Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White City tube stop 15:09 - Apr 8 with 6346 viewspencoedjack

As from previous experience you can’t drink anywhere close to loftus rd is there a direct tube from baker st to white city?

Thanks in advance
White City tube stop on 15:21 - Apr 8 with 4051 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Never had a problem getting into the Wetherspoons on Shepherds Bush green before now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

White City tube stop on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 4017 viewsbuilthjack

Baker Street to next stop Bond Street . Then Bond Street to white city

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

White City tube stop on 15:42 - Apr 8 with 4011 viewspencoedjack

White City tube stop on 15:39 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Thanks
White City tube stop on 15:57 - Apr 8 with 3974 viewsGlyn1

White City tube stop on 15:39 - Apr 8 by builthjack

That's odd. Baker St and White City are both on the Hammersmith & City line so why can't Pencoed go direct?

Maybe stopping off at the Mad Bull & Bear inside Paddington station where there are bound to be some Jacks. I agree that the Wetherspoons in Shepherds Bush is OK and welcomes away fans.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 16:01]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

White City tube stop on 16:09 - Apr 8 with 3942 viewsLibertarian

White City tube stop on 15:57 - Apr 8 by Glyn1

That's odd. Baker St and White City are both on the Hammersmith & City line so why can't Pencoed go direct?

Maybe stopping off at the Mad Bull & Bear inside Paddington station where there are bound to be some Jacks. I agree that the Wetherspoons in Shepherds Bush is OK and welcomes away fans.

White City is only on the Central line.

The Weatherspoons looks like the best bet now the Walkabout has closed.

Tried the Defectors Weld and the Sindercombe in the past. Both decent pubs, but have doormen checking for home match tickets only. No chance with colours,
White City tube stop on 16:30 - Apr 8 with 3899 viewssainthelens

Have a feeling will be lively up there.
White City tube stop on 16:50 - Apr 8 with 3866 viewspencoedjack

White City tube stop on 16:30 - Apr 8 by sainthelens

You know if we’ve sold many tickets mate.

Nice lot QPR
White City tube stop on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 3853 viewsGlyn1

White City tube stop on 16:09 - Apr 8 by Libertarian

White City is only on the Central line.

The Weatherspoons looks like the best bet now the Walkabout has closed.

Tried the Defectors Weld and the Sindercombe in the past. Both decent pubs, but have doormen checking for home match tickets only. No chance with colours,

You're right - my mistake.

Wood Lane and White City are literally within eyeshot of each other, so personally I'd still go via Wood Lane rather than faffing around changing trains at Bond Street.

But it's an easy journey either way.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

White City tube stop on 17:00 - Apr 8 with 3846 viewssainthelens

White City tube stop on 16:50 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

You know if we’ve sold many tickets mate.

Nice lot QPR

Builthy be along shortly with the info. Few of us going up on Friday. Always seem to have a problem with em.
White City tube stop on 18:38 - Apr 8 with 3764 viewsbuilthjack

White City tube stop on 17:00 - Apr 8 by sainthelens

Builthy be along shortly with the info. Few of us going up on Friday. Always seem to have a problem with em.

At Midday today there were just over 700 sold. So we will probably fill about half of the upper tier.
I can see a fair few deciding to go if we win tomorrow night. Cheap bus fare on mega bus, national express etc.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

White City tube stop on 19:35 - Apr 8 with 3678 viewstaffpunk

White City tube stop on 17:00 - Apr 8 by sainthelens

They're a strange bunch, definitely a big anti Welsh thing going on. Always found them soft as shite, but you have to watch your back there.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

White City tube stop on 20:14 - Apr 8 with 3613 viewsThrasher6

Never liked them....got chucked out of Lotus Road in the early 80's after the plod decided to wade into us after we scored...a load of Plymouth fans were in with us if I remember whose game at Charlton had been cancelled...anyway after giving a false address I was tossed out of the ground and they were about 4 or 5 of us who decided we would go around to their main stand and watch the remainder of the second half... We were in the upper tier and at full time some of the locals decided to have a pop at us....which was only fair I suppose. There was an older bloke with us and he basically saw them off single handed as we went down the concourses....they all just disappeared when we got down the bottom.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

White City tube stop on 20:28 - Apr 8 with 3579 viewsVetchfielder

In our Premier League away matches , I've only ever seen fighting twice and both times were at QPR, outside the Springbok after the game. Nasty bunch in there.

