Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A travesty 20:29 - Apr 6 with 4774 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another display of fantastic football
We’ve dominate games this season and come away with nothing ,potter has done wonders and so have the players
Such a shame ,I’ve only seen Norwich better than us down here ,with just 3 wins in our first 10 games chucking in new signings instead of experience has cost us .

It’ll be sh it or bust in the summer ,to be honest I’m dreading it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

A travesty on 23:34 - Apr 6 with 999 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A travesty on 23:28 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

£0.

Don't think he'd do any better than Oli has, and so wouldn't play much. Worse technically and hardly any more athletic. Not seen loads of him this season but hardly impressive next to bottom of La Liga-level teammates.

I here’s what you are saying

But see the list of loanees above

Al failures

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

A travesty on 23:53 - Apr 6 with 962 viewsjasper_T

A travesty on 23:34 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

I here’s what you are saying

But see the list of loanees above

Al failures

Byers never went on loan.

We've not sent Baston out as a young player needing experience, he's gone because we don't want him, he doesn't like the British game, and he costs a fortune to keep around.
A travesty on 00:01 - Apr 7 with 957 viewslonglostjack

A travesty on 23:20 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

My "problem" is I like to talk about football but apparently that annoys some precious souls like yourself, so I can only apologise. But I stand by what I said about Routledge and Dyer being good footballers who would have improved results for us, however harsh that may sound to your delicate ears.

For the record I was one of those who at the time thought they didn't have much to offer and were out of the side on merit.

Nerve obviously touched. Potter will obviously make mistakes but in my humble opinion, is doing a good job. You need to give him some slack. You’re coming across as very delicate. Sounds personal.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A travesty on 20:32 - Apr 7 with 733 viewsOldjack

If this Birch fella has an ounce of a football brain [rumour has it he has ] he'll not fuk up this team we have right now ,if he does we're doomed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024