Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rose 05:50 - Apr 6 with 4604 viewspencoedjack

Can’t wait to see the back of football ... His quote that ‘he spends more money on a night out in London than countries get fined for racial abuse’ was not the greatest.

Personally I don’t see the colour of his skin just see a diving cheating footballer in the same irk as his mate Ali.
Danny Rose on 06:17 - Apr 6 with 3939 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is he signing for Cardiff next season then???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Danny Rose on 07:39 - Apr 6 with 3882 viewsDr_Winston

He does have a point though.

FIFA/UEFA and the like are far more concerned with commercial violations than they are about racism if the relative penalties are any indication.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Danny Rose on 08:10 - Apr 6 with 3853 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems he can't wait to turn his back on football
Would that be the same football that made him a millionaire?

Wonder if he will now stop abusing referees.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Danny Rose on 08:14 - Apr 6 with 3842 viewssdh1412

Nothing stopping the whinger quitting now. Perhaps like the other 'cheat' Sterling he should think more about his own on field behaviour before complaining about the crowd.
Go now you won't be missed.
Danny Rose on 08:20 - Apr 6 with 3830 viewsblackswan

So why not quit then he surely has made enough money
From the game to set him up for life and set himself up in a business of his choice
Danny Rose on 09:26 - Apr 6 with 3748 viewsJango

Bit naive saying what he said about the money but that’s beside the point. He shouldn’t have to put up with being racially abused just because he earns millions.
Danny Rose on 10:02 - Apr 6 with 3693 viewsBadlands

Danny Rose on 08:10 - Apr 6 by felixstowe_jack

Seems he can't wait to turn his back on football
Would that be the same football that made him a millionaire?

Wonder if he will now stop abusing referees.

I'm sure he doesn't abuse them because of their race, colour or creed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Danny Rose on 11:02 - Apr 6 with 3615 viewscontroversial_jack

Danny Rose on 10:02 - Apr 6 by Badlands

I'm sure he doesn't abuse them because of their race, colour or creed.

Another pampered millionaire, he needs to grow a pair
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rose on 11:24 - Apr 6 with 3587 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Danny Rose on 11:02 - Apr 6 by controversial_jack

A pampered millionaire he is but that doesn't mean he needs to grow a pair for being racially abused. It isn't ok to be racist towards someone who has loads of money any more than anyone else.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Danny Rose on 11:29 - Apr 6 with 3577 viewscontroversial_jack

Danny Rose on 11:24 - Apr 6 by Joe_bradshaw

A pampered millionaire he is but that doesn't mean he needs to grow a pair for being racially abused. It isn't ok to be racist towards someone who has loads of money any more than anyone else.

I sometimes get called an animal abuser when i go to England, i give it back or just ignore it, just like most of us on here. It doesn't mean it's right of course, but to say he hates the game and a minority of idiots that has made him a millionaire is wrong.
Danny Rose on 11:30 - Apr 6 with 3572 viewsjacabertawe

Danny Rose on 11:24 - Apr 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Well said.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Danny Rose on 11:41 - Apr 6 with 3550 viewsGixerJack

Danny Rose on 08:20 - Apr 6 by blackswan

So why not quit then he surely has made enough money
From the game to set him up for life and set himself up in a business of his choice

Pretty much what I thought when I heard the interview, he could also move away from London where the nights out are cheaper
Danny Rose on 11:51 - Apr 6 with 3531 viewsNeath_Jack

I'd love to say that I'm surprised by some of the comments in this thread...

Sad, troubled people.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Danny Rose on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 3528 viewsBadlands

Danny Rose on 11:02 - Apr 6 by controversial_jack

Sums you up.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Danny Rose on 11:54 - Apr 6 with 3527 viewscontroversial_jack

Danny Rose on 11:53 - Apr 6 by Badlands

Sums you up.

Charming!
Danny Rose on 12:00 - Apr 6 with 3515 viewspencoedjack

Danny Rose on 11:51 - Apr 6 by Neath_Jack

I'd love to say that I'm surprised by some of the comments in this thread...

