Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. 21:45 - Mar 31 with 4176 viewsSwanjaxs

I once tried cannabis when I was about 17, I didn't smoke (and to this day never have) so took it in a corned beef sandwich.... taught me a lesson in life 😔 ...
Whats your story's lads? ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:46 - Mar 31 with 3154 viewsDarran

I’m not getting involved in this thread,I’ve never lived down the last time we had a similar thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:48 - Mar 31 with 3147 viewsSwanjaxs

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:46 - Mar 31 by Darran

I’m not getting involved in this thread,I’ve never lived down the last time we had a similar thread.

I know mate... a corned beef sandwich... what was I thinking 😮😫

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:48 - Mar 31 with 3145 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:46 - Mar 31 by Darran

Poll: Tory leader

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:51 - Mar 31 with 3131 viewsDarran

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:48 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

😂

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:07 - Mar 31 with 3101 viewsJack_Meoff

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:48 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

Do expand for those that missed it first time around...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:10 - Mar 31 with 3095 viewsSwanjaxs

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:07 - Mar 31 by Jack_Meoff

Perhaps the last time Pross smoked the dragon he ended up getting a bath? (hence never again) oh I don't know... 😔

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:20 - Mar 31 with 3075 viewsjedijack

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:07 - Mar 31 by Jack_Meoff

If memory serves me correctly Darran shat in the bath on LSD.

Was a long time ago but that's pretty close.

Sorry Daz :D
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:27 - Mar 31 with 3056 viewsDarran

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 22:20 - Mar 31 by jedijack

If memory serves me correctly Darran shat in the bath on LSD.

Was a long time ago but that's pretty close.

Sorry Daz :D

It’s close.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 07:31 - Apr 1 with 2899 viewsdickythorpe

Remember the aquafresh toothpaste advert? A mate of mine took LSD and the taps in his bathroom started singing the song to him!!!
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 11:35 - Apr 1 with 2802 viewsjackrmee

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 10:33 - Apr 2 with 2638 viewsBLAZE

I've been about as straight edge as it gets my whole life, and I'm still a physical and mental wreck. So now, f*ck it. I've experimented taking over dosages of prescription meds (Lorazepam) with alcohol... I just end up having a long and active deep sleep. Quite nice actually. I'd like to try psychedelics, but wouldn't have the first clue how source them. Ultimately I wanna try DMT though, it's fascinating stuff and may answer some questions I'm struggling with.

Dealers of planet swans... Hit me up
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 11:55 - Apr 2 with 2589 viewsProfessor

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 07:31 - Apr 1 by dickythorpe

Remember the aquafresh toothpaste advert? A mate of mine took LSD and the taps in his bathroom started singing the song to him!!!

I was convinced I was Neil Young, the Canadian rocker not the ex-Man City player, even to the extent I saw myself in the mirror with stubble, long hair and a biker jacket.
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 12:57 - Apr 2 with 2563 viewsvetchonian

given what some posters write here I think many are here are using something!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 14:42 - Apr 2 with 2523 viewsossie_jacks

I kinda followed a dope fashion lol it all started down dirty doras with a few spliffs couple of years later lsd tabs quicky followed by mushroom tea,in the 90s moved onto coke and pills they lasted quite some time and have to say best years of my life in my 50s now and still like a line or 2.i always drew the line at heroin though I was always strong enough to say to that shit.
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 14:52 - Apr 2 with 2511 views1983

Dope,Speed,Pills,Charlie. haven't taken drugs for years and gave up smoking 19yrs ago.

Drugs are over rated

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 19:08 - Apr 2 with 2448 viewsDarran

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 14:52 - Apr 2 by 1983

Dope,Speed,Pills,Charlie. haven't taken drugs for years and gave up smoking 19yrs ago.

Drugs are over rated

lol

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 19:27 - Apr 2 with 2434 viewsmonmouth

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 11:55 - Apr 2 by Professor

I was convinced I was Neil Young, the Canadian rocker not the ex-Man City player, even to the extent I saw myself in the mirror with stubble, long hair and a biker jacket.

Did you get a maid?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 21:03 - Apr 2 with 2395 viewsProfessor

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 19:27 - Apr 2 by monmouth

Did you get a maid?

Nope. Just an awful headache.
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 23:26 - Apr 3 with 2240 viewsEbo

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 10:33 - Apr 2 by BLAZE

I've been about as straight edge as it gets my whole life, and I'm still a physical and mental wreck. So now, f*ck it. I've experimented taking over dosages of prescription meds (Lorazepam) with alcohol... I just end up having a long and active deep sleep. Quite nice actually. I'd like to try psychedelics, but wouldn't have the first clue how source them. Ultimately I wanna try DMT though, it's fascinating stuff and may answer some questions I'm struggling with.

I hope you are joking here James? Seriously don't f uck about with substances if you already have issues.

I know people who have been down this road and it does not end well. You mentioned getting a bike in another thread, get one and hopefully, you'll get addicted to getting out and about on it instead of getting addicted to junk that will make things worse.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 02:00 - Apr 4 with 2210 viewsDJack

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 10:33 - Apr 2 by BLAZE

Hi mate, we've never spoken directly before and you can say I'm a hypocrit as I've not done any schitt myself BUT...all that I've ever read, heard or been told by those that have imbied is ... DON'T do it if your fůcked up! - Additionally, my sister was in a relationship with a user who was a bit of a mess... he did jail time and is now dead.

If/when you are in a good place then that choice is yours to make and deal with. However if you are not at a good starting point any issues are going to be exacerbated and are probably going to overwhelm you.

Get yourself in a good place and only then should you choose to fůck around with your body/mind. I don't want to preach but I do want to ask that you use caution. I hope that you see my reasoning, then understand and digest. Take care.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 09:34 - Apr 4 with 2155 viewsBLAZE

I appreciate the concern guys, but I'm not too worried about the outcome - so neither should anybody else be

The last thing I want is to be melodramatic, so I'll leave it there now. But thanks for advice, here and in private x
Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 09:50 - Apr 4 with 2141 viewsDarran

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 09:34 - Apr 4 by BLAZE

I appreciate the concern guys, but I'm not too worried about the outcome - so neither should anybody else be

The last thing I want is to be melodramatic, so I'll leave it there now. But thanks for advice, here and in private x

Druggy.

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 10:12 - Apr 4 with 2122 viewstheloneranger

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 11:55 - Apr 2 by Professor

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 11:09 - Apr 4 with 2098 viewsWarwickHunt

"Before, I was all messed up on drugs. Now, since I found the Lord, I'm all messed up on the Lord".

Anybody taken any illegal substances when they were growing up? .. on 12:25 - Apr 4 with 2068 viewsSoberBaker

So you want to lose weight and dabble with Class A's?

The answer is staring you in the face mate - sell the bike and put it towards a full blown heroin habit 👍

Come back in six months and let us know how you get on (provided you haven't sold your phone by then)

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024