Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:38 - Apr 10 with 37852 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 14:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:17 - Apr 13 with 3457 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Apr 13 by sainthelens

We are in Hammersmith atm. Taxi over shortly. COYJB.

You behave yourself last night SH?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:19 - Apr 13 with 3453 viewssainthelens

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:17 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

You behave yourself last night SH?

Chinatown at 3am all singing Hymns n Arias. Does that count ?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 13 with 3440 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:19 - Apr 13 by sainthelens

Chinatown at 3am all singing Hymns n Arias. Does that count ?

Liar Liar pants on fire
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Apr 13 with 3425 viewssainthelens

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

Liar Liar pants on fire

Maybe, probably got time wrong.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Apr 13 with 3399 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Apr 13 by sainthelens

Maybe, probably got time wrong.

Har Har very funny
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Apr 13 with 3241 viewsThrasher6

Swans unchanged...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Apr 13 with 3096 viewsHighjack

Rangel has always had a good brain and has always got by on that and his positioning but today I think will be a big test of whether or not his legs work well enough.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 13 with 3047 viewssdh1412

Another very winnable game. Unfortunately as has been stated numerous times the short sightedness of our owners will cost us the extra 5/6 points that we will need to sneak into the play offs.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 13 with 2984 viewsAl_Bundy

No pressure on us and all on them to win. We have enough about us to win this but we need the aerial threat nullified and stop giving away silly away goals.

But I sense a 2-2 here.. hopefully wrong !
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Apr 13 with 2949 viewsbazzool

Will there be a stream for this guy's or does anyone know a site, I'm still waiting for my details to come through for IPTV
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Apr 13 with 2912 viewsGroo

QPR fans baffled by their team selection, they think they are going to pack the midfield.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:55 - Apr 13 with 2888 viewsGroo

Appreciate if anyone can post a stream link, I'll only manage the first half so not going for Swans live stream today (if its available even)

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 13 with 2585 viewstheloneranger

Another fvcking corner!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 13 with 2554 viewsPozuelosSideys

Why are we not learning from corners? FFS!!!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Apr 13 with 2549 viewsjack2jack

Afternoon all,
Bugger!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Apr 13 with 2540 viewsdickythorpe

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 13 by theloneranger

Another fvcking corner!!

I shït myself every time we concede one!!!!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Apr 13 with 2477 viewstheloneranger

Struggling QPR

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Apr 13 with 2451 viewsjack2jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

Two😣
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Apr 13 with 2431 viewsPozuelosSideys

2-0

wtf.. Wake up you cvnts

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 13 with 2382 viewsdickythorpe

Gabbidon on radio Wales says it's been a dreadful 2 goals.

You watch us claw back a win
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 13 with 2309 viewsbuilthjack

Fffs

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 13 with 2309 viewsepaul

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

WTF 2 nil down now soft as f*ck goals

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 13 with 2303 viewsAl_Bundy

FFS... Headers again !!!!!! why don't we address this ?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 13 with 2238 viewsdickythorpe

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 13 by epaul

WTF 2 nil down now soft as f*ck goals

Story of our season unfortunately
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 13 with 2207 viewsWxmJax

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Apr 13 by bazzool

Will there be a stream for this guy's or does anyone know a site, I'm still waiting for my details to come through for IPTV

I was going to say refresh your box, it's on efl5 but don't bother, joke goalkeeper.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024