Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The stadium 09:15 - Apr 10 with 1216 viewsbuilthjack

Is bouncing again

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The stadium on 09:20 - Apr 10 with 1195 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed. Which proves the 12th man only comes into play when the team shows a consistent run of form.
Long may it continue.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The stadium on 09:29 - Apr 10 with 1157 viewsVincent_Vega

2,500 fans down in attendance (realistically looked about 4,500) compared to last season but the noise level doubles

Dare I say a certain type of supporter have lost interest due the league we now trade in?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The stadium on 09:34 - Apr 10 with 1141 viewsbuilthjack

The stadium on 09:29 - Apr 10 by Vincent_Vega

2,500 fans down in attendance (realistically looked about 4,500) compared to last season but the noise level doubles

Dare I say a certain type of supporter have lost interest due the league we now trade in?

The ones who have Swansea as their second team perhaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The stadium on 09:39 - Apr 10 with 1131 viewsFireboy2

The stadium on 09:34 - Apr 10 by builthjack

They can fvck right off Ken
The stadium on 09:49 - Apr 10 with 1100 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There must be plenty of season ticket holders not going. I don’t get it. They’ve paid for their ticket, we’re playing our best football since Laudrup, three thumping wins in a week (all three scores flattered our opponents), what more do they want?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The stadium on 10:00 - Apr 10 with 1055 viewsbuilthjack

The stadium on 09:49 - Apr 10 by Joe_bradshaw

There must be plenty of season ticket holders not going. I don’t get it. They’ve paid for their ticket, we’re playing our best football since Laudrup, three thumping wins in a week (all three scores flattered our opponents), what more do they want?

I dare say some that travel a fair distance can't make midweek, but others...

The stadium on 10:20 - Apr 10 with 1004 viewsJinxy

I agree. I believe a lot of so called "fans" don't turn up or claim to have not renewed due to the off field factors, but in reality it's because of the lack of PL football. It's a free country I suppose, but just be honest about it eh?! I for one don't miss them.

I'll always go to the games, renew etc., and the only variable is how much I look forward to and enjoy watching us. These days I look forward to the games, enjoy the experience far more than in the last 3 years, and even if we lose/draw I can see progress. I know things may well change in the summer, but there is hope in that the "Swansea Way" is well and truly back. Thank you Mr Potter.

ps yes, great atmosphere last night - singing songs again like tear you apart, only here to watch the swans demonstrate that progress. Onwards and upwards.
The stadium on 10:24 - Apr 10 with 985 viewsLeonWasGod

Man U?
Login to get fewer ads

The stadium on 10:30 - Apr 10 with 970 viewsUxbridge

We're fun to watch again. That makes for happier fans, which makes for better atmosphere. Winning and scoring goals helps too of course, but the lack of entertainment over the last few years has been a big reason why the atmosphere has been poor for long stretches.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The stadium on 10:31 - Apr 10 with 966 viewsLuther27

I'm a sth in the West. It was so noisy last night I had to ask several people to be quiet.....pmsl
The stadium on 11:15 - Apr 10 with 885 viewsBadlands

The stadium on 09:34 - Apr 10 by builthjack

... don't forget the ones boycotting the club

Quite few ST holders near me decided to watch the game from their armchairs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The stadium on 11:31 - Apr 10 with 856 viewsthornabyswan

The stadium on 11:15 - Apr 10 by Badlands

... don't forget the ones boycotting the club

Quite few ST holders near me decided to watch the game from their armchairs.

It's a funny boycott don't go to Brentford cup game or league games when season is bought.
But fork out to watch Man City.

As the song goes you not here to watch the Swans.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The stadium on 11:40 - Apr 10 with 836 viewsItchySphincter

Last night had the best atmosphere in a couple of years.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The stadium on 12:33 - Apr 10 with 727 viewsAguycalledJack

The stadium on 11:40 - Apr 10 by ItchySphincter

Last night had the best atmosphere in a couple of years.

Reminded me of the feel good factor under Martinez and Rodgers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024