Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pedos v Racists 14:28 - Apr 6 with 1975 viewsDarran

What. The. Fuçk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pedos v Racists on 09:57 - Apr 7 with 1661 viewsDarran

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6894517/Gordon-Strachan-fac

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pedos v Racists on 10:07 - Apr 7 with 1631 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

I can never understand what wee Gordon says.
Pedos v Racists on 10:15 - Apr 7 with 1612 viewssherpajacob

If Johnson's 15 year old victim had been an east London girl of Bangladeshi descent, would she still be the victim?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Pedos v Racists on 15:07 - Apr 7 with 1469 viewsLohengrin

Pedos v Racists on 10:15 - Apr 7 by sherpajacob

If Johnson's 15 year old victim had been an east London girl of Bangladeshi descent, would she still be the victim?

Because a teen fixation with the tacky glitz of the Premier League is indistinguishable from the allure of mass-rape and genocide?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pedos v Racists on 00:00 - Apr 8 with 1284 viewstheloneranger

Strachan sacked!!

EDIT ...

*It's now been divulged, that Strachan wasn't sacked from Sky, because he was never employed by them. He was only a guest on the channel*
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 11:03]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Pedos v Racists on 09:19 - Apr 8 with 1131 viewsLeonWasGod

Gordon Strachan isn't known as the Noam Chomsky of football for nothing.
Pedos v Racists on 16:28 - Apr 8 with 1035 viewsLord_Bony

Pedos v Racists on 00:00 - Apr 8 by theloneranger

Strachan sacked!!

EDIT ...

*It's now been divulged, that Strachan wasn't sacked from Sky, because he was never employed by them. He was only a guest on the channel*
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 11:03]

Yes sacked from Sky Sports for his remarks and rightly so.

What a plonker.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Pedos v Racists on 10:15 - Apr 9 with 891 viewsdameedna

.... a very good example of ex pro footballers commenting on matters outside their capacity to comprehend. Politely.
Login to get fewer ads

Pedos v Racists on 10:42 - Apr 9 with 869 viewsLohengrin

Pedos v Racists on 16:28 - Apr 8 by Lord_Bony

Yes sacked from Sky Sports for his remarks and rightly so.

What a plonker.

This post has been edited by an administrator

What have you seen or heard on the clip that I haven’t? He just seems to be asking what sort of abuse from the terraces is supposed to be acceptable?

Doesn’t it strike you as a pretty good measure of where we are as a country now that somebody is invited onto a show called ‘The Debate,’ presumably to give opinion and pose questions, then be sacked for doing so?

Pedos v Racists on 11:02 - Apr 9 with 849 viewstheloneranger

Pedos v Racists on 10:42 - Apr 9 by Lohengrin

What have you seen or heard on the clip that I haven’t? He just seems to be asking what sort of abuse from the terraces is supposed to be acceptable?

Doesn’t it strike you as a pretty good measure of where we are as a country now that somebody is invited onto a show called ‘The Debate,’ presumably to give opinion and pose questions, then be sacked for doing so?

Why did he apologise?? ...

"Given the response in the last 24 hours to a point made on The Debate programme on Sky Sports from over a week ago, and having reflected on it personally, it is important for me to address the issues that have arisen.

"In no way did I intended to confuse or conflate the very serious issue of racism targeted at footballers with the potential verbal abuse towards a player who has been convicted of a sexual offence.

"Having reviewed the particular segment in light of the reaction, I fully acknowledge that the imprecise use of language in my initial response has left open a perception that should easily have been avoided. For that I sincerely apologise."

Strachan added: "I would like to take the opportunity to atone for that: to reaffirm my condemnation of the behaviour that led to [Johnson's] conviction, to convey my heartfelt sympathy and support to the survivor, and to apologise for any unintended distress caused."

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 11:04]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Pedos v Racists on 11:22 - Apr 9 with 823 viewsLohengrin

Pedos v Racists on 11:02 - Apr 9 by theloneranger

Why did he apologise?? ...

"Given the response in the last 24 hours to a point made on The Debate programme on Sky Sports from over a week ago, and having reflected on it personally, it is important for me to address the issues that have arisen.

"In no way did I intended to confuse or conflate the very serious issue of racism targeted at footballers with the potential verbal abuse towards a player who has been convicted of a sexual offence.

"Having reviewed the particular segment in light of the reaction, I fully acknowledge that the imprecise use of language in my initial response has left open a perception that should easily have been avoided. For that I sincerely apologise."

Strachan added: "I would like to take the opportunity to atone for that: to reaffirm my condemnation of the behaviour that led to [Johnson's] conviction, to convey my heartfelt sympathy and support to the survivor, and to apologise for any unintended distress caused."

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 11:04]

Why? To try and save his lucrative pundit job, that’s pretty obvious I should have thought?

The only thing he’s guilty of, if guilt it is, is not being verbally adroit enough to articulate his point clearly. Does anybody honestly think that Gordon Strachan was race-baiting? Honestly now?

I’m sure that when he has abased himself enough, choked on enough crow, the smirking race Kommissars will deign it politic to put him back on air to serve as a living example of the price to be paid for not religiously following the script.

Pedos v Racists on 20:47 - Apr 9 with 704 viewsdameedna

That is a pretty good atempt at atonement. May or may not have been a ghost writer but in any event a good attempt. The whole situation is controversial and mixing the issues is a tenuous link it looks more like a poor attempt at click bait. May well get invited back and boost ratings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024