Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Dan!!!! 20:10 - Apr 9 with 2766 viewsdickythorpe

Getting his eye in. Well done
Super Dan!!!! on 20:46 - Apr 9 with 2683 viewsLeonWasGod

Hell of a hit that. Beautiful to see from right in front in the NE corner.
Super Dan!!!! on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 2610 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Super Dan!!!! on 22:26 - Apr 9 with 2506 viewsjasper_T

Two sighters against Boro, third time's the charm.
Super Dan!!!! on 22:28 - Apr 9 with 2501 viewsjackal

We've got a real star in the making on our hands. He's going to be massive.

I'll be gutted if he goes in the summer as I suspect he will.
Super Dan!!!! on 22:29 - Apr 9 with 2486 views34dfgdf54

Super Dan!!!! on 22:28 - Apr 9 by jackal

We've got a real star in the making on our hands. He's going to be massive.

I'll be gutted if he goes in the summer as I suspect he will.

There’s no way someone won’t be coming in for him.

He’s gone.
Super Dan!!!! on 22:40 - Apr 9 with 2404 viewsLuther27

Super Dan!!!! on 22:29 - Apr 9 by 34dfgdf54

There’s no way someone won’t be coming in for him.

He’s gone.

Well let's just enjoy him while we can. Been a pleasure to watch.
Super Dan!!!! on 22:46 - Apr 9 with 2362 viewsraynor94

Giggs stood and applauded in the director's box

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Super Dan!!!! on 22:49 - Apr 9 with 2340 viewshobo

Super Dan!!!! on 22:26 - Apr 9 by jasper_T

Two sighters against Boro, third time's the charm.

Yup, been threatening that for weeks. I've read people valuing him at just £10m, they must have their head in the clouds. This is his first proper season, and he's ripping experienced defences to shreds.
Login to get fewer ads

Super Dan!!!! on 22:57 - Apr 9 with 2296 viewsJonathans_coat

Super Dan!!!! on 22:49 - Apr 9 by hobo

Yup, been threatening that for weeks. I've read people valuing him at just £10m, they must have their head in the clouds. This is his first proper season, and he's ripping experienced defences to shreds.

Is there a better young prospect in British football right now?

Hudson-Odoi? Sancho? Brooks?

I’d put James at the very least level with these guys at the moment!
Super Dan!!!! on 23:05 - Apr 9 with 2255 viewsSgorioFruit

We have got to try our very hardest to keep hold of DJ this summer.
Tonight he was unplayable. His play alone decided them two red cards let alone the cracker of a goal he scored.
What an absolute pump of Adrenalin to watch when he gets hold of the ball.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Super Dan!!!! on 23:10 - Apr 9 with 2232 viewsLeonWasGod

Super Dan!!!! on 23:05 - Apr 9 by SgorioFruit

We have got to try our very hardest to keep hold of DJ this summer.
Tonight he was unplayable. His play alone decided them two red cards let alone the cracker of a goal he scored.
What an absolute pump of Adrenalin to watch when he gets hold of the ball.

Nice idea, but I suspect we're at the stage of trying to get the most we can for him. Even a month ago I had hopes of keeping him but with all the publicity around the City game and how he's played in the last month he's as good as gone I reckon. Mind you, things can change quickly so you never know.
Super Dan!!!! on 23:44 - Apr 9 with 2128 viewsLuther27

Super Dan!!!! on 23:10 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

Nice idea, but I suspect we're at the stage of trying to get the most we can for him. Even a month ago I had hopes of keeping him but with all the publicity around the City game and how he's played in the last month he's as good as gone I reckon. Mind you, things can change quickly so you never know.

