Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter 22:40 - Apr 4 with 1388 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:54 - Apr 4 with 1359 viewsmajorraglan

It appears to be false and an attempt to smear his character. Check out the below. I am not his biggest fan and I know he’s a controversial character, but going to a funeral in a t shirt carrying a newspaper is crackers. That image has previously appeared on BNP site.

https://factcheckni.org/facts/did-jeremy-corbyn-walk-in-a-paramilitary-funeral-p

[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 22:57]
A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:56 - Apr 4 with 1358 viewsLeonWasGod

Knew he was a wrong un. That’s no way to show respect
A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:11 - Apr 4 with 1331 viewsDarran

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:54 - Apr 4 by majorraglan

It appears to be false and an attempt to smear his character. Check out the below. I am not his biggest fan and I know he’s a controversial character, but going to a funeral in a t shirt carrying a newspaper is crackers. That image has previously appeared on BNP site.

https://factcheckni.org/facts/did-jeremy-corbyn-walk-in-a-paramilitary-funeral-p

PIss off mun.

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:18 - Apr 4 with 1309 viewsVincent_Vega

Banged to rights!!

Should be hanged for Treason!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 19:00 - Apr 5 with 1125 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:18 - Apr 4 by Vincent_Vega

Banged to rights!!

Should be hanged for Treason!

Yeah. Fancy not wearing a hat!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 19:11 - Apr 5 with 1109 viewsFlashberryjack

He didn't wear a hat at this funeral either...very disrespectful indeed.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/37830ca6c9c8b05679ed37f2ad645ee621bbe5a8/0_190_87
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 19:15]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 21:00 - Apr 5 with 1004 viewsGlyn1

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 19:11 - Apr 5 by Flashberryjack

He didn't wear a hat at this funeral either...very disrespectful indeed.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/37830ca6c9c8b05679ed37f2ad645ee621bbe5a8/0_190_87
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 19:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 973 viewsVincent_Vega

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 19:00 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah. Fancy not wearing a hat!

Or being in a foreign country with no socks on to compliment those sandals.

Anti British as fcuk.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 21:14]

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:31 - Apr 5 with 898 viewsrockinjk

You all jest, but this is the sort bs that gets shared by sexually frustrated closet homosexual alt rights types and spreads like wild fire in their own echo chamber.

I despise Corbyn, but this fake news is becoming a real problem
A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:59 - Apr 5 with 878 viewsJack_Meoff

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:54 - Apr 4 by majorraglan

Can't work out if that link is satire or not...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:09 - Apr 5 with 867 viewsDarran

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 22:31 - Apr 5 by rockinjk

You all jest, but this is the sort bs that gets shared by sexually frustrated closet homosexual alt rights types and spreads like wild fire in their own echo chamber.

I despise Corbyn, but this fake news is becoming a real problem

I hope that’s not aimed at me.

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:11 - Apr 5 with 859 viewssherpajacob

Are these the photos from his stasi file during his time as a Czech spy?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:18 - Apr 5 with 849 viewsrockinjk

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 23:09 - Apr 5 by Darran

I hope that’s not aimed at me.

A photo of Corbyn discovered and posted on Twitter on 09:35 - Apr 6 with 732 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah, they couldn’t even be bothered to spell Hamas right on his t shirt ffs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024