Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups 19:02 - Mar 30 with 5026 viewsHighjack

What is the opinion of the good folk of planetswans of these organisations who pretend to be kids online to snare dirty bastards who prey on kids? In favour of it if it gets said dirty bastards off the streets? Or should it be left to the police?

A bloke I was in school with was arrested in Neath abbey yesterday after being caught by one of these groups. His online name on several of the apps he was using was “Irapekids”. How did the app allow such a username?

Some sick puppies out there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 19:05 - Mar 30 with 3714 viewsFlashberryjack

If it helps to catch just one paedophile, I'm all for the Vigilante's nailing the dirty b*stards.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 19:08 - Mar 30 with 3713 viewsjack247

Idealistically, I’ve got no issues with it.

In reality, there’s a good chance of mistaken identity. Wrong place wrong time and some blokewalking through a park could get battered or worse as he’s strolling through a place these groups have used to trap some sicko off the internet.

Best left to authorities I feel, though they could probably do more.
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:42 - Mar 30 with 3636 viewsSoberBaker

His handle/username was 'irapekids'??

Only in Neath

AMOW

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:49 - Mar 30 with 3622 viewsDarran

The problem is here is that the fella live streamed the house the pedo was arrested in and it wasn’t his house it was his sisters who lives there with a baby.
The house with the woman and baby in then gets attacked this morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:03 - Mar 30 with 3595 viewsJango

It happened recently to a bloke in Gorseinon. They were outside his house and his mother was defending him while it was live streamed on Facebook. I may be wrong but I’m sure it was a case of a misunderstanding and he wasn’t charged with anything. If they are to do it they have to be 100% sure because it can ruin an innocent persons life.
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:13 - Mar 30 with 3585 viewsBrynCartwright

I fully support the efforts of these hunter groups. Any adult that finds a child sexually attractive needs to be caught and separated from society.

An 'Uncle' friend of the family from down the road used to wait outside his house for me coming home from school every day. Used to dread walking home.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:17 - Mar 30 with 3579 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There’s vigilantes because there’s not enough police to sort this shit out

8 years of Tory Austerity is kicking in

Cutting police is favoured by the Tory massive

It’s all Corbyns fault

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:26 - Mar 30 with 3567 viewsThrasher6

Personally I don't feel quite right with it...not sure why....they invariably mean well, but there's a nagging doubt about their motivations and intentions clouding the issue and maybe the individuals rights. It just doesn't sit well with me...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:39 - Mar 30 with 3549 viewssherpajacob

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:17 - Mar 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

There’s vigilantes because there’s not enough police to sort this shit out

8 years of Tory Austerity is kicking in

Cutting police is favoured by the Tory massive

It’s all Corbyns fault

The next tory PM doesn't want the police investigating child abusers.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:43 - Mar 30 with 3543 viewsstevethejack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:26 - Mar 30 by Thrasher6

Personally I don't feel quite right with it...not sure why....they invariably mean well, but there's a nagging doubt about their motivations and intentions clouding the issue and maybe the individuals rights. It just doesn't sit well with me...

Correct.

They are scumbags - interfering, self-centred 'look at me, look at me' people.

Nothing to do with them, leave it to the police.
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:50 - Mar 30 with 3523 viewsdickythorpe

It says a lot of how dire things are in this country that we have now gone back to lynch mobs.

Ideally it's a good, noble idea to catch these cúnts but I know many well meaning people have got paramedic mixed up with paedophile.
It happened in Ebbw Vale in the late 90's. A gang of lads misunderstood what paramedic meant and put one of the NHS'S finest on a life support machine.
Maybe leave it to the proper authorities as they are a bit brainier than a well intentioned but red blooded mob!
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 22:05 - Mar 30 with 3500 viewsJack123

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:50 - Mar 30 by dickythorpe

It says a lot of how dire things are in this country that we have now gone back to lynch mobs.

Ideally it's a good, noble idea to catch these cúnts but I know many well meaning people have got paramedic mixed up with paedophile.
It happened in Ebbw Vale in the late 90's. A gang of lads misunderstood what paramedic meant and put one of the NHS'S finest on a life support machine.
Maybe leave it to the proper authorities as they are a bit brainier than a well intentioned but red blooded mob!

I remember seeing the pedo hunter groups last year.

