Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
would you take Huw back 09:53 - Apr 1 with 3981 viewsvetchonian

Rumours still abound about HJ attemting to put together a consortium to buy the club back off the Yanks.

Given how we feel about the Yanks and the sellouts wouldanyone be happy if the YAnks did sell to group which had HJ or any of the sellouts involved?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 10:01]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

would you take Huw back on 10:02 - Apr 1 with 2962 viewsLeonWasGod

Rather see them in the courts tbh, and then see what sort of war chest that delivered.
would you take Huw back on 10:05 - Apr 1 with 2950 viewsWarwickHunt

We miss his expertise on the training ground and his extensive knowledge of grossly overpriced journeyman footballers who had a half decent game against us once.
would you take Huw back on 10:07 - Apr 1 with 2933 viewsvalleyboy

Wouldn’t surprise me, as there’s been no real fight against him and dull enough to have him back

Even to allow him to be come Chairman, DoF and any other post he would want to have
would you take Huw back on 10:28 - Apr 1 with 2866 viewsvalleyboy

would you take Huw back on 10:05 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

We miss his expertise on the training ground and his extensive knowledge of grossly overpriced journeyman footballers who had a half decent game against us once.

But it also gives you an idea of the state of the finances of Swansea as well

Remember that he had full knowledge of the finances when he left

Could this consortium be looking to take over Swansea when they are in administration

A repeat of what happened before, but this time the Trust will be out of the picture
would you take Huw back on 12:11 - Apr 1 with 2755 viewsWingstandwood

Add to that his bizarre sense of entitlement, delusions of grandeur, lack of remorse, lack of morals, intelligence insulting programme notes and tendency to blame supporters for poor results etc.

The stupidity of wanting him back would be akin to Mirror Group pensioners and employees wanting (if he was still alive) Robert Maxwell back. Jenkins would only come back to fill his pockets even further, no "By the fans, for the fans" intent.

Any fans who would want to forgive Jenkins and want him back must have either had their heads buried in the sand or stuck up his arse for the last few years.

Argus!

would you take Huw back on 12:21 - Apr 1 with 2719 viewsjackal

Anything to get rid of the Yanks.

I see absolutely no future for our club whilst they have their claws in us.
would you take Huw back on 12:22 - Apr 1 with 2715 viewsKGriz16

I would argue, if I may, that we're seeing the benefit of the Jenkins tenure somewhat this season. Academy, and players signed. Players that people on this forum were very quick to write off seasons before (Grimes). Swings and roundabouts.
would you take Huw back on 12:40 - Apr 1 with 2659 viewswaynekerr55

I'd rather eat my own shìt.

Fùck him and the rest of them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

would you take Huw back on 12:43 - Apr 1 with 2639 viewswaynekerr55

would you take Huw back on 12:22 - Apr 1 by KGriz16

I would argue, if I may, that we're seeing the benefit of the Jenkins tenure somewhat this season. Academy, and players signed. Players that people on this forum were very quick to write off seasons before (Grimes). Swings and roundabouts.

Yeah of course it was all his vision.

Ask staff who he allegedly told "should work for free as it's an honour to work for the club"

would you take Huw back on 12:44 - Apr 1 with 2633 viewsvalleyboy

would you take Huw back on 12:40 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

But it just shows on this thread. That some would have him back

It just shows the type of supporter Swansea have. In that they know Henkins sold them down the river and yet would have him back
would you take Huw back on 12:45 - Apr 1 with 2628 viewsOldjack

He lies ,so he can never be trusted ,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

would you take Huw back on 12:55 - Apr 1 with 2602 viewsvetchonian

would you take Huw back on 12:43 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

Yeah of course it was all his vision.

