Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely no shame... 17:16 - Mar 30 with 2427 viewsSwanjaxs

How is this leach still getting access to the directors box ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Absolutely no shame... on 17:44 - Mar 30 with 2235 viewsWingstandwood

Did he pay for that privilege? If he is still getting 'freebie' VIP/director treatment status it is an absolute disgrace.

Anyhow, previous shenanigans from him and others is additional justification for season ticket holders to boycott.

The sell-outs think SCFC supporters are absolute mugs, but some supporters don't take kindly to be treated with utter contempt neither do they wish to partake in having their intelligence insulted and thus will boycott.

Argus!

Absolutely no shame... on 19:16 - Mar 30 with 1988 viewsBillyChong

Absolutely no shame... on 17:44 - Mar 30 by Wingstandwood

Did he pay for that privilege? If he is still getting 'freebie' VIP/director treatment status it is an absolute disgrace.

Anyhow, previous shenanigans from him and others is additional justification for season ticket holders to boycott.

The sell-outs think SCFC supporters are absolute mugs, but some supporters don't take kindly to be treated with utter contempt neither do they wish to partake in having their intelligence insulted and thus will boycott.

If he’s a real fan he’d be in the away end
Absolutely no shame... on 21:11 - Mar 30 with 1758 viewsSgorioFruit

Spot on

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Absolutely no shame... on 07:07 - Mar 31 with 1463 viewsjack247

Lots of people won’t renew because they can’t be bothered any more and say they are boycotting. I don’t think that many will genuinely boycott.

Cue down arrows.
Absolutely no shame... on 07:46 - Mar 31 with 1425 views1983

Known Jon for nearly 30 yrs he's a massive Swansea City fan and was around for all the bad & sh1t times and put money in when it was needed and now is reaping the rewards so good luck to him but can't help feeling sad as $$$ £££ has turned his head along with some others and not just the directors! I do acknowledge Jon when I see him but wouldn't spend time with him socially now.....

Absolutely no shame... on 09:31 - Mar 31 with 1256 viewsJBT95

Absolutely no shame... on 07:07 - Mar 31 by jack247

Lots of people won’t renew because they can’t be bothered any more and say they are boycotting. I don’t think that many will genuinely boycott.

Cue down arrows.

True, it's just an excuse.
Absolutely no shame... on 09:53 - Mar 31 with 1190 viewsPegojack

Absolutely no shame... on 07:46 - Mar 31 by 1983

Known Jon for nearly 30 yrs he's a massive Swansea City fan and was around for all the bad & sh1t times and put money in when it was needed and now is reaping the rewards so good luck to him but can't help feeling sad as $$$ £££ has turned his head along with some others and not just the directors! I do acknowledge Jon when I see him but wouldn't spend time with him socially now.....

No-one denies the first part of your post, but he and the other sellouts then went and stabbed the supporters in the back, pure and simple. They will never be forgiven.
Absolutely no shame... on 09:59 - Mar 31 with 1172 views1983

Absolutely no shame... on 09:53 - Mar 31 by Pegojack

No-one denies the first part of your post, but he and the other sellouts then went and stabbed the supporters in the back, pure and simple. They will never be forgiven.

That was my point

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024