Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. 02:40 - Mar 31 with 1575 viewsomarjack

His recent remarks, aimed directly against Jews have no place in the British society. I won't post what he said because it'll likely be censored.

And the fact that Sadiq Khan agrees with him says a lot about him and his ilk.

I'm done with Labour's hate campaigns and terrorism. I'm voting UKIP from now and on. The only party that advocates peace and tolerance.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 07:52 - Mar 31 with 1548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Put up or shut up . And you’re not old enough to vote yet, so another pointless thread from you.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 09:01 - Mar 31 with 1517 viewstrinityann

Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 07:52 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Put up or shut up . And you’re not old enough to vote yet, so another pointless thread from you.

The snowflake generation. They can't go half hour without being offended.
Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 09:19 - Mar 31 with 1507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 09:01 - Mar 31 by trinityann

The snowflake generation. They can't go half hour without being offended.

If there had been anything uttered insomuch as “I don’t fancy Eilat for a holiday” recently by Corbyn it would have been plastered all over the front pages, Newsnight would have had a special programme dedicated to it and you would be able to keep Ian Austin, Chukka et all off the tv.

The way they pursue this false and hateful vendetta solely against the softest of targets speaks volumes about the media and their attempt to stop Corbyn becoming Prime Minister at any cost. And that includes any remaining shred of journalistic integrity and critical thought they claim to have.

Pr*cks like Omar just post rubbish to get a reaction which puts some meaning into their rather hollow existences. And yes I bit.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 14:37 - Apr 4 with 1392 viewsJJJack

Corbyn and Labour Anti-Semitism exposed. on 09:19 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

If there had been anything uttered insomuch as “I don’t fancy Eilat for a holiday” recently by Corbyn it would have been plastered all over the front pages, Newsnight would have had a special programme dedicated to it and you would be able to keep Ian Austin, Chukka et all off the tv.

The way they pursue this false and hateful vendetta solely against the softest of targets speaks volumes about the media and their attempt to stop Corbyn becoming Prime Minister at any cost. And that includes any remaining shred of journalistic integrity and critical thought they claim to have.

Pr*cks like Omar just post rubbish to get a reaction which puts some meaning into their rather hollow existences. And yes I bit.

You're right to bite. The media have passed being merely incompetent to existing solely for the purpose of the super rich & powerful. Whilst it was never much different it's particularly vile and sinister now.
People need to try and understand that disliking Israel is a perfectly acceptable thing given how they conduct their business . This is NOT anti-semitic - it's common sense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024