Ask staff who he allegedly told "should work for free as it's an honour to work for the club"

Which is why he paid himself so little!

would you take Huw back on 12:57 - Apr 1 with 2597 viewsvetchonian

would you take Huw back on 12:44 - Apr 1 by valleyboy

It just shows the type of supporter Swansea have. In that they know Henkins sold them down the river and yet would have him back

I think I have counted 1 just 1 post which seriously indicates taking him back!

would you take Huw back on 12:59 - Apr 1 with 2583 viewsswan65split

April fool surely.
would you take Huw back on 13:02 - Apr 1 with 2579 viewsWarwickHunt

would you take Huw back on 12:22 - Apr 1 by KGriz16

You left out the bit about his colossal ego interfering with football matters and his tragically inept and lazy transfer/contract dealings leaving us up to our necks in shite.

Still, crack on, fanboy.
would you take Huw back on 13:06 - Apr 1 with 2554 viewssainthelens

would you take Huw back on 12:40 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

This...All day.
would you take Huw back on 13:43 - Apr 1 with 2458 viewsJacket

If he brings a sheikh in tow I'd grudgingly take it as long as he has fack all to to with signings. But knowing him it'd probably be the fake sheikh making a comeback and leading the nosey barstard up the garden path.
would you take Huw back on 13:44 - Apr 1 with 2454 viewsJoe_bradshaw

would you take Huw back on 12:21 - Apr 1 by jackal

Jenkins back looking to make more money by selling to another hedge fund doesn't strike me as a good way to get rid of the current hedge fund.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

would you take Huw back on 13:48 - Apr 1 with 2432 viewsJJJack

would you take Huw back on 12:21 - Apr 1 by jackal

This. Have Jenkins back? Jeez, I'd take Tony Effing Blair if it meant getting rid of the Yanks
would you take Huw back on 17:40 - Apr 1 with 2160 viewswaynekerr55

would you take Huw back on 13:44 - Apr 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Jenkins back looking to make more money by selling to another hedge fund doesn't strike me as a good way to get rid of the current hedge fund.

This.

Lets stop rubbing chilli powder in our eyes and instead rub curry powder.

Fúck a priest...

would you take Huw back on 21:50 - Apr 1 with 1875 viewsswancity

It's debatable whether he should be allowed back in to the ground as a supporter let alone have him back as an owner. Not that the slimy cont would want to anyway.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

would you take Huw back on 21:52 - Apr 1 with 1868 viewsTNT

would you take Huw back on 12:44 - Apr 1 by valleyboy

'Henkin, widely considered one of the most influential contemporary scholars of international law and the foreign policy of the United States.'

You've unearthed another beauty there Val. Maybe you shouldn't mock those suffering with dementia... bad form that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

would you take Huw back on 22:03 - Apr 1 with 1833 viewsSlugster664

From where I'm sitting we are truly fůcked! These yanks are going to continue selling our assets then do one once they've made enough of their 'investment' back,imo...this is worse than the Petty era due to the greater finances involved

So how do you guys reckon we're gonna get out of this mess?

STID

would you take Huw back on 22:08 - Apr 1 with 1818 viewsOldjack

would you take Huw back on 22:03 - Apr 1 by Slugster664

From where I'm sitting we are truly fůcked! These yanks are going to continue selling our assets then do one once they've made enough of their 'investment' back,imo...this is worse than the Petty era due to the greater finances involved

So how do you guys reckon we're gonna get out of this mess?

By having some faith in the manager and playing staff. Listen and take positive actions on what he has to say .Keep on ignoring him and it's gonna get really messy next season

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

would you take Huw back on 22:25 - Apr 1 with 1779 viewsswancity

would you take Huw back on 22:08 - Apr 1 by Oldjack

By having some faith in the manager and playing staff. Listen and take positive actions on what he has to say .Keep on ignoring him and it's gonna get really messy next season

If only it was that simple....

The Club has had the rug pulled from under it. There's no direction, no leadership, no investment and at the end of the season expect further player departures.

I anticipate that Potter will be looking at his options too. He will be mindful of the problems already...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024