Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City 19:50 - Apr 3 with 2063 viewsdazdec197296

They’ve probably got the best team in Europe, are managed by probably the best manager in the world, are going for a quadruple and they can’t even fill their stadium. There are loads of empty seats.
Man City on 19:54 - Apr 3 with 2050 viewsbuilthjack

Yet with honest officials we would have stuffed them
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 20:44]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man City on 20:39 - Apr 3 with 1979 viewsMrSwerve

Can’t imagine that Cardiff on a freezing cold Wednesday night is the most glamorous fixture of the year for them mind...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man City on 20:40 - Apr 3 with 1978 viewsplasjack

Well the opposition are not a football team.
Man City on 21:36 - Apr 3 with 1870 viewsOldjack

Man City on 20:39 - Apr 3 by MrSwerve

Can’t imagine that Cardiff on a freezing cold Wednesday night is the most glamorous fixture of the year for them mind...

Not to mention finances ,it must be costing their fans a small fortune to follow them atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man City on 05:20 - Apr 4 with 1758 viewsWhiterockin

Man City on 20:39 - Apr 3 by MrSwerve

But it will be for us next season
Man City on 08:36 - Apr 4 with 1664 viewsWxmJax

Apparently there's a lot of corporate seats hence why it's never full.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Man City on 08:45 - Apr 4 with 1651 viewsVincent_Vega

I can Imagine Cardiff fans last night looking around wistfully at the Etihad with Sam Hamman's words in their heads saying

'This should of been us, we are the CAPITOL innit'

life's a bitch lol

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Man City on 09:06 - Apr 4 with 1631 viewsLeonWasGod

I heard a discussion between some of the pundits on the radio about this a few weeks ago. It seems they've got so used to being dominant that the crowd only really turn up properly in mind or body when it's likely to be a challenging game (Europe or Liverpool/Man U). Cardiff simply won't have been enough to get them interested (same as for most teams below the champions league spots).
Login to get fewer ads

Man City on 09:23 - Apr 4 with 1598 viewsFireboy2

I used to give them the time of the day as they have loyal fans who have been through the mire over the last 20,30,40 years.

But i lost all that after the fvckers only started singing at our FA cup game after the scored their 1st goal.

Glory hunting tvvats.

Cmon Brighton hope you stop their quadruple on saturday.
Man City on 12:52 - Apr 4 with 1461 viewsLeonWasGod

Man City on 09:23 - Apr 4 by Fireboy2

I used to give them the time of the day as they have loyal fans who have been through the mire over the last 20,30,40 years.

But i lost all that after the fvckers only started singing at our FA cup game after the scored their 1st goal.

Glory hunting tvvats.

Cmon Brighton hope you stop their quadruple on saturday.

The Brentford 50 put in more of an effort on tuesday night.
Man City on 13:21 - Apr 4 with 1421 viewsploppy

Man City on 09:06 - Apr 4 by LeonWasGod

I heard a discussion between some of the pundits on the radio about this a few weeks ago. It seems they've got so used to being dominant that the crowd only really turn up properly in mind or body when it's likely to be a challenging game (Europe or Liverpool/Man U). Cardiff simply won't have been enough to get them interested (same as for most teams below the champions league spots).

I think that's exactly right. I watched the game last night, and once the first goal went in, I thought if I was a Man City fan I'd have been bored silly. The only enjoyment against a team like Cardiff, who they're almost certain to beat, is to see a shedload of goals. And that didn't happen because it looked like Man City couldn't be arsed. Mind you, Jesus was shite - Aguero might have had a hatful.
Man City on 10:52 - Apr 5 with 1210 viewsjackal

Man City on 19:54 - Apr 3 by builthjack

Yet with honest officials we would have stuffed them
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 20:44]

I'm having difficulty moving on. When I see the promos for the upcoming semis. the commentators shrieking " AGUERROOOOOOOO!!! has put City in the semi-final". it sticks in my craw.

I blame Marriner for incompetence, the linesman for being too slow to keep up with play and the F.A. for not letting us have VAR like the others did.

I get angry every time I think of it.
Man City on 11:14 - Apr 5 with 1203 viewssainthelens

Man City on 10:52 - Apr 5 by jackal

I'm having difficulty moving on. When I see the promos for the upcoming semis. the commentators shrieking " AGUERROOOOOOOO!!! has put City in the semi-final". it sticks in my craw.

I blame Marriner for incompetence, the linesman for being too slow to keep up with play and the F.A. for not letting us have VAR like the others did.

I get angry every time I think of it.

This.
I'll be taking it to the grave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024