Every goal he scores, every defender he rips puts his price up. He's now a full International...and scored. Yes his price has increased, but to what team. By that I mean which Premier team uses a stinking fast winger? Tonight, and for Wales etc he's cut in on his right to score...brilliant. But how many Premiership defenders will allow him that luxury ?
Basically I'm trying to make a case to keep him here....
Super Dan!!!! on 23:45 - Apr 9 with 2125 viewsmajorraglan

Super Dan!!!! on 23:10 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

Would love him to stay and build upon his current performances, but I can’t see it. Unless the club can tempt him with a very big contract and persuade him that GP is the man who can propel him to stellar heights, I reckon he’s gone this summer before his contract expires next year. If he’s off, then the club needs to extract every last penny from potential buyers. If he can maintain us current form, his value will increase significantly as the number of suitors rises.
TBF to Huw Jenkins, pulling the plug on the Leeds deal may have been a good bit of work. Imagine if the club could get £15m plus for him, that would be a tidy result given he’s going in to the last year of his contract.
Super Dan!!!! on 00:17 - Apr 10 with 2044 viewsbuilthjack

Best we can get will be to sell him for a decent fee, £15m minimum, with a season long loan back.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Super Dan!!!! on 00:50 - Apr 10 with 2003 viewshobo

Super Dan!!!! on 00:17 - Apr 10 by builthjack

Best we can get will be to sell him for a decent fee, £15m minimum, with a season long loan back.

£15m would even be a joke. We've got to tie him down, and I've no problem with selling him for big money, as long as it's reinvested in the team, and guarantees Cat 1 for the academy
Super Dan!!!! on 03:17 - Apr 10 with 1923 viewsWanderer

If he was a Spurs player what would Levy value him at?
20, 25, 30 mil?
Apart from Siggy we seem to sell low and buy high.
Super Dan!!!! on 06:30 - Apr 10 with 1829 viewslonglostjack

Our clueless owners may like to reflect on the fact that an asset can significantly increase in value in short time. Get rid of the Ayews of this world by all means but a firesale of younger talent is madness.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Super Dan!!!! on 06:36 - Apr 10 with 1817 views34dfgdf54

I despise Huw Jenkins with a passion, but he must be sitting at home grinning from ear to ear, to think the owners were ready to sign off getting a £1.5m loan fee, in instalments for Dan in January is a scary thought.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 7:54]
Super Dan!!!! on 13:47 - Apr 10 with 1606 viewsMagicDaps

Anyone know how many penalties Dan has won this season, and how many red card's he's forced?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Super Dan!!!! on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 1564 viewsBadlands

Excellent performance by James but still has to make a lot of progress to reach the valuations some fans are putting on him.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Super Dan!!!! on 14:08 - Apr 10 with 1563 viewscbrace1

Without doubt the most exciting youngster in the country
Super Dan!!!! on 18:23 - Apr 10 with 1476 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Super Dan!!!! on 14:07 - Apr 10 by Badlands

Excellent performance by James but still has to make a lot of progress to reach the valuations some fans are putting on him.

You are not going to give up knocking him are you?
He has proved you wrong in your evaluation of him in the December post and you are wrong now.
Quote "But I am looking at effectiveness. He isn't very effective. He's exciting and offers much optimism for fans but boiled down his efforts are not resulting in scoring opportunities and he does not offer a defensive element (nor does Astro).
James is still an impact sub to be brought on against tiring defenders. "

Did you see him take the ball off of Man Cs Walker twice while on the run preventing Walker from crossing?
Super Dan!!!! on 18:36 - Apr 10 with 1455 viewsSTID2017

Super Dan!!!! on 18:23 - Apr 10 by A_Fans_Dad

He has proved you wrong in your evaluation of him in the December post and you are wrong now.
Quote "But I am looking at effectiveness. He isn't very effective. He's exciting and offers much optimism for fans but boiled down his efforts are not resulting in scoring opportunities and he does not offer a defensive element (nor does Astro).

Did you see him take the ball off of Man Cs Walker twice while on the run preventing Walker from crossing?

I was at Leeds when he was part of our pretty ineffective attack that night.
Fast forward two short months and he is a different player.
Really shown what he csn do the lsst couple of months and worth £20k of any teams money.
Personally I think Everton will be favourites

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Super Dan!!!! on 19:10 - Apr 10 with 1415 viewsJack11

Dan could do better but it’s got Bournemouth and chequebook Eddie written all over it.
Super Dan!!!! on 19:13 - Apr 10 with 1407 views34dfgdf54

Super Dan!!!! on 18:23 - Apr 10 by A_Fans_Dad

From my experience on this board, he normally puts little lines out so when he’s sold for tuppence he can say it’s justified.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024