Then no I don’t think it’s weird, and I trust Potter not to lie about one of his players breaking a finger

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:10 - Mar 29 with 2077 viewsGlyn1

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 11:57 - Mar 29 by Jacket

Players getting sports related injuries towards the end of a season are accidents not "coincidences" and they happen to every team. Cardiff have had a major one this week.

Just out of interest, are you saying that Potter might have ordered Muller to break his own finger so that Muller would get less money? Not quite sure how that benefits him.

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:17 - Mar 29 with 2073 viewsLeonWasGod

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 09:42 - Mar 29 by shandyjack

You don’t think he was pushed off the edge of our flat earth by our lizard overlords then? You’re weird!

Crazy isn’t it. Potter’s given them both mini runs throught the season, and going for a long crap could mean missing the rest of the season at this stage.
Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 20:47 - Mar 29 with 1998 viewsTNT

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 19:40 - Mar 28 by plasjack

Strap it up he could play next week.

Yeah, Bert Trautman played in goal with a broken neck mun, and back in the day when the opposition gave the goalie a good kicking too. Sheeesh.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 21:19 - Mar 29 with 1978 viewsGlyn1

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 20:47 - Mar 29 by TNT

Yeah, Bert Trautman played in goal with a broken neck mun, and back in the day when the opposition gave the goalie a good kicking too. Sheeesh.

Bert Trautman didn't know that he had a broken neck, and if he had known then he would have gone off.

Wasn't recently a player knocked unconscious and swallowed his tongue, then played on?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:29]

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 21:44 - Mar 29 with 1952 viewsTNT

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 21:19 - Mar 29 by Glyn1

Bert Trautman didn't know that he had a broken neck, and if he had known then he would have gone off.

Wasn't recently a player knocked unconscious and swallowed his tongue, then played on?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:29]

'Bert Trautman didn't know that he had a broken neck'

D'you think he might have felt a twinge, Glyn?

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 21:57 - Mar 29 with 1944 viewstheloneranger

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 21:44 - Mar 29 by TNT

'Bert Trautman didn't know that he had a broken neck'

D'you think he might have felt a twinge, Glyn?

He might have felt a twinge ...

"An X-ray revealed he had dislocated five vertebrae, the second of which was cracked in two."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 22:37 - Mar 29 with 1922 viewsTNT

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 21:57 - Mar 29 by theloneranger

He might have felt a twinge ...

"An X-ray revealed he had dislocated five vertebrae, the second of which was cracked in two."

Goalies then and goalies now, eh?

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:48 - Mar 30 with 1803 viewsbluenile

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:10 - Mar 29 by Glyn1

Players getting sports related injuries towards the end of a season are accidents not "coincidences" and they happen to every team. Cardiff have had a major one this week.

Just out of interest, are you saying that Potter might have ordered Muller to break his own finger so that Muller would get less money? Not quite sure how that benefits him.

Who's Muller?????

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 18:20 - Mar 30 with 1780 viewsGlyn1

Mulder to miss rest of season with a broken finger on 17:48 - Mar 30 by bluenile

Who's Muller?????

Er.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024