Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 20:25 - Apr 10 with 2993 viewsMagic_Michu

Get in... could do us a huge favour!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Rotherham on 20:26 - Apr 10 with 2984 viewsMagic_Michu

If this stays the same, Win our game in hand and we’re 4 points off them. Doable.

Rotherham on 20:34 - Apr 10 with 2916 viewsGlyn1

It's the hope that kills you (copyright Monmouth).

Come on Rotherham v 10-man Aston Villa!

And if Wigan take points off Hull that would be very welcome.

Interesting division is the Championship.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Rotherham on 20:35 - Apr 10 with 2911 viewsPacemaker

This season has the feel of the year we needed to beat Blackpool in the last game of the season to get into playoffs and we played with gusto but lost. Roberto’s first season as Manager.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/6603011.stm
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 20:38]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Rotherham on 20:46 - Apr 10 with 2836 viewsAndy1300

Rotherham on 20:35 - Apr 10 by Pacemaker

This season has the feel of the year we needed to beat Blackpool in the last game of the season to get into playoffs and we played with gusto but lost. Roberto’s first season as Manager.

Results going our way so far

Number 1 team in Wales

Rotherham on 20:56 - Apr 10 with 2769 viewsmonmouth

Rotherham on 20:46 - Apr 10 by Andy1300

Results going our way so far

We simply have to win all or at least 5 of our renmaing mayches and who knows. Oh WTF, lets do it. 12 on the trot with the last one at Wemberlee.

With even the slightest bit of luck over the season, we'd be top 6 now. We might be looking back at Boners pathetic pen against Villa with some regret by the end,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rotherham on 20:57 - Apr 10 with 2756 viewsexiledclaseboy

Villa equalise.

And now winning.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 21:01]

Poll: Tory leader

Rotherham on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 2746 viewsthornabyswan

Rotherham on 20:56 - Apr 10 by monmouth

We simply have to win all or at least 5 of our renmaing mayches and who knows. Oh WTF, lets do it. 12 on the trot with the last one at Wemberlee.

With even the slightest bit of luck over the season, we'd be top 6 now. We might be looking back at Boners pathetic pen against Villa with some regret by the end,

Is QPR pay on the day looking a big game now

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rotherham on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 2742 viewssherpajacob

Rotherham on 20:35 - Apr 10 by Pacemaker

I remember the first ever season of play offs.

We were in a similar situation before Terry yoraths young team put a fantastic run together to squeeze in on the last day. I think we were 6 points off the playoffs with about 3 games to go. Happy to be corrected.

We then beat Rotherham and Torquay both over 2 legs to go up.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham on 21:01 - Apr 10 with 2718 viewsMagic_Michu

Games just quickly turned on their heads

Rotherham on 21:08 - Apr 10 with 2655 viewspencoedjack

Rotherham on 20:58 - Apr 10 by sherpajacob

We were in a similar situation before Terry yoraths young team put a fantastic run together to squeeze in on the last day. I think we were 6 points off the playoffs with about 3 games to go. Happy to be corrected.

Torquay now that was a weekend
Rotherham on 21:25 - Apr 10 with 2547 viewsNeathJack

Pretty sure we were 6 points off with just 2 games to go and Orient who were in the last play off spot lost both their last 2 games and we sneaked in.

Still remember a couple of hundred of us walking around Swansea City centre after the game chanting "The Jacks are going up" to the bemusement I'm sure of the shoppers in town that day.
Rotherham on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 2365 viewsMagic_Michu

That’s that then... we’d need Bristol / Villa to lose 3 of their remaining games

Rotherham on 22:02 - Apr 10 with 2329 viewsandrew

Rotherham on 21:57 - Apr 10 by Magic_Michu

That’s that then... we’d need Bristol / Villa to lose 3 of their remaining games

They play each other Saturday too.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Rotherham on 22:19 - Apr 10 with 2255 viewsMagic_Michu

Villa do have Norwich and Leeds to play tho too

Rotherham on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 2246 viewsunion_jack

Rotherham on 22:19 - Apr 10 by Magic_Michu

Villa do have Norwich and Leeds to play tho too

I saw a bit of the Norwich game this evening and they were awful so Villa could get the points if they play like that again.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rotherham on 23:05 - Apr 10 with 2105 viewsBytholWyn

I can't see Villa slipping up, with the form they're in - even though they have Norwich and Leeds to play. Not much chance Bristol City slipping up either - but they're our best shot of the two in the last play-off places. A 7th placed finish is definitely a possibility, which would be very encouraging for next season.
Rotherham on 23:53 - Apr 10 with 2004 viewsmarchamjack

Home leg v Rotherham was the first match I took the future MrsMJ to...I knew how to treat a girl (paid for her in on the North Bank and she loved it...I knew she was the one from there 😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Rotherham on 12:36 - Apr 11 with 1621 viewsCaptain_Sham

Rotherham on 21:25 - Apr 10 by NeathJack

Pretty sure we were 6 points off with just 2 games to go and Orient who were in the last play off spot lost both their last 2 games and we sneaked in.

Still remember a couple of hundred of us walking around Swansea City centre after the game chanting "The Jacks are going up" to the bemusement I'm sure of the shoppers in town that day.

True that. We played Carlisle in our last away game and before the game almost zero chance of getting in. Spawned a 1-0 win. I think we had to beat Darlington to stand any chance . I travelled back from Uni to watch that game. W smashed them 3-0 and Orient lost to Wolves, who were already champions.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024