Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKay 03:18 - Apr 10 with 2493 viewsSA4

Helluva Ball for Oli’s goal. 5 assists for him this season only bettered by Celina, whose got 6. Not scored enough goals granted but not a bad record considering his minutes/sub apps. Don’t like how he seems to have been written off, definitely a decent player there.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 3:31]
McKay on 03:32 - Apr 10 with 2465 viewsFireboy2

He doesnt get many mins because he doesnt like to get stuck in and he moans alot.

Ive no time for him, no wonder forest got rid.
McKay on 05:58 - Apr 10 with 2405 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk'aye McKay

Its just a ride.

McKay on 06:55 - Apr 10 with 2327 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There’s definitely more than a decent player in there who like most thrives when we’re on the front foot. When we are struggling though he hides and doesn’t show. If he could grow a pair he’d be a definite starter for us , maybe a good pre season and Potter getting in his ear this summer may do that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McKay on 07:09 - Apr 10 with 2282 viewsbuilthjack

Get rid. Doesn't work.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McKay on 07:13 - Apr 10 with 2278 viewsDr_Winston

Obvious to anyone willing to keep an open mind (which slims the field down admittedly) that he's got talent, but getting it out of him regularly is a battle. If it wasn't he'd have cost a lot more than £500k.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McKay on 07:27 - Apr 10 with 2251 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

McKay on 07:09 - Apr 10 by builthjack

Get rid. Doesn't work.

In a squad that will be bereft of any players with much experience next year, you want to get rid of a fringe player who will feature more next season?
McKay on 07:46 - Apr 10 with 2215 viewsFireboy2

McKay on 07:27 - Apr 10 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

In a squad that will be bereft of any players with much experience next year, you want to get rid of a fringe player who will feature more next season?

With him playing every game we will definitely be going down
McKay on 08:20 - Apr 10 with 2134 viewsMagic_Michu

He’s one of my most disliked Swans players ever... lazy, disinterested and a pussy.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Login to get fewer ads

McKay on 09:03 - Apr 10 with 2027 viewsPrivate_Partz

McKay on 03:32 - Apr 10 by Fireboy2

He doesnt get many mins because he doesnt like to get stuck in and he moans alot.

Ive no time for him, no wonder forest got rid.

I rarely knock players but I tend to agree.
'Boom Boom McKay' is not one to have around in a scrap.
Last night was a perfect match to bring him on in hindsight although I wasn't keen at the time.
Hope he proves me wrong as there is a skilful player in there but lacks courage and commitment imho. He should be the finished product by now. Hope he is a late starter.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

McKay on 09:04 - Apr 10 with 2021 viewsbuilthjack

McKay on 07:27 - Apr 10 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

Yes. He is not good enough.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McKay on 09:04 - Apr 10 with 2020 viewsPrivate_Partz

McKay on 06:55 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s definitely more than a decent player in there who like most thrives when we’re on the front foot. When we are struggling though he hides and doesn’t show. If he could grow a pair he’d be a definite starter for us , maybe a good pre season and Potter getting in his ear this summer may do that.

Haha. Wish I had seen that . Would have saved me a post. We are on the same page as usual Brynnie. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

McKay on 09:11 - Apr 10 with 1996 viewsFireboy2

McKay on 09:04 - Apr 10 by Private_Partz

Haha. Wish I had seen that . Would have saved me a post. We are on the same page as usual Brynnie. :-)

And me PP
McKay on 09:14 - Apr 10 with 1987 viewsPrivate_Partz

McKay on 09:11 - Apr 10 by Fireboy2

And me PP

Indeed my friend, and most in this thread.
Love to see BM realise his potential and shove my words down my mouth.

McKay on 09:36 - Apr 10 with 1945 viewsFireboy2

McKay on 09:14 - Apr 10 by Private_Partz

Indeed my friend, and most in this thread.
Love to see BM realise his potential and shove my words down my mouth.

Same here PP
McKay on 09:41 - Apr 10 with 1929 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Nice cameo last night and had a really good game against Gillingham which tells us what level he’s at really. Not one for the trenches but handy to relieve tired legs when we’re well on top.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

McKay on 10:13 - Apr 10 with 1873 viewsploppy

McKay on 09:41 - Apr 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Nice cameo last night and had a really good game against Gillingham which tells us what level he’s at really. Not one for the trenches but handy to relieve tired legs when we’re well on top.

He's a strange one. Gillingham excellent, and a brilliant goal v Bolton. Also looked really good first half against Brentford away, I thought, where he played a sort of number 10. And against Forest when he came on, he put himself about a bit - maybe had something to prove - which I hadn't seen before. The challenge for Potter will be to get those performances out of him regularly. I wouldn't give up on him just yet.
McKay on 10:26 - Apr 10 with 1848 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

McKay on 09:04 - Apr 10 by builthjack

Yes. He is not good enough.

Do you think we will buy someone better this summer?
McKay on 10:41 - Apr 10 with 1815 viewsjasper_T

McKay on 10:26 - Apr 10 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

Do you think we will buy someone better this summer?

Why would we buy a replacement "late sub when a starter missed the game through injury" player? That's where u23s come in.
McKay on 11:01 - Apr 10 with 1771 viewsBadlands

McKay on 06:55 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

A bit like Jeff in that respect - Dyer, Routledge and James all work their socks of to support the defence.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

McKay on 12:54 - Apr 10 with 1667 viewsJinxy

Similar, if not worse, negatives were said of Matt Grimes in the past and now he's awesome. McKay may well yet develop.
McKay on 13:08 - Apr 10 with 1620 viewskrunchykarrot

McKay on 12:54 - Apr 10 by Jinxy

Similar, if not worse, negatives were said of Matt Grimes in the past and now he's awesome. McKay may well yet develop.

Sums it up, he's been in and out give him a chance the same way GP is.
McKay on 13:26 - Apr 10 with 1587 viewsjasper_T

His biggest problem is he's not a winger and we have a bunch of 10s in front of him. Was excellent in the first Brentford game, some brilliant one-touch play, but when he's out wide he disappears out of games.

Celina's just as much of a coward in the tackle. Willing to bet (a very very small amount) McKay's gone into more 50-50s this season. But because he contributes going forward it usually gets overlooked.
McKay on 14:32 - Apr 10 with 1522 viewsUxbridge

There's more than a hint of the Goodfellow's about Mckay. Lightweight, disappears for long stretches, capable of the sublime although usually only when under little pressure.

You can see the logic of why he was signed though, and hopefully he can get up to the level of the rest. He has the ability at least.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

McKay on 15:31 - Apr 10 with 1440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McKay on 14:32 - Apr 10 by Uxbridge

There's more than a hint of the Goodfellow's about Mckay. Lightweight, disappears for long stretches, capable of the sublime although usually only when under little pressure.

You can see the logic of why he was signed though, and hopefully he can get up to the level of the rest. He has the ability at least.

He’s got a lot more potential than goodfellow and had a great 1/2 season with forest last year so has proven talent but has gone into his shell a bit.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024