Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DJ Buyout Clause 12:59 - Apr 10 with 4543 viewswestwalesed

In order to get DJ to sign a new deal, what buyout clause would you put on his head?

I'm thinking £18 Million in today's market?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

DJ Buyout Clause on 19:25 - Apr 10 with 896 viewsJinxy

On the BBC Wales tv sport news, there was a feature on DJ. I'm pretty sure the presenter said something very close to "Dan James wants to play in the premier League next season, but is still convinced that he can do that with the Swans".

If the presenter was accurate in the reporting, and given our doubtful play-off place (and the fact that we'd have to win them to get promoted!), it's a "come and get me" if ever I heard one. Can't blame him I suppose.
DJ Buyout Clause on 20:22 - Apr 10 with 831 viewsmagicdaps10

For me, come the summer, we ask 20m regardless of the length on his contract. The guy is an immense talent and even if he ran his contract down, we would still be entitled to a fee as he would be under 24.
If we were to be in the position that he ran his contract down, I am sure we would be in line for about 5m so anything just above that accepted this summer would be a joke.

The guy will have plenty of suitors in the summer, we ask 20m and let them all squabble it out from there.

The boy is an absolute talent.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

DJ Buyout Clause on 23:09 - Apr 10 with 740 viewsvalleyboy

DJ Buyout Clause on 17:43 - Apr 10 by felixstowe_jack

What black hole? Swansea only made a loss of 2/3 million last year. They wrote down the players value by £50,000,000 so they probably had a positive cash flow of £47 million.

That was just the headlines

If you know so muck then tell me what are the liabilities

Knowing the liabilities would put a different picture on the financial situation completely

But this was the financial position of July of last year

Depending who you believe and since July, there’s been a reduction of £60-£70 million income from Sky

Then of course. Why would a club appoint a chairman whose main claim to fame, is trying rescue clubs from going out of business

And again, there was a statement made when Birch when he was appointed. That more hard medicine was to come
DJ Buyout Clause on 09:13 - Apr 11 with 642 viewsfelixstowe_jack

DJ Buyout Clause on 23:09 - Apr 10 by valleyboy

Knowing the liabilities would put a different picture on the financial situation completely

Depending who you believe and since July, there’s been a reduction of £60-£70 million income from Sky

Then of course. Why would a club appoint a chairman whose main claim to fame, is trying rescue clubs from going out of business

And again, there was a statement made when Birch when he was appointed. That more hard medicine was to come

Until the accounts are lodged at companies house the figures are not clear. Three things we need to know.

Transfer fees owed by other clubs to us.
Transfer fees owed by us to other clubs.
Loan owed to banks.

Only then can we judge what the club actual owes.

Cardiff currently owe TAN £100 Million plus £20 million to others from the last accounts.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

DJ Buyout Clause on 09:14 - Apr 11 with 642 viewslonglostjack

DJ Buyout Clause on 23:09 - Apr 10 by valleyboy

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part as always. Up arrowed you by mistake.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024