Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! 14:16 - Apr 7 with 2555 viewsHighjack

Every time I’ve visited this site in the last few days I’ve been selected to win iPads, Samsung galaxies, £200 worth of ALDI vouchers. All I’ve had to do is input all my bank details and PIN number. But when all these iPads arrive I’ll be rich beyond my wildest dreams and I’ll be getting feee shopping from Aldi’s for life.

Thanks everyone behind the scenes at planetswans for selecting me to win all this stuff. I’m a real winner!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 14:40 - Apr 7 with 2507 viewsunion_jack

Not just me then!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 15:09 - Apr 7 with 2447 viewsLohengrin

Me too! as the world’s least likely recipients of a wolf-whistle like to screech.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 2403 viewsHighjack

I’ll see you all at Aldi’s. You’ll be able to recognise me as I’ll be the one carrying an armful of brand new iPads.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 18:13 - Apr 7 with 2327 viewsmajorraglan

Been having this for a few days and it’s been doing my head in. It’s only now seeing this post that I realised it wasn’t just me, I thought my iPad had picked up a virus. I have cleared the browsing history, cookies and all sorts to try and get rid of it. Sort it!
I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 20:46 - Apr 7 with 2256 viewslifelong

I took a screen shot of my Aldi’s £200 voucher and called in the Haverfordwest branch this morning and bought a pressure washer for £79.99 with it. They gave me £120 and a penny change,in cash, as well.
I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 12:17 - Apr 8 with 2106 viewsLord_Bony

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 20:46 - Apr 7 by lifelong

I took a screen shot of my Aldi’s £200 voucher and called in the Haverfordwest branch this morning and bought a pressure washer for £79.99 with it. They gave me £120 and a penny change,in cash, as well.

Enjoy your winnings sir.

Keep that cash coming people, it’s your last chance.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 13:17 - Apr 9 with 1938 viewsHighjack

I’ve won another five iPads today already. I feel so special at being specially selected all the time.

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 13:59 - Apr 9 with 1917 viewsswanforthemoney

Me too. The site admin need to sort out who they are taking advertising from

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 1913 viewsHighjack

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 13:59 - Apr 9 by swanforthemoney

Me too. The site admin need to sort out who they are taking advertising from

I’d prefer a bit of variety. I’m sick of winning ipads, I could do with a new kitchen if any mods are reading.

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 20:41 - Apr 11 with 1506 viewsCooperman

At the same time as this started happening I lost the ability to log into PS via one of my iPhones.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 00:09 - Apr 12 with 1443 viewsDJack

For all you unhappy people (not Highjack the mega-winner) install UBlock Origin...

For Edge - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/ublock-origin/9nblggh444l4?rtc=1&activetab=piv

For Chromium - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcph

For Firefox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

Further in fo on Github page - https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock

Wiki info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBlock_Origin

p.s. DO NOT confuse with site called Ublock.org

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 10:11 - Apr 12 with 1327 viewsPhil_S

For any adverts like this can you report the pages on which they appear to support@fansnetwork.co.uk

They are being investigated/stopped but much easier if they are reported
I can’t stop winning! Thanks planetswans! on 17:40 - Apr 12 with 1219 viewsKGriz16

By far the funniest poster on this site, haha.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024