Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Stoke penalty 15:19 - Apr 9 with 3804 viewsAce_Jack

After all these years I'm still incensed by this decision. I've watched it back so many times and I still can't work out what the ref think he saw.

Did the ref have money on a draw?
That Stoke penalty on 15:23 - Apr 9 with 3782 viewsFlashberryjack

He had his head in the drawer that's for sure.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

That Stoke penalty on 15:24 - Apr 9 with 3784 viewsAce_Jack

That Stoke penalty on 15:23 - Apr 9 by Flashberryjack

He had his head in the drawer that's for sure.

it gets worse every time you watch it
That Stoke penalty on 15:41 - Apr 9 with 3731 viewsChief

Shocking. But at least we still had a point. We had fukall from the refereeing/linesman cheat/fukup this season.

We are owed one against these.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That Stoke penalty on 15:57 - Apr 9 with 3687 viewsHighjack

It wasn't just the penalty decision, the whole last ten minutes were just filled with mysterious decisions against us that nobody could understand.

There was certainly something dodgy going on that day. With all the money swishing around football I would be surprised if there aren't some officials making serious coin.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

That Stoke penalty on 17:07 - Apr 9 with 3583 viewssP7qupUf

There's only one Bobby Madley!!
That Stoke penalty on 19:20 - Apr 9 with 3464 viewsLeonWasGod

That Stoke penalty on 15:57 - Apr 9 by Highjack

It wasn't just the penalty decision, the whole last ten minutes were just filled with mysterious decisions against us that nobody could understand.

There was certainly something dodgy going on that day. With all the money swishing around football I would be surprised if there aren't some officials making serious coin.

Yep. The rest was worse, the pen just inevitable. It’s the only time I’ve seriously thought intentional match fixing was going on. He could be that utterly incompetent I suppose, but it’s hard to imagine anyone being that bad.
That Stoke penalty on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 3459 viewsploppy

Not just that one either. There was the Moses dive at their place and the very soft one that Bojan "won" at the Liberty.
That Stoke penalty on 19:42 - Apr 9 with 3434 viewslonglostjack

That Stoke penalty on 15:57 - Apr 9 by Highjack

Yep. From memory it was a chain of 3 dodgy decisions. Stank.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

That Stoke penalty on 21:31 - Apr 9 with 3356 viewsBloodyhills

A chain of crap decisions led to the equaliser. The ref was determined to keep on giving them decisions until they got an equaliser. Still pissed me off now.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

That Stoke penalty on 21:52 - Apr 9 with 3298 viewsmonmouth

Didn't he give a retaken corner AFTER we'd cleared it for some reason that led to the pen?

That was bent 100%. I don't think he took money though. He just wanted to 'show' us after we gave him some abuse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That Stoke penalty on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 3277 viewsLeonWasGod

That Stoke penalty on 21:52 - Apr 9 by monmouth

Didn't he give a retaken corner AFTER we'd cleared it for some reason that led to the pen?

That was bent 100%. I don't think he took money though. He just wanted to 'show' us after we gave him some abuse.

Yep.
That Stoke penalty on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 3217 viewsJackSomething

They went 2 up quite early didn't they? From the minute they took the lead, they started time-wasting outrageously and that **** of a ref let them get away with it.

As soon as we went 3-2 up, we started doing pretty much the same and he was having none of it. Routledge fouled one of their players down in the corner by the West/South stands and made his way pretty much to the other end of the pitch with Madley blowing his whistle for him to come back for a yellow card. It took about 2 minutes for Wayne to make his way back. I've always thought that's what made him give them everything.

I think it was MOTD that night that showed he could not have seen the 'handball' because of players in his way, yet he gave it anyway. It's always annoyed me that it attracted very little attention. Imagine it that had happened to one of the big boys, or a Mourinho team? We'd still be hearing about it now and I doubt he would have reffed a PL game again.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

That Stoke penalty on 22:30 - Apr 9 with 3148 viewsjackal

That Stoke penalty on 17:07 - Apr 9 by sP7qupUf

That's one too fvcking many!
That Stoke penalty on 07:06 - Apr 10 with 2896 viewsBrynmill_Jack

As an aside during the game Leon was commenting on Stokes 2 sendings off and how the referee last night (James Linnington) could have sent more Stoke players off. He recalled the Scunthorpe game when we had four sent off. He forgot that it was that same Linnington who’s cheated us that evening lol. I honestly assumed the ref had been bunged by some Far Eastern syndicate to get four sent off and I still think the authorities should have looked out for strange betting patterns that night.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That Stoke penalty on 08:55 - Apr 10 with 2816 viewstheloneranger

That Stoke penalty on 07:06 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

As an aside during the game Leon was commenting on Stokes 2 sendings off and how the referee last night (James Linnington) could have sent more Stoke players off. He recalled the Scunthorpe game when we had four sent off. He forgot that it was that same Linnington who’s cheated us that evening lol. I honestly assumed the ref had been bunged by some Far Eastern syndicate to get four sent off and I still think the authorities should have looked out for strange betting patterns that night.

3 sent off ... Dobbie off injured

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8205360.stm

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

That Stoke penalty on 09:36 - Apr 10 with 2767 viewsChief

I thought Allen could/should have had 2 yellow cards

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That Stoke penalty on 11:22 - Apr 10 with 2712 viewsBadlands

Yet some fans turned on Sousa for getting annoyed at Monk passively Shang the referee's hand.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

That Stoke penalty on 18:59 - Apr 10 with 2582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That Stoke penalty on 08:55 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

3 sent off ... Dobbie off injured

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8205360.stm

That’s right sorry. I was there with my dad in the west stand and couldn’t believe my eyes.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That Stoke penalty on 19:03 - Apr 10 with 2571 viewsmonmouth

That Stoke penalty on 11:22 - Apr 10 by Badlands

Yet some fans turned on Sousa for getting annoyed at Monk passively Shang the referee's hand.

Different match. That was Twuntony Taylor or Todger East. One of the Bald Brigade anyway.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 19:09]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That Stoke penalty on 19:03 - Apr 10 with 2570 viewssainthelens

That Stoke penalty on 22:30 - Apr 9 by jackal

That's one too fvcking many!

Madley or Marriner? Who shall we string up first ?
That Stoke penalty on 19:10 - Apr 10 with 2552 viewstheloneranger

That Stoke penalty on 17:07 - Apr 9 by sP7qupUf

Beware his brother Andrew is a ref as well.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

That Stoke penalty on 19:19 - Apr 10 with 2544 viewsJack11

That Stoke penalty on 19:10 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

Beware his brother Andrew is a ref as well.

Their other brother Richard is a chat show host with his trout of a wife.
That Stoke penalty on 19:58 - Apr 10 with 2491 viewssainthelens

That Stoke penalty on 19:19 - Apr 10 by Jack11

Their other brother Richard is a chat show host with his trout of a wife.

Judy is a challenging w@nk without doubt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024