Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today 21:01 - Mar 28 with 7086 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47734704

[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:02]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:06 - Mar 28 with 3666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well that’s interesting. Any particular reason why you couldn’t help yourself posting that? Obviously no fan of labour I take it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:08 - Mar 28 with 3657 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No fan of Antisemitism. Have happily voted Labour in the past not now though.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:11]

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:15 - Mar 28 with 3642 viewsdickythorpe

Can someone show an example of the anti-Semitism allegations made against the Labour members?
I find it staggering.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:24 - Mar 28 with 3630 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:15 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Can someone show an example of the anti-Semitism allegations made against the Labour members?
I find it staggering.

Here's some Guardian coverage, as ever there's loads on the web but getting to reliable reporting is a challenge these days.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/01/local-labour-parties-drawn-into

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:28 - Mar 28 with 3622 viewsdickythorpe

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:24 - Mar 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Here's some Guardian coverage, as ever there's loads on the web but getting to reliable reporting is a challenge these days.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/01/local-labour-parties-drawn-into

Thanks for that.

Anything like "chopsing"? Is there a record of a Labour MP moaning about Jews and maybe using derogatory terms?
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:28 - Mar 28 with 3623 viewsDr_Winston

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:24 - Mar 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Who'd have thought that a political party led by a chap with a long history of palling up with Hamas and Hezbollah would have a bit of an anti-semitism problem.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:40 - Mar 28 with 3601 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:28 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Thanks for that.

Anything like "chopsing"? Is there a record of a Labour MP moaning about Jews and maybe using derogatory terms?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-45030552

Some of the comments here from the independent MPs and Tom Watson are pointed. If the Met go ahead and charge I presume the evidence associated with these arrests will come out in any subsequent trial.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:53 - Mar 28 with 3565 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:28 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Thanks for that.

There’s a long and storied history of Jew hating in the extremes of both left and right.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:28 - Mar 28 with 3523 viewsGlyn1

So some people who think that Israel should be destroyed (Google "from the river to the sea") consider that British Jews are working for a foreign country rather than the UK.

I'm a Welsh Londoner and would never think that decent British Muslims weren't patriotic.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:44 - Mar 28 with 3505 viewslonglostjack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:28 - Mar 28 by Glyn1

So some people who think that Israel should be destroyed (Google "from the river to the sea") consider that British Jews are working for a foreign country rather than the UK.

I'm a Welsh Londoner and would never think that decent British Muslims weren't patriotic.

Patriotism. Now there’s a word Glyn. Patriotic Welsh, British or London ? 🤔

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:48 - Mar 28 with 3502 viewsJack_Meoff

Absolute non story that just serves to keep the anti semitism horseshit in the public consciousness.

There's more important issues occurring at present, in case people haven't noticed.

And there's people who still think that the purpose of the media is to inform rather than influence. F*ck my eyes.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 23:03 - Mar 28 with 3495 viewsGlyn1

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:44 - Mar 28 by longlostjack

Patriotism. Now there’s a word Glyn. Patriotic Welsh, British or London ? 🤔

Yes.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 00:00 - Mar 29 with 3478 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:28 - Mar 28 by Dr_Winston

Who'd have thought that a political party led by a chap with a long history of palling up with Hamas and Hezbollah would have a bit of an anti-semitism problem.

Yeah, he's got history the absolute bastard. We're being played like simpletons, not that it's anything new.

https://edm.parliament.uk/early-day-motion/40500

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 06:12 - Mar 29 with 3434 viewsLeonWasGod

Good. No place for that anywhere near our political parties - I know they're as corrupt as fek in many areas, but it would be nice if a few morals and laws are upheld. For comparison, the Tory members booted out of their party for Islamophobic views have been quietly let back in now their mini storm has passed.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 06:36 - Mar 29 with 3420 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 06:12 - Mar 29 by LeonWasGod

Good. No place for that anywhere near our political parties - I know they're as corrupt as fek in many areas, but it would be nice if a few morals and laws are upheld. For comparison, the Tory members booted out of their party for Islamophobic views have been quietly let back in now their mini storm has passed.

Yes more accountability needed for this sort of stuff across all parties.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:00 - Mar 29 with 3381 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 06:36 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yep. I wasn't having a did at the Tories especially and don't want to turn this into a Tory v Labour contest. But what's good for the goose should be good for the gander and all that. No room for any of this rubbish in any party.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 11:56 - Mar 29 with 3345 viewsDafyddHuw

"Palling up " with organisations against a government that continually shits on you and keeps your face firmly pressed to the dirt has nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

Try not to conflate a hatred of Netenyahu's facist regimes (how long's he been in power now?) with a hatred of Jews.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 12:48 - Mar 29 with 3314 viewsHCMC

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:48 - Mar 28 by Jack_Meoff

Absolute non story that just serves to keep the anti semitism horseshit in the public consciousness.