Proud to have been one of the 231

White City tube stop on 20:50 - Apr 8 with 3527 viewssainthelens

South Africa road is where they tend to shout and hide behind police. Fckn weasels.
White City tube stop on 21:02 - Apr 8 with 3507 viewsGaryjack

White City tube stop on 15:57 - Apr 8 by Glyn1

I've just checked, and you can't get a direct line to Baker St or White City from Pencoed.
White City tube stop on 21:04 - Apr 8 with 3501 viewsGaryjack

White City tube stop on 20:50 - Apr 8 by sainthelens

South Africa road is where they tend to shout and hide behind police. Fckn weasels.

Coach brickers.
White City tube stop on 21:05 - Apr 8 with 3493 viewssainthelens

I think we were gonna head for the Kings rd then taxi over. But it'll be swarming with Everton.
White City tube stop on 21:07 - Apr 8 with 3486 viewsThrasher6

White City tube stop on 21:04 - Apr 8 by Garyjack

Coach brickers.

Yep I remember our coach being bricked in Shepherds Bush...and boy was it a cold effing journey back to Swansea. Ars@holes....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

White City tube stop on 22:04 - Apr 8 with 3405 viewsOldjack

White City tube stop on 16:30 - Apr 8 by sainthelens

It always is ,as the away fans have to walk past their main pub ,bloody ridiculous !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

White City tube stop on 22:21 - Apr 8 with 3373 viewsunion_jack

White City tube stop on 20:28 - Apr 8 by Vetchfielder

In our Premier League away matches , I've only ever seen fighting twice and both times were at QPR, outside the Springbok after the game. Nasty bunch in there.

You’ve clearly forgotten Notts County then Jeff🥴

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

White City tube stop on 08:32 - Apr 9 with 3192 viewsepaul

Away fans are now banned from the spoons in S Bush, well they were the last time we played them, there's a decent pub just under the underpass by the bus station called the Stewart Arms, cheaper than the pubs around the bush, it's more of a "local"

Yes you can get to White City via the Circle or the Hammersmith line, but possibly better taking the circle or district from padd to Notting Hill Gate then hop on the Central line to the bush 2 stops.

Be careful if you do that that you get the train going the right way!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

White City tube stop on 11:10 - Apr 9 with 3128 viewscontroversial_jack

White City tube stop on 08:32 - Apr 9 by epaul

Away fans are now banned from the spoons in S Bush, well they were the last time we played them, there's a decent pub just under the underpass by the bus station called the Stewart Arms, cheaper than the pubs around the bush, it's more of a "local"

Yes you can get to White City via the Circle or the Hammersmith line, but possibly better taking the circle or district from padd to Notting Hill Gate then hop on the Central line to the bush 2 stops.

Be careful if you do that that you get the train going the right way!!

I just phoned, Central bar, wetherspoons and away fans are not permitted. Going to be tough to find a watering hole
White City tube stop on 14:05 - Apr 9 with 3045 viewsepaul

White City tube stop on 11:10 - Apr 9 by controversial_jack

I just phoned, Central bar, wetherspoons and away fans are not permitted. Going to be tough to find a watering hole

As I said in my post you got the Stewart Arns few mins away, just go up the steps by the bus station and down through the underpass. You can get in Belushi's next to W12 shopping centre (where the spoons is) Another pub is the Conningham Arms up the Uxbridge Road

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

White City tube stop on 16:42 - Apr 9 with 2928 viewsN_T_J

White City tube stop on 14:05 - Apr 9 by epaul

As I said in my post you got the Stewart Arns few mins away, just go up the steps by the bus station and down through the underpass. You can get in Belushi's next to W12 shopping centre (where the spoons is) Another pub is the Conningham Arms up the Uxbridge Road

Any parking suggestions Paul?

I cant walk very far, and public transport is not a option, so would need to park as close to LR as possible!

I did phone QPR today but they were not much help.. failing any good parking places I will just have to give up my tickets.
White City tube stop on 17:04 - Apr 9 with 2904 viewscontroversial_jack

White City tube stop on 16:42 - Apr 9 by N_T_J

Any parking suggestions Paul?

I cant walk very far, and public transport is not a option, so would need to park as close to LR as possible!

I did phone QPR today but they were not much help.. failing any good parking places I will just have to give up my tickets.

Away coaches park on Dorando Close which is directly opposite the Springbok pub if that's any help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024