Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. 23:22 - Apr 9 with 2770 viewsDarran

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-premier-league-players-being-treated-fo

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 00:23 - Apr 10 with 2598 viewsbuilthjack

Wasn't Rashford addicted to that game?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:13 - Apr 10 with 2366 viewsDr_Winston

Got bored of Fortnite after about 20 minutes. How people can sit there playing it for hour after hour baffles me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:28 - Apr 10 with 2314 viewsMrSwerve

Maybe with the time off and the money that these players get paid, they should be pulled in more often to do more for the community and working with schools and kids. No wonder they get addicted to these things when they have training in the morning then bugger off for the rest of the day.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:30 - Apr 10 with 2305 viewsdickythorpe

He was way off the boil last night. Should have had 2 at least
I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:44 - Apr 10 with 2269 viewswestwalesed

Anyone else think he seems a bit of a prat? Like the sort of bloke who’d be class after two pints but a nightmare after 5?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 08:25 - Apr 10 with 2164 viewsMagic_Michu

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:44 - Apr 10 by westwalesed

Anyone else think he seems a bit of a prat? Like the sort of bloke who’d be class after two pints but a nightmare after 5?

And the problem it seems is that he likes a few pints most nights in The Valley in Bishopston 🤭

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 08:42 - Apr 10 with 2104 viewssP7qupUf

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 08:25 - Apr 10 by Magic_Michu

And the problem it seems is that he likes a few pints most nights in The Valley in Bishopston 🤭

I have heard this too.
I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 09:12 - Apr 10 with 2022 viewsPrivate_Partz

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 08:42 - Apr 10 by sP7qupUf

I have heard this too.

Steady on guys. 'Ive heard' and 'it seems' .
He is our lead scorer with 18 goals.
Don't let's spread rumours and, if there is anything in it, let the manager sort it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 09:13 - Apr 10 with 2022 viewsDr_Winston

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 09:12 - Apr 10 by Private_Partz

Steady on guys. 'Ive heard' and 'it seems' .
He is our lead scorer with 18 goals.
Don't let's spread rumours and, if there is anything in it, let the manager sort it.

F*ck that.

Witch hunt!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 11:17 - Apr 10 with 1884 viewsBobbyBacala

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 09:13 - Apr 10 by Dr_Winston

F*ck that.

Witch hunt!

I wonder if posters on the equivalent Sevilla forum have discovered that Roque Mesa is a borderline alcoholic.
I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 12:33 - Apr 10 with 1817 viewsHighjack

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:30 - Apr 10 by dickythorpe

He was way off the boil last night. Should have had 2 at least

He missed a lot of chances but his overall game was good I thought.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 13:33 - Apr 10 with 1722 viewsBanosswan

Someone needs to tell him to stop channeling his inner Michu during celebrations.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 13:38 - Apr 10 with 1702 viewswestwalesed

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 13:33 - Apr 10 by Banosswan

Someone needs to tell him to stop channeling his inner Michu during celebrations.

That was the incident that made me think he is a bit of a tool.
When Michu did it there was something endearing and innocent about it!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 13:39 - Apr 10 with 1704 viewsCaptain_Sham

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 07:13 - Apr 10 by Dr_Winston

Got bored of Fortnite after about 20 minutes. How people can sit there playing it for hour after hour baffles me.

I played 1 game and quit. My son on the other hand is hooked. Well hes playing Apex legends right now but its a similar game.

Its just a ride.

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 13:44 - Apr 10 with 1688 viewsheadcleaner

I played fortnite but my addiction only lasted two weeks
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 13:45]
I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 1649 viewsjasper_T

I wonder if this is McBurnies problem. on 13:38 - Apr 10 by westwalesed

That was the incident that made me think he is a bit of a tool.
When Michu did it there was something endearing and innocent about it!

Michu did it because he was in pain and frustrated most of the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024