Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rioting in France 20:39 - Apr 7 with 12060 viewsFlashberryjack

There's been a lot footage of rioting on the streets of Paris on social media, but very little is shown on our main news programmes.

Is all this fake news or is it being intentionally hidden from the British public?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rioting in France on 19:44 - Apr 15 with 1219 viewsHighjack

Some farmers like to bring in people from outside the local area so they can put them up in their own “subsidised” accommodation then take that rent out of their wages. So they are paying minimum wage but then get most of the money back from charging rent.

It’s exploitation really, but it’s good for the markets (praise be upon them) so who am I to argue?

Same as these car washes that are springing up all over the place.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rioting in France on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 1198 viewslondonlisa2001

Rioting in France on 19:44 - Apr 15 by Highjack

Some farmers like to bring in people from outside the local area so they can put them up in their own “subsidised” accommodation then take that rent out of their wages. So they are paying minimum wage but then get most of the money back from charging rent.

It’s exploitation really, but it’s good for the markets (praise be upon them) so who am I to argue?

Same as these car washes that are springing up all over the place.

It has nothing to do with the markets. However hilarious you think your new refrain is.
Rioting in France on 19:56 - Apr 15 with 1186 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rioting in France on 19:48 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

It has nothing to do with the markets. However hilarious you think your new refrain is.

It’s not new, he’s been trotting out the same line for at least two years.

Poll: Tory leader

Rioting in France on 19:58 - Apr 15 with 1182 viewslondonlisa2001

Rioting in France on 19:56 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Has he? Ah.

Was it ever hilarious?
Rioting in France on 20:00 - Apr 15 with 1172 viewsFlashberryjack

Round up the troops

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rioting in France on 20:08 - Apr 15 with 1159 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rioting in France on 19:58 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Has he? Ah.

Was it ever hilarious?

Constantly. He’s a comedy machine.

Rioting in France on 20:09 - Apr 15 with 1153 viewsHighjack

Rioting in France on 19:56 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Get your nose out of her rabbit hole, you might catch something nasty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Rioting in France on 20:10 - Apr 15 with 1152 viewsHighjack

Rioting in France on 19:48 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

No comment on the exploitation then?

Login to get fewer ads

Rioting in France on 20:15 - Apr 15 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rioting in France on 20:09 - Apr 15 by Highjack

Get your nose out of her rabbit hole, you might catch something nasty.

How rude.

Rioting in France on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 1121 viewslondonlisa2001

Rioting in France on 20:10 - Apr 15 by Highjack

No comment on the exploitation then?

Exploitation of workers is totally wrong. It’s one of the areas that continues to be addressed by European Union legislation and protection against it will become far easier to circumvent with the light-touch or, indeed, non existent regulation you and your fellow brexiteers are yearning for.

But it has nothing to do with ‘the markets’. Which was the point you were attempting to make, as you don’t understand what you’re talking about.
Rioting in France on 20:40 - Apr 15 with 1109 viewsHighjack

Rioting in France on 20:25 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Exploitation of workers is totally wrong. It’s one of the areas that continues to be addressed by European Union legislation and protection against it will become far easier to circumvent with the light-touch or, indeed, non existent regulation you and your fellow brexiteers are yearning for.

But it has nothing to do with ‘the markets’. Which was the point you were attempting to make, as you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

I’m not yearning of anything of the sort. Your omnipotent clairvoyance has let you down again.

Rioting in France on 21:12 - Apr 15 with 1070 viewslondonlisa2001

Rioting in France on 20:40 - Apr 15 by Highjack

I’m not yearning of anything of the sort. Your omnipotent clairvoyance has let you down again.

Ah. Maybe you don’t understand what it is you’re incessantly campaigning for then.

Par for the course.
Rioting in France on 08:45 - Apr 16 with 970 viewsHighjack

Rioting in France on 21:12 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Ah. Maybe you don’t understand what it is you’re incessantly campaigning for then.

Par for the course.

You tell me what I’m campaigning for then since you know my mind better than I do. But don’t charge me 60 quid like other psychic mediums.

Rioting in France on 09:19 - Apr 16 with 932 viewstrinityann

Rioting in France on 20:25 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Exploitation of workers is the worst I have known in my lifetime. If this is happening while in EU, no wonder the working class voted leave.
Rioting in France on 09:20 - Apr 16 with 932 viewscostalotta

Rioting in France on 08:45 - Apr 16 by Highjack

You tell me what I’m campaigning for then since you know my mind better than I do. But don’t charge me 60 quid like other psychic mediums.

Just an observation... but it seems like you don’t think you do know other than some vague destination.
Rioting in France on 09:29 - Apr 16 with 923 viewsLord_Bony

Rioting in France on 17:17 - Apr 15 by trinityann

Yes, I would pay good money for good nutrition or at least go back to growing our own food. We waste a lot of money buying crap nutrition.

This.

It's why the UK is so unhealthy.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rioting in France on 09:34 - Apr 16 with 917 viewsHighjack

Rioting in France on 09:20 - Apr 16 by costalotta

Just an observation... but it seems like you don’t think you do know other than some vague destination.

Well this is why I want a reading off the psychic medium so I know exactly what I think.

Rioting in France on 21:35 - Apr 20 with 841 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024