Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play off final Swans v Reading 20:33 - Apr 4 with 985 viewsFlashberryjack

On Sky sports 2 now

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Play off final Swans v Reading on 22:51 - Apr 4 with 912 viewsLeonWasGod

No spoliers please, I’m recording it
Play off final Swans v Reading on 23:20 - Apr 4 with 884 viewsVincent_Vega

That Dobbie is hell of a player looks like the type to keep scoring for years to come.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Play off final Swans v Reading on 07:09 - Apr 5 with 828 viewsDr_Winston

No matter how many times I watch it, I still get nervous when they pull it back to 3-2.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Play off final Swans v Reading on 08:21 - Apr 5 with 780 viewssainthelens

Monk has been called plenty of names last few years, but that block to keep it at 3-2 probably meant we won that game. I'd rather remember him for that.
Play off final Swans v Reading on 12:29 - Apr 5 with 719 viewsOldjack

Sick of seeing it now ,watching that smirk on big noses face whilst muttering to himself ''who wants to be a millionaire ,I do''

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Play off final Swans v Reading on 12:50 - Apr 5 with 705 viewsLeonWasGod

Play off final Swans v Reading on 07:09 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

No matter how many times I watch it, I still get nervous when they pull it back to 3-2.

Yep. I still give a massive sigh of relief each time I see Monk's superb block. Hell of a day that was, although a tense atmosphere. I remember having a beer in the concours at half time and you could smell the nerves. For emotion, tension and shear relief it was superb. But in terms of pure enjoyability, I think I preferred the less stressful Cup final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024