Sad, troubled people.

Elaborate.
Danny Rose on 12:07 - Apr 6 with 3500 viewsjackrmee

Danny Rose on 07:39 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

He does have a point though.

FIFA/UEFA and the like are far more concerned with commercial violations than they are about racism if the relative penalties are any indication.

That's life mate.
You get 2 years for raping a child, yet 40 years for defrauding a bank.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Danny Rose on 12:07 - Apr 6 with 3500 viewspaulv2k4

I have to admit the quote about spending more money on a night out did grind on me a little. I don't condone racism but his attitude says it all, "cant wait to see the back of it". I am sure there are thousands of other people who will happily take your place Danny.

I've seen abuse go all ways in work. Aimed at Nationality/Age/Background/Accent/Height/Weight/etc, not just skin colour. But ofcourse, we sit up and listen because Danny Rose spends more on a night out, than a FA gets fined! Your talking about £50K Danny!!! It takes people on average wages years to earn that and they get abused in work too!

Fining an FA will not fix a problem that is rotten to the core of the human people.
Danny Rose on 12:38 - Apr 6 with 3464 viewsCooperman

Danny Rose on 12:00 - Apr 6 by pencoedjack

Elaborate.

Your OP for a start. It’s invited the comments that follow instead of highlighting the fact that the racial abuse hurled at him and the subsequent punishments are both clearly wrong.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Danny Rose on 13:25 - Apr 6 with 3405 viewspencoedjack

Danny Rose on 12:38 - Apr 6 by Cooperman

Your OP for a start. It’s invited the comments that follow instead of highlighting the fact that the racial abuse hurled at him and the subsequent punishments are both clearly wrong.

As I stated I do not even look at the colour of his skin I just detest the fact he cheats as a footballer

I’m sure 90% of football fans boo him because he cheats.
Danny Rose on 13:42 - Apr 6 with 3391 viewsFireboy2

Danny Rose on 12:07 - Apr 6 by paulv2k4

I have to admit the quote about spending more money on a night out did grind on me a little. I don't condone racism but his attitude says it all, "cant wait to see the back of it". I am sure there are thousands of other people who will happily take your place Danny.

I've seen abuse go all ways in work. Aimed at Nationality/Age/Background/Accent/Height/Weight/etc, not just skin colour. But ofcourse, we sit up and listen because Danny Rose spends more on a night out, than a FA gets fined! Your talking about £50K Danny!!! It takes people on average wages years to earn that and they get abused in work too!

Fining an FA will not fix a problem that is rotten to the core of the human people.

Great post.

Whats going on re racism is totally wrong but he didnt do himself any favours by mentioning how much he spends on a night out

But thats the attitude of most of the modern footballer, whatever their colour, creed, religion or creed.
Danny Rose on 14:14 - Apr 6 with 3350 viewsploppy

As others have said, he's just a diving cheat. And he's got a stupid haircut. And he's not as good as Ben. Won't be missed. Also, I don't understand why he wouldn't retire immediately if he feels this way. Or maybe he doesn't and he's just playing up to the press.
Danny Rose on 14:24 - Apr 6 with 3334 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Danny Rose on 20:28 - Apr 6 with 3106 viewssquarebear

Given that footballers aren’t, generally, the brightest, we ought to cut this guy some slack.

I suspect what he meant, even though he didn’t explicitly say it, is that he doesn’t want to play at grounds where people shout racist abuse. This happens, by and large, in eastern parts of Europe.
Danny Rose on 21:42 - Apr 6 with 3016 viewsBobbyBacala

Danny Rose on 20:28 - Apr 6 by squarebear

Given that footballers aren’t, generally, the brightest, we ought to cut this guy some slack.

I suspect what he meant, even though he didn’t explicitly say it, is that he doesn’t want to play at grounds where people shout racist abuse. This happens, by and large, in eastern parts of Europe.

I agree. It's a pity he wasn't more explicit, as it allows people to remark about his wage, on-pitch performance/behaviour and his haircut - anything other than the issue he's raising.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024