Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button 20:41 - Apr 7 with 23789 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 17:34 - Apr 9 with 3375 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 17:20 - Apr 9 by Badlands

Why?

God you’re fuçking dim.

ATTENDANCE
the number of people present at a particular place or event.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:05 - Apr 9 with 3284 viewsdcd14

Been told he’s potentially rotating quite a few players tonight.

Asoro, McKay 2 mentioned.

Hearing top 3 all rested.

Hope he’s wrong!
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:08 - Apr 9 with 3265 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 17:20 - Apr 9 by Badlands

Why?

Because they are actually announcing the number of tickets sold and calling it the attendance.

They are two very different figures.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:15 - Apr 9 with 3241 viewsAl_Bundy

Clucas at LB could interesting especially if Dan is targeting him.
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:45 - Apr 9 with 3165 viewsdcd14

So glad he was wrong!
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:49 - Apr 9 with 3145 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:05 - Apr 9 by dcd14

Been told he’s potentially rotating quite a few players tonight.

Asoro, McKay 2 mentioned.

Hearing top 3 all rested.

Hope he’s wrong!

I hope McKay 2 is better than McKay 1
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:54 - Apr 9 with 3109 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:49 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

I hope McKay 2 is better than McKay 1

😂
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:05 - Apr 9 with 3057 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at that bench!! Should have dusted off my 1987 Patricks. Lovely they were. Proper screw in metal studs and really soft leather, kangaroo or some such weird hide. Used to weigh 3lbs each though when they got wet.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:12 - Apr 9 with 3022 viewsLeonWasGod

Apparently Giggs is here. Anyone know any good songs about shagging your in-laws? Bluey, you must have some
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:14 - Apr 9 with 3014 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:05 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

Look at that bench!! Should have dusted off my 1987 Patricks. Lovely they were. Proper screw in metal studs and really soft leather, kangaroo or some such weird hide. Used to weigh 3lbs each though when they got wet.

Patrick Super Keegans were my favourite. Super soft leather. Great boots.
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:26 - Apr 9 with 2935 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:14 - Apr 9 by ploppy

I had Sirocco boots black with orange studs.. no idea who made them but they were good.
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 2905 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:14 - Apr 9 by ploppy

Used to love Patrick 20/20s. Great boots, right up until the soles would come away 3/4 of the way through the season.

But, Diadora Van Baston’s were like slippers. Best boot ever for me.

More importantly, Swans win 2-1 tonight
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:38 - Apr 9 with 2844 viewswestside

Yank swans fans in the west
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:42 - Apr 9 with 2794 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:31 - Apr 9 by Libertarian

Used to love Patrick 20/20s. Great boots, right up until the soles would come away 3/4 of the way through the season.

But, Diadora Van Baston’s were like slippers. Best boot ever for me.

More importantly, Swans win 2-1 tonight

Adidas World Cups...the ‘78 version with the red screw ins and tangoesque soles. Cannot be beaten 🔥

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:42 - Apr 9 with 2787 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is this not on Swans tv ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:53 - Apr 9 with 2595 viewsLegend83

Anyone got a working stream? Hesgoal link is showing Derby/Blackburn!
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 2548 viewsbazzool

I can't find a stream
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:59 - Apr 9 with 2354 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 18:15 - Apr 9 by Al_Bundy

Clucas at LB could interesting especially if Dan is targeting him.

He’s not is he? As long as he doesn’t bloody score.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 2289 viewsCooperDBM

I'm on SwansTV. Also on their Facebook page.
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:06 - Apr 9 with 2154 viewsvetchonian

Stuck in Germany any streams?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:07 - Apr 9 with 2125 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 19:53 - Apr 9 by Legend83

Anyone got a working stream? Hesgoal link is showing Derby/Blackburn!

Nowt here, radio for now, post if you find one, ta👍
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:09 - Apr 9 with 2090 viewsMrSwerve

What a goal by Dan James.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:09 - Apr 9 with 2083 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nice nice nice.. thats another couple of million

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:11 - Apr 9 with 2003 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Dan!!!! Christ they almost scored straight from the restart!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:13 - Apr 9 with 1943 viewscookie_jack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:07 - Apr 9 by jack2jack

Nowt here, radio for now, post if you find one, ta👍

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-7.php

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024