Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Deadline extended 10:28 - Apr 2 with 2959 viewsQJumpingJack

Now up to Saturday.
Bad timing re: Zebra Finance

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/further-extension-season-ticket-renewal-deadlin
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 11:56 - Apr 2 with 2878 viewsVincent_Vega

Clearly the finance company aren't as clear as black and white..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:03 - Apr 2 with 2867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looks like the non renewal figure has shocked them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:24 - Apr 2 with 2835 viewsWingstandwood

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:03 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Looks like the non renewal figure has shocked them

And if if there is yet another upcoming (rational to predict) 'firesale No3 attempt' in the Summer they will have a further shock with the attendance at the Liberty Stadiums new season opening fixture.

It'll be overly ambitious wishful thinking imo for any of them to expect an attendance of anything over 14,500.

Argus!

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 13:00 - Apr 2 with 2782 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Don't know where people get their info from but saw on Twitter someone said renewals are under 10k

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 00:02 - Apr 3 with 2517 viewsTenbySwan

Was the attendance announced tonight ?

Looking across from the East there were lots of empty seats in the West and South and North virtually empty with just a bus full from Brentford.
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 09:09 - Apr 3 with 2354 viewsSWANSEYE

Just over 17,000 and those who never turned up missed a great display
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 10:42 - Apr 3 with 2283 viewsowainglyndwr

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 09:09 - Apr 3 by SWANSEYE

Just over 17,000 and those who never turned up missed a great display

Yep we could of scored 5 or 6 last night.
Hopefully we can win the next 2 home games
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 10:57 - Apr 3 with 2263 viewsLeonWasGod

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 13:00 - Apr 2 by AustinIsOurHero

Don't know where people get their info from but saw on Twitter someone said renewals are under 10k

Can't be. They were advertised a waiting list for STs last night on the big screens 😂

They must think we're twp.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 11:16 - Apr 3 with 2237 viewsWingstandwood

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 10:57 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

Can't be. They were advertised a waiting list for STs last night on the big screens 😂

Me do wonder, wonder, wonder i.e. where were the ones that are on this most 'mythical' waiting-list last night what with all those thousands of empty seats?

Methinks this waiting list belongs in some far away fantasy dreamworld you tend to find in children's movies/tv production. I wonder if the Wizard Of Oz or the magical amulet AURYN seen in The Never Ending Story will help reveal true sales figures to the nearest decimal point?

Apparently the Yanks wish to give the impression that there is some incredible season-ticket-sales-mania going on. It's as if a dam of uncontrollable enthusiasm has burst creating a mad scramble season ticket rush. Must be the fire-sales and way the Yanks/sell-outs have repeatedly stuck to fingers up at us? Decay is the latest trend?

Argus!

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 11:29 - Apr 3 with 2223 viewsLeonWasGod

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 11:16 - Apr 3 by Wingstandwood

Me do wonder, wonder, wonder i.e. where were the ones that are on this most 'mythical' waiting-list last night what with all those thousands of empty seats?

Methinks this waiting list belongs in some far away fantasy dreamworld you tend to find in children's movies/tv production. I wonder if the Wizard Of Oz or the magical amulet AURYN seen in The Never Ending Story will help reveal true sales figures to the nearest decimal point?

Apparently the Yanks wish to give the impression that there is some incredible season-ticket-sales-mania going on. It's as if a dam of uncontrollable enthusiasm has burst creating a mad scramble season ticket rush. Must be the fire-sales and way the Yanks/sell-outs have repeatedly stuck to fingers up at us? Decay is the latest trend?

Pretty much that, yep. Steady now, don't all rush to buy at once or you'll crash the system.

I expected last night to be down. We're be lucky to get 15k next year.
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 11:38 - Apr 3 with 2215 viewsWingstandwood

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 11:29 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

Pretty much that, yep. Steady now, don't all rush to buy at once or you'll crash the system.

I expected last night to be down. We're be lucky to get 15k next year.

They've resorted to a typical sales tactic create a shortage, or likelihood of to create demand.

I find it rather amusing, they're living in cloud cuckoo land. I do not believe in the slightest their "sales figures up on this time last year" claim either. It's just so surreal. What has caused this mad rush, it's about as logical as people rushing to get down to the the beach when it's pissing down with rain.

Argus!

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:09 - Apr 3 with 2184 viewsQJumpingJack

Someone should call up and ask how big the waiting list is.

It is wrong if they are attempting fans to panic buy in the lead up to the deadline.
The Trust should request info about sales and question why there is a waiting list if demand is not exceeding supply.
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:28 - Apr 3 with 2161 viewsWingstandwood

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:09 - Apr 3 by QJumpingJack

Someone should call up and ask how big the waiting list is.

It is wrong if they are attempting fans to panic buy in the lead up to the deadline.
The Trust should request info about sales and question why there is a waiting list if demand is not exceeding supply.

Lots of intriguing stuff going on behind the scenes at SCFC I reckon. I'd love an honest answer to the season ticket sales figure also.

Another thing that is making me rather curious also, financial year ends on the 5th of April on Friday. We've still yet to see a release/publication of SCFC annual accounts, rather late this year apparently.

I wonder when are we likely to see them? And I reckon many are cynical if there will be a further delay for many more months to come.

Argus!

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 12:57 - Apr 3 with 2110 viewsNeath_Jack

Same old posters salivating at something to have a go at the club for. You lot must live the most miserable of existences ever, you seem to thrive on misery.

Anyway, the waiting list isn't what you would deem an over subscribed type waiting list (for example wanting to buy one at Old Trafford or Anfield for the first time), it is for those supporters who want to buy a particular seat for next season.

For example, i wanted to buy a particular seat for next year for a family member, but they could not give it to me until after the deadline had passed for existing season ticket holders to renew, so you go onto the "waiting list". And once they have sorted the existing lot out, then they will work through that list offering particular seats.

Absolute common sense to me anyway.

I know you won't, but please don't let facts get in the way of your daily grizzle.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 14:11 - Apr 3 with 2056 views34dfgdf54

Any idea when this is getting sorted?

I'm in the process of moving homes so don't really fancy chucking out a wedge in one, was going to do it via finance this year if I could.

My own fault, should have kept some savings back.
Season Ticket Deadline extended on 06:16 - Apr 4 with 1829 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Season Ticket Deadline extended on 10:57 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

That must have been the reason for extending the ST deadline. To make those in the queue wait a week longer 😂

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024