Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread 23:24 - Mar 31 with 23797 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 23:33 - Mar 31 with 11154 viewskarnataka

Going to miss my first home game of the season for this one, got a job to do in London on Tuesday and no chance of getting to the match but the job was arranged before the original fixture was rescheduled.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 13:10 - Apr 1 with 10962 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 23:33 - Mar 31 by karnataka

Going to miss my first home game of the season for this one, got a job to do in London on Tuesday and no chance of getting to the match but the job was arranged before the original fixture was rescheduled.

Bummer. Pity it wasn’t the away fixture.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:41 - Apr 1 with 10785 viewsbuilthjack

Get behind the team like the last home game and we will have 12 men.
How about it ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 00:01 - Apr 2 with 10649 viewsJamesJackson

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:41 - Apr 1 by builthjack

How about it ?

I'm going for a 2-1 win here! Looking at the sats, you can see why...

https://www.betseven.net/football-betting-tips/english-championship/swansea-vs-b
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 09:22 - Apr 2 with 10507 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:41 - Apr 1 by builthjack

How about it ?

That should be a taken. But still a good idea to remind people.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 10:23 - Apr 2 with 10452 viewssainthelens

Is Briton Ferry on red alert?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 11:32 - Apr 2 with 10399 viewsswitchingcode

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 10:23 - Apr 2 by sainthelens

😂😂😂😂
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 12:56 - Apr 2 with 10335 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 10:23 - Apr 2 by sainthelens

I bet they are all sh!tting themselves
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 2 with 10260 views34dfgdf54

How come the game isn't on red button tonight then?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 2 with 10236 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 2 by 34dfgdf54

Originally a Sat 3pm kickoff, wasn't it? So not part of the packages available for broadcast.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Apr 2 with 10226 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 2 by jasper_T

Originally a Sat 3pm kickoff, wasn't it? So not part of the packages available for broadcast.

F*ck, struggling to make it down to Swansea in time after work.

Gutted.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 10103 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 2 by 34dfgdf54

From what I could see on sky sports’ website, there’s only 1 game on red button tonight.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 2 with 9973 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 09:22 - Apr 2 by Badlands

That should be a taken. But still a good idea to remind people.

I suspect it’ll be quite quiet. Nothing to play for, both teams in a rut, people knackered after work. I predict one of our lowest gates of the season. Nog that it matters as long as it’s a decent game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 2 with 9938 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2-2

Vdh & Celina

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 2 with 9907 viewstheloneranger

Taken from Sky website ...

"Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the red button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 2 with 9892 viewsjasper_T

Figure that one out.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 2 with 9812 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 2 by jasper_T

Figure that one out.

Even I’m getting p*ssed off now
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Apr 2 with 9738 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

2-2

Vdh & Celina

Hang on I’ve seen the team sheet 5-5

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:15 - Apr 2 with 9689 viewsMagic_Michu

Matt Grimes at centre back again... it worked against Man City.

It gets my vote.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:34 - Apr 2 with 9553 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:15 - Apr 2 by Magic_Michu

Matt Grimes at centre back again... it worked against Man City.

It gets my vote.

Hmmm. It might work against a team like Man C when we expect to be backed into our own box, but I’d rather he was pulling strings in the middle third and controlling the midfield. He’ll probably do fine there and will be 1000x better than CCV on the ball, but what will we miss out on further forward? Also means we lack CCV’s physical presence for set pieces.

Still, Potter knows a lot more than me. I’ll be watching with interest.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:38 - Apr 2 with 9515 viewsAndyNak

I’d have thought it more likely Grimes was at left back with Naughton playing alongside VdH but guess we’ll see. Is there anywhere Grimes hasn’t played this season? May as well try him up front

Any chance of a stream for this evening?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:41 - Apr 2 with 9473 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 2 by theloneranger

Taken from Sky website ...

"Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the red button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app."

Surely that would only apply if there's a scheduled live broadcast on Sky? Please post if i'm wrong as i'm letting the missus watch Eastenders!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Apr 2 with 9387 viewsvetchonian

Just wondered if valley boy was here tonight?......at the stadium I mean

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Apr 2 with 9373 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol weve hadworse starts

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:48 - Apr 2 with 9343 viewsTheKirkyLife

So what was the problem with our team again? xD
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024