Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm 10:44 - Mar 29 with 2736 viewsjasper_T

Stream available on the Swans website.

Highlights of last year's dramatic quarter final here:
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 10:44]
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 2660 viewsjasper_T

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 14:46 - Mar 29 with 2629 viewsjasper_T

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:17 - Mar 29 with 2610 viewsjasper_T

Forest penalty after Cooper horribly misjudges the bounce of the ball and Cabango bowls over their striker running through.

Saved by Zabret.

Horrible bitty game. Lots of experience in the Forest side. Not much football being played so far.
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:25 - Mar 29 with 2599 viewsjasper_T

Tom Price as a 10 is not an experiment that should be repeated. We've got no presence or control in midfield and are just blasting it long praying Garrick can do something up there.

Very strange given recent form.
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:28 - Mar 29 with 2587 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Jasper,

You've clocked up a lot of hours watching these, who, in your opinion, will be able to come in to the 1st team next season?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:47 - Mar 29 with 2550 viewsjasper_T

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:28 - Mar 29 by AustinIsOurHero

Jasper,

You've clocked up a lot of hours watching these, who, in your opinion, will be able to come in to the 1st team next season?

None at this rate.

Garrick and Blake have the talent if they can stay fit and build through a run of games. Ollie Cooper wouldn't let anyone down if he was brought on for 15 minutes to chase and harass. A lot of bodies between this team and senior action, forgotten fringe players like Asoro and Dhanda not seeing much action of any kind these days.

Cabango's having a shocker. Really lazy, just kicking it long and dragging runners down.
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 17:43 - Mar 29 with 2388 viewsThornburyswan

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:17 - Mar 29 by jasper_T

Forest penalty after Cooper horribly misjudges the bounce of the ball and Cabango bowls over their striker running through.

Saved by Zabret.

Horrible bitty game. Lots of experience in the Forest side. Not much football being played so far.

Won 3-0 in a penalty shoot out, scored our 3 & Forest didn't (bar + 2 saves from Zabret)
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 17:45 - Mar 29 with 2379 viewsjasper_T

Zabret has his moments for sure.
Login to get fewer ads

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 18:13 - Mar 29 with 2324 viewsGaz_M

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 15:47 - Mar 29 by jasper_T

None at this rate.

Garrick and Blake have the talent if they can stay fit and build through a run of games. Ollie Cooper wouldn't let anyone down if he was brought on for 15 minutes to chase and harass. A lot of bodies between this team and senior action, forgotten fringe players like Asoro and Dhanda not seeing much action of any kind these days.

Cabango's having a shocker. Really lazy, just kicking it long and dragging runners down.

You really don't like Cabango do you.
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 18:18 - Mar 29 with 2314 viewsAlf6

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 18:13 - Mar 29 by Gaz_M

Å´e didn’t play well today. Saying that I thought the Forest players were ve4y good at falling over. Almost every tackle from us was given as a foul.
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 18:42 - Mar 29 with 2269 viewsjasper_T

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 18:13 - Mar 29 by Gaz_M

Like Maric he has his vocal advocates and I don't see it. Maybe a bit quick to single them out sometimes. Same with CBR last season.
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 19:37 - Mar 29 with 2192 viewsvalleyboy

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 18:42 - Mar 29 by jasper_T

Like Maric he has his vocal advocates and I don't see it. Maybe a bit quick to single them out sometimes. Same with CBR last season.

You’ve seen more of these under 23 games than I have, but if they are the nucleus for next season. I dont think the likes of Newport would be too worried to play them

And before anyone say that Newport are not in the Championship. It just says there’s not many there that are going to make teams worry about them
U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 20:52 - Mar 29 with 2111 viewsTNT

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 19:37 - Mar 29 by valleyboy

You’ve seen more of these under 23 games than I have, but if they are the nucleus for next season. I dont think the likes of Newport would be too worried to play them

And before anyone say that Newport are not in the Championship. It just says there’s not many there that are going to make teams worry about them

I'm sure the sentences (and I use the word sentences very loosely) you write make some sort of sense in your little world.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 22:08 - Mar 29 with 2025 viewsjasper_T

U23s vs Forest (PL Cup Quarter Final) 3pm on 19:37 - Mar 29 by valleyboy

This u23s side isn't the nucleus for next season. It's the nucleus for next season's u23s team (minus a couple like King and Reid who should be on their way out when contracts expire). Newport shouldn't be worried about them as a team, although one or two might manage a loan at that level.

The next players on the production line to come into the first team are Benda, Harries, Lewis, Evans, the other Evans, Cullen, Asoro, Dhanda etc. Maybe B. Cooper, Cabango or J. Lewis jump the seniority queue in a centreback shortage (with Potter not seeming to fancy Cian), but that will be on ability rather than necessity, much like DJ establishing himself this season.

Two of today's players aren't even on professional deals yet. One is just a 16 year old first year scholar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024