There's more important issues occurring at present, in case people haven't noticed.

And there's people who still think that the purpose of the media is to inform rather than influence. F*ck my eyes.

Head in the sand.

Even their own party members know it’s a deep seated problem.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 12:50]
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 12:52 - Mar 29 with 3307 viewsbluey_the_blue

People seem to have missed the fundamental point here.

Arrests only occurred due to a police investigation.

Police investigation only occurred due to LBC passing over a leaked internal Labour document.

So, if the evidence within that leaked Labour document has been sufficient to trigger an investigation leading to arrests... why then did Labour NOT pass their evidence to the police?
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 18:57 - Mar 29 with 3253 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 12:48 - Mar 29 by HCMC

Head in the sand.

Even their own party members know it’s a deep seated problem.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 12:50]

I'm not here to paint any party whiter than white but it wasn't 'deep seated' pre Corbyn was it? Since he's become leader antisemitism has become a mantra of the media.

My opinion is that, to some very powerful and influential lobby groups, it's absolutely unacceptable for a leader of HM's opposition to be so historically supportive of the Palestinian people. If Labour changed their leader overnight to one of this little lot the attack dogs would be called off immediately.

http://www.lfi.org.uk/in-parliament/

That's also to say nothing of his wanting to open up the conversation about nationalising publicly paid for assets. That's clearly not an acceptable business model for those who benefit very nicely from the status quo.

He sure as hell wouldn't be as eager as the likes of May to hawk arms to the Saudis, knowing what's happening in Yemen. Bad news for armament shareholders, in whose interests the UK government have been acting for centuries.

I'm no starry eyed Corbynista either, I just genuinely think there's a bigger picture to this furore.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 18:59]

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:20 - Mar 31 with 3171 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 06:36 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Oh it’s all parties now is it? FFS

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:26 - Mar 31 with 3158 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Why was Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party withholding evidence relating to anti-semitic related crimes from the police?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:28 - Mar 31 with 3157 viewsHighjack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 18:57 - Mar 29 by Jack_Meoff

I'm not here to paint any party whiter than white but it wasn't 'deep seated' pre Corbyn was it? Since he's become leader antisemitism has become a mantra of the media.

My opinion is that, to some very powerful and influential lobby groups, it's absolutely unacceptable for a leader of HM's opposition to be so historically supportive of the Palestinian people. If Labour changed their leader overnight to one of this little lot the attack dogs would be called off immediately.

http://www.lfi.org.uk/in-parliament/

That's also to say nothing of his wanting to open up the conversation about nationalising publicly paid for assets. That's clearly not an acceptable business model for those who benefit very nicely from the status quo.

He sure as hell wouldn't be as eager as the likes of May to hawk arms to the Saudis, knowing what's happening in Yemen. Bad news for armament shareholders, in whose interests the UK government have been acting for centuries.

I'm no starry eyed Corbynista either, I just genuinely think there's a bigger picture to this furore.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 18:59]

We have to sell arms to the Saudis and bow down to the markets, finance and big business otherwise you won’t be able to put the bins out, see a doctor or send your children to school.

Be grateful that the Saudis are bombing the shite out of Yemeni children as it benefits the economy which is literally the only important thing in the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:37 - Mar 31 with 3151 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 00:00 - Mar 29 by Jack_Meoff

Yeah, he's got history the absolute bastard. We're being played like simpletons, not that it's anything new.

https://edm.parliament.uk/early-day-motion/40500

Yeah but you know Corbyn 🤷🏼‍♂️

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:42 - Mar 31 with 3147 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Somebody else that doesn’t understand the difference between the terms “anti Semitic” and “anti Israeli”.

Ok , how does this sit with your anti Semitism barometer. Ethiopian Jews in Israel are very harshly treated indeed. Segregated (no doubt because of the colour of their skin) they endure racism on a daily basis. The Israelis have been caught issuing them with birth control inoculations in the guise of disease prevention to stop them having more (black) children.

http://chicagomonitor.com/2013/03/israels-ethiopian-jews-a-community-not-jewish-

The ruling Askenaz majority also used the n word to describe Sephardic Jews whom in all truth have a far more realistic claim of Judeaic descent than they do.

If these aren’t examples of true anti Semitism I don’t k ow what are. But I suspect the anti Corbyn agenda will just brush that aside , blinkered and hateful though they are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024