Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where on Earth is Trampie? 17:21 - Apr 3 with 786 viewsHighjack

The Plaid conference ended about a fortnight ago and we haven’t had several hundreds of updates. Surely he’s not still sleeping off his hangover after playing beer pong with Leanne, or even worse accepting a lift home from Beth.

Has Adam Price done away with him. Is he sleeping with the fishes for being too pro Liz?

Someone must know where he is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 17:42 - Apr 3 with 766 viewsDarran

I got him banned because he called me Ironside and said I make posts about my dysfunctional family.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 01:25 - Apr 4 with 675 viewsDJack

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 17:42 - Apr 3 by Darran

I got him banned because he called me Ironside and said I make posts about my dysfunctional family.

You're a tŵat and could double for Ironside but your family is brilliant... only you are dysfunctional.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 01:57 - Apr 4 with 670 viewsHighjack

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 01:25 - Apr 4 by DJack

You're a tŵat and could double for Ironside but your family is brilliant... only you are dysfunctional.

He’s also a very courteous driver. He let me out at the Briton ferry roundabout the other day. I thought “what is Saruman the white wizard doing driving that big posh car?” and then I saw the number plate.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 02:38 - Apr 4 with 663 viewsDJack

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 01:57 - Apr 4 by Highjack

He’s also a very courteous driver. He let me out at the Briton ferry roundabout the other day. I thought “what is Saruman the white wizard doing driving that big posh car?” and then I saw the number plate.

Aye, that doesn't shock me that much. I suspect his internet persona and the real person are wildly disparate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 02:50 - Apr 4 with 662 viewsHighjack

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 02:38 - Apr 4 by DJack

Aye, that doesn't shock me that much. I suspect his internet persona and the real person are wildly disparate.

I know the feeling. I’m far sexier in real life than what I am on here.

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 03:02 - Apr 4 with 660 viewsDJack

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 02:50 - Apr 4 by Highjack

I know the feeling. I’m far sexier in real life than what I am on here.

The pipe ain't sexy.

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 03:14 - Apr 4 with 656 viewsHighjack

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 03:02 - Apr 4 by DJack

The pipe ain't sexy.

Yes it is.

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 08:27 - Apr 5 with 500 viewsvalleyboy

Been working hard. Trying to get Plaid Cymru back on the political map

Mind you. He might as well stayed at home as UKIP did better with about 1000 more votes than Plaid

And this is a Party that was suppose to be sitting the pace in Wales now that Wood has gone
Login to get fewer ads

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 09:00 - Apr 5 with 464 viewsLohengrin

I’ve found him! I had a quick Brexit-related browse of various football forums and he’s over on the politics section of the main Cardiff board as Trampie09 telling the bemused locals that Corbyn is a Tory.

Fetch him back, mun. The place isn’t the same without him.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 09:20 - Apr 5 with 446 viewsvalleyboy

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 09:00 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

I’ve found him! I had a quick Brexit-related browse of various football forums and he’s over on the politics section of the main Cardiff board as Trampie09 telling the bemused locals that Corbyn is a Tory.

So he was on a Cardiff forum

That doesn’t surprise me

Think where he lives

These would be the football supporters that used to go and watch Cardiff one week and Swansea the next

Perhaps he’s still keeping the tradition on

I would think Bridgend would be similar point on the map as well
Where on Earth is Trampie? on 09:21 - Apr 5 with 444 viewsLeonWasGod

Where on Earth is Trampie? on 09:00 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024