Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Huw 15:43 - Apr 7 with 2574 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-swansea-city-chairman-huw-1
Poor old Huw on 15:59 - Apr 7 with 2541 viewsPozuelosSideys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Poor old Huw on 15:28 - Apr 8 with 2313 viewsploppy

Also on the Daily Mail now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6898623/Millionaire-ex-Swansea-City-cha
Poor old Huw on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 2211 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

He seems to have overlooked the fact that we could have got relegated straight away and the fact his solictors had not considered he was going to sell Swansea City down the river for a couple of million dollars.

I think I could defend this case!!

[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 17:05]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Poor old Huw on 17:03 - Apr 8 with 2196 viewsswancity

Poor old Huw on 16:54 - Apr 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

He seems to have overlooked the fact that we could have got relegated straight away and the fact his solictors had not considered he was going to sell Swansea City down the river for a couple of million dollars.

I think I could defend this case!!

[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 17:05]

He also seems to have overlooked the fact that the reason for that wealth was the sale of a football club that wasn’t his to sell.

It seems to be a revenge swipe at JCP which has only served to make him look foolish.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Poor old Huw on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 2182 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Poor old Huw on 17:03 - Apr 8 by swancity

He also seems to have overlooked the fact that the reason for that wealth was the sale of a football club that wasn’t his to sell.

It seems to be a revenge swipe at JCP which has only served to make him look foolish.

Yes, just made an edit to that effect, he's not thought this one through......again!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Poor old Huw on 20:07 - Apr 8 with 2060 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Jenkins is a cu-nt fact

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Poor old Huw on 21:22 - Apr 8 with 1989 viewsDyfnant

Poor old Huw on 20:07 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Case dismissed

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Poor old Huw on 22:18 - Apr 8 with 1916 viewsDewi1jack

Poor old Huw on 20:07 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Aye.
Guilty.

That was an easy case to sort😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Huw on 00:08 - Apr 9 with 1827 viewsJacket

Had he not sold the fackin club a year sooner and hanged on until a decent offer had come in, the sum would have been significantly less. There is no way this or any other law firm could have foreseen his sheer greed and his preparedness to jeopardize the future of the club he helped build up for a quick buck.
Poor old Huw on 10:05 - Apr 9 with 1694 viewsDarran

Poor old Huw on 15:28 - Apr 8 by ploppy

Also on the Daily Mail now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6898623/Millionaire-ex-Swansea-City-cha

His daughter needs to shut her Facebook page down before the Mail start using some of her photos. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poor old Huw on 17:42 - Apr 9 with 1545 viewstaylorsmade

Interesting that Steve Penny would have been a Partner in JCP at that time and on the SCFc board
Poor old Huw on 19:35 - Apr 10 with 1318 viewsDewi1jack

Poor old Huw on 17:42 - Apr 9 by taylorsmade

Interesting that Steve Penny would have been a Partner in JCP at that time and on the SCFc board

Shirley you're not inferring a collaboration in a jobs for the boys scenario.

I'm sure dimwit beaky shagger van clog and the rest wouldn't have sanctioned profiteering for themselves 🤔

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024