All for it! I can't see there being any confusion on the pedo hunters part though, from what I'v'e seen they use a fake profile of a young child, then wait till the pedo contacts, chats and arranges a meet, then they collar them.

libera nos a malo

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 23:40 - Mar 30 with 3430 viewsHighjack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:49 - Mar 30 by Darran

The problem is here is that the fella live streamed the house the pedo was arrested in and it wasn’t his house it was his sisters who lives there with a baby.
The house with the woman and baby in then gets attacked this morning.

That’s shocking. Hadn’t heard about that. He was an oddball in school. In the special needs class but that’s no excuse.

The problem with these groups for me is just like everyone in the modern world seem to value likes and retweets over anything else which leads as you say in this case to totally innocent parties getting hurt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 02:09 - Mar 31 with 3367 viewsJack123

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 23:40 - Mar 30 by Highjack

That’s shocking. Hadn’t heard about that. He was an oddball in school. In the special needs class but that’s no excuse.

The problem with these groups for me is just like everyone in the modern world seem to value likes and retweets over anything else which leads as you say in this case to totally innocent parties getting hurt.

If only one thing these pedo hunter groups serve is making the pedos think twice, before attempting to groom young children,, with the likes of these kunts around, best to stay safe.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/wales-evil-oaps-older-people-16010

libera nos a malo

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 02:43 - Mar 31 with 3349 viewsCooperman

I wouldn’t have any problem with this whatsoever as long as they work within the confines of the law and present any evidence to the authorities for subsequent handling.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 09:02 - Mar 31 with 3263 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 02:43 - Mar 31 by Cooperman

I wouldn’t have any problem with this whatsoever as long as they work within the confines of the law and present any evidence to the authorities for subsequent handling.

And don’t post the fruits of their labour on social media or football forums thus potentially implicating innocent people. In fact, best they don’t bother at all.

Poll: Tory leader

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 10:06 - Mar 31 with 3203 viewsPegojack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:26 - Mar 30 by Thrasher6

This. Taking the law into your own hands is a slipperly slope.
But I agree with Tommy that the Tory underfunding of the police is a national disgrace. Add that to the underfunding of schools, the NHS, the armed forces, adult social care, public transport, the prison and probation service, the list is endless.
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 10:30 - Mar 31 with 3182 viewsHighjack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 09:02 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

And don’t post the fruits of their labour on social media or football forums thus potentially implicating innocent people. In fact, best they don’t bother at all.

I’m not involved with any of these groups. Just interested in people’s opinions.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 10:42 - Mar 31 with 3170 viewsCaptain_Sham

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1353904/Paediatrician-attack-People-dont

Its just a ride.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 10:51 - Mar 31 with 3162 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 10:42 - Mar 31 by Captain_Sham

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1353904/Paediatrician-attack-People-dont

https://news.sky.com/story/life-for-killing-man-mistaken-for-paedophile-10426426

These incidents are why vigilantes should not take the law into their own hands. Unfortunately some of the people attracted to this sort of thing are as thick as mince and they’re dangerous.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:01 - Mar 31 with 3142 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 10:30 - Mar 31 by Highjack

I’m not involved with any of these groups. Just interested in people’s opinions.

I didn’t suggest you were. Although I do seem to remember a thread on either PS or JA.net years ago where a poster told how he’d done something similar to some scrote who’d been involved with his niece in some way. Thought that was you but it was years ago so the memory is hazy.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:07 - Mar 31 with 3130 viewsHighjack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:01 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t suggest you were. Although I do seem to remember a thread on either PS or JA.net years ago where a poster told how he’d done something similar to some scrote who’d been involved with his niece in some way. Thought that was you but it was years ago so the memory is hazy.

I don’t have a niece so it’s unlikely it was me.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:08 - Mar 31 with 3129 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:07 - Mar 31 by Highjack

I don’t have a niece so it’s unlikely it was me.

Fair enough. More than unlikely in that case. Memory must be playing tricks.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:10 - Mar 31 with 3123 viewsLohengrin

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:08 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough. More than unlikely in that case. Memory must be playing tricks.

I remember that too, but it wasn’t High.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:14 - Mar 31 with 3121 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:10 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

I remember that too, but it wasn’t High.

Can you remember who